Reviews (1,527)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customization capabilities, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. They value its data management and analytics features for providing insightful data. The app is praised for its reliable performance and diverse form options. Customer support, even for merchants on the free plan, is commended for being prompt and effective. The app is favored for its ease of use, comprehensive features, and exceptional customer service.

November 19, 2021

best form app i used, thanks for their nice customer service , i recommend this app for every shopify website

Vivid Light Bars
China
About 23 hours using the app
September 14, 2022

This is a very powerful form builder which is so easy to integrate into our store and works beautifully. I ran into a very minor issue and the team at Globo were absolutely swift to rectify the issue. Would definitely give it 5 stars and there's none to fault.

Postal Parties
About 22 hours using the app
September 20, 2022

Wonderful support that is not only quick in replying, but also very helpful and nice! The free version of the app could already meet our needs but it would be also worth spending the money on the extended version.

mehrwegshopp
Germany
About 22 hours using the app
March 9, 2022

Trying to customize my purchased theme's contact form was not straightforward. It wasn't in the documentation nor is it covered in Shopify's tutorials. Coming from Wordpress and having the power of gravity forms, I searched for an app that would be similar. That's when I found this one. We're currently on the free version until we grow to more views, and that's perfect for us. This app is very intuitive, easy to use, and works just great.

CICGstore
About 21 hours using the app
February 3, 2021

Very useful, with lots of options. It has allowed me to provide customers with a better quoting experience. Really enjoy having this on my website!

En Casa Cooking Space
About 20 hours using the app
January 7, 2021

GREAT APP SUPER EASY TO USE
HELPFULLY AND VERY QUICK TO SET UP WE PREFER THIS TYPES OF APP TO GROW UP PUR BUSSINESS

Amechef
About 20 hours using the app
Edited January 28, 2021

Really easy to use form builder with slick multi-step long forms. Plug and play feel and the most intuitive of all the form builders that we tested. Sarah and the dev team have bent over backwards to add features or make fixes when needed. Super on top of it and fast response times!

GeoWord
France
About 19 hours using the app
December 8, 2020

Perfect for our site. Easy to set up and use. I would recommend this to anyone who is just tarting out with forms.

pharmacold.ca
About 18 hours using the app
May 23, 2023

I installed the app recently on a client's shopfiy store and it's exactly what we were looking for. There was a slight issue with the pop up form on Safari, but the support team were quick to respond and came up with a solution in less than an hour.

57st. design
About 17 hours using the app
August 18, 2022

The support service was nice and helped point me to the directions on how to fix my issues. Very Nice!

Speesion