4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable, functional, and seamlessly integrated contact forms. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, data management, and analytics features. The app's customer service is praised for their prompt and professional support. Advanced features like conditional logic and third-party tool integration are also appreciated. The ability to export and import forms is beneficial for multi-store setups. Even on the free plan, excellent customer support is provided. The app is recognized for its reliability, efficiency, and feature-rich solutions.

March 24, 2024

Pretty easy to set up. It didn't work initially but even at midnight my time I had someone (Emma) on within 30 seconds to fix my form. She was super nice and fixed it astonishingly fast.

Morton Motoworks
About 1 month using the app
January 31, 2024

Powerful Contact Form Builder works so seamlessly in the background, you'll forget it's there! When our reg page stopped working after we implemented a new website design, we reached out to the Form Builder team. They immediately responded to our help request and made sure our webpage was back up quickly. We are very happy with the app and the team's fast response when a problem happened. I would recommend this product to others.

Gladly Family
Over 2 years using the app
February 19, 2024

The support was very good and they solved the problem quickly. If you have a problem, you will be able to take care of it right away because you will want to use the application in the future.

Kyocera Jewelry Online Store
Japan
6 months using the app
March 26, 2024

We had a couple of teething issues but had excellent tech support who checked in with us and made sure the problem was fixed quickly. Would recommend.

Otherside Online
3 months using the app
March 28, 2024

I just had to share my experience with the app's support team – it was truly exceptional! I reached out with a request, and the support I received from Emma was nothing short of fantastic. Not only was the response lightning-fast, but Emma's assistance was also incredibly precise and effective. She addressed my query with such clarity and professionalism that I felt confident in the solution provided. Emma, you are simply the best! Thank you for your outstanding support and dedication to helping users like me. Keep up the phenomenal work!

Gelmax
Singapore
12 days using the app
February 20, 2024

Always quick to help with needs whether it is my issue or something that needs to be fixed in the app. Really enjoy this app.

Xpedition Archery
Over 1 year using the app
March 5, 2024

This app is awesome! Customer support is a standout, Emma is so quick to reply and get any issue sorted swiftly. Highly recommend.

eXtremeRate Retail
China
Almost 2 years using the app
May 21, 2024

The help via chat was excellent. Answered my questions very quickly.

Thanks.

ListenUp
9 months using the app
May 13, 2024

quick and efficient. got what i needed done

Baldr Industries
6 months using the app
February 27, 2024

We had an issue with not receiving email submissions. The team was able to respond and resolve the issue within 5-10mins. Efficient & friendly service

Red Dot Jewels