4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable, functional, and seamlessly integrated contact forms. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, data management, and analytics features. The app's customer service is praised for their prompt and professional support. Advanced features like conditional logic and third-party tool integration are also appreciated. The ability to export and import forms is beneficial for multi-store setups. Even on the free plan, excellent customer support is provided. The app is recognized for its reliability, efficiency, and feature-rich solutions.

Edited May 24, 2021

https://essenbee.vn Mục tiêu của Tinh dầu Essenbee là mang đến những điều tốt nhất trong liệu pháp hương thơm. Có nguồn gốc từ thực vật, các loại tinh dầu của Essenbee mang đặc tính và công dụng một cách tự nhiên nhất. Để duy trì tính minh bạch và chất lượng, mỗi lô tinh dầu đều được kiểm soát dưới quy trình nghiêm ngặt và được phân tích GC/MS từ tổ chức đánh giá độc lập.

Tinh dầu Essenbee
Vietnam
July 19, 2021

Works great for what we need and the customer service is fast with anything we needed. Can recommend.

ECHO Tools
Ireland
April 11, 2022

We were looking for a solution for our website that would allow us to integrate highly customizable forms easily into a custom-built template, and stumbled across a great app. The app was very easy to use, and helped us accomplish our goals. Customer service has always been great in the year+ that we have used this app.

Swabtek
Edited April 21, 2021

I have been using this form for a while and I absolutely love it. I havent had an issues and highly recommend it.

LipNPour
November 6, 2019

My Contact us page now looks great and works as expected without much effort. Support also great. App recommended.

WOW PRODUCTS ONLY
Greece
February 18, 2021

Using this app for customer registration form. Super easy to use. When I experienced some errors regarding the app, the devs were super fast with response- my problem were solved within a day. Superb Superb

B&L Biotech KR
South Korea
Edited June 22, 2021

The app serves a simple purpose perfectly, and the help team is always responding to our inquiries momentarily. If you need any support, just shot them an email, you will get the help you required immediately.

glocusent
February 21, 2023

Great customer service. They are patient! I asked a bunch of questions, customer service answered them very patiently!

TWOPAGES CURTAINS
China
July 28, 2021

I have been using the app for about 4 months now. The interface is responsive and easy to use. The free version is enough if you're starting out with your store.

HueCentral
India
June 4, 2020

Easy and convenience to use, would like to introduce to my friends regarding this app.
Beside that, it do able to sync with zapier which is google form, great tools

Samu Giken