4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable, functional, and seamlessly integrated contact forms. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, data management, and analytics features. The app's customer service is praised for their prompt and professional support. Advanced features like conditional logic and third-party tool integration are also appreciated. The ability to export and import forms is beneficial for multi-store setups. Even on the free plan, excellent customer support is provided. The app is recognized for its reliability, efficiency, and feature-rich solutions.

December 30, 2022

Great support experience. Quick, easy, and great app overall that fits our requirements. Would recommend!

Anna Cucciardi
Italy
August 5, 2020

I use this app to collect information about my website visitors, including images and file uploads. Very impressed with the form fields and grateful for the customization.

Genuine Gingers
March 4, 2021

I used this for Multi Step form. It has almost every functionality which i needed. Most interesting part that it has reasonable customization features.

Locta Shopping
United Arab Emirates
January 14, 2022

Amazing app with fast support. They're very skilled and friendly all the time. Strongly recommended!

Treasured Memories
Ireland
March 22, 2022

The app is very great. we ever spent lots of time searching for a proper app to make a detailed registration form and we are glad finally we find this app. It works great to let you add all types of information in a form and also it has many powerful features such as checkbox, drop down options, and more. Besides, I have to say their customer support is really very great. Always appreciate it!

Dream Pairs
August 2, 2022

This app is exactly what I needed. Each user problem I have gotten held up with, the staff have been amazing to quickly troubleshoot and resolve the issue. So happy that I was able to create my own form and then put it everywhere I saw fit on my site. Thank you Globo Staff, your diligence in the matters I had has saved me on stressing out and losing time trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. You earned 10 stars but they only let me give ya's 5.

Triple Xccessories. The After Smoke
December 17, 2020

Works very well and fast to make new custom forms. I use from surveys to wholesale applications. It also integrates with Shopify User Variables so you can update and create new users via the forms.

Love is an Ingredient
Edited June 12, 2020

Amazing form builder, very helpful and very useful, can add any fields can create custom messages, Thanks !
Very great Experience

Minervacomputers
India
March 14, 2023

I had a couple of issues with syncing to Klaviyo and reached out to the customer service team. They were quick to respond and solved my issue right away.

Root Quencher
Edited March 24, 2023

App works great and is an essential edition to any website where a you are listing products where customers will have to esquire. Very easy to setup, install and use and is very easy for consumers to use on the front end.

McKeever Teamwear