4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customization capabilities, user-friendly interface, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its data management, analytics features, and responsive customer service. The app's reliable performance, customizable forms and emails, calendar feature, and automatic customer syncing are appreciated. The free version is praised for its functionality, and the ability to allow customer file uploads and simple multi-step tools are additional benefits.

November 18, 2022

This is a great app that functions well to provide professional looking quote requests and replies. I love how you can add all the items to the customers cart and sent the quote back to them with personalised discounts. Love that. Plus I had a number of issues because of my theme and the support were super responsive and helpful in resolving all the issues.

Brixton 4x4 & Adventure
May 31, 2020

Easy to set up and customize and does what I need for a reasonable price! Plus it looks great! Thank you!!

Wild Within®
November 13, 2019

Absolutely love this app. Just make sure to hit Save in between so that you are not loading up a huge form all-together. Keep up the great work guys.

Audifypro
France
November 1, 2022

I used this app to build multiple contact forms which was nice and easy to do. I reached out to the Globo team a couple of times and they were quick to respond and very helpful. Thanks guys!

Little and Fox
New Zealand
August 12, 2021

Simple to use, but feature rich. Their support is excellent too. Would highly recommend this app and keen to see how it develops in the future.

BabyDoc Shop
Ireland
September 14, 2021

great and sufficient customer service! they do really solve my problems quick and in a really understandable way :)

HH Herb & Health
Taiwan
Edited July 23, 2020

I am using this app to customize my website contact form and so far I'm loving it. It is super easy and friendly to use and understand.

Verdissimo
October 5, 2020

This app helped me to modify my customer registration form. I needed to include some custom fields into the form. When I experience issues they always respond and assist when needed.

Eye Online
South Africa
April 5, 2022

This app has been a life saver for my business! I need to get lots of submissions and informations from many different groups of people, and this app helped organize everything I need. I will continue to use this app as long as my business is active :) Oh, on top of that, when I have questions or need assistance, it's easy to reach out to the app developers and get the help I need. Thank you so much.

SOONNESS
November 16, 2020

So far this app has been really helpful and we'll see how it goes down the road! We are just getting started but seems great so far.

socialcloutmedia