4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable, functional, and seamlessly integrated contact forms. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, data management, and analytics features. The app's customer service is praised for their prompt and professional support. Advanced features like conditional logic and third-party tool integration are also appreciated. The ability to export and import forms is beneficial for multi-store setups. Even on the free plan, excellent customer support is provided. The app is recognized for its reliability, efficiency, and feature-rich solutions.

June 6, 2023

After initial issues with the integration (missing settings in Mailchimp) the app works just fine and is very intuitive to use. Thanks a lot for the fast & friendly support! Much appreciated :)

Wildbiene + Partner
Switzerland
January 28, 2021

This app has been perfect for our needs. Easy to set up, and haven't had any issues along the way. Highly recommend!

Victory Athletic Surfaces
November 9, 2022

The app works great. It allows us to track from which page and project the contact form was filled, which saves a lot of time for the sales team. The support team is also quick to solve any issues

Viking Dome
Lithuania
Edited July 2, 2020

my opinion / mi opinion /mon avis

I loved it It is easy dynamic and provides a solution to all my needs.
Ah! The best part is that it's free.

I recommend it to everybody.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me ha encantado. Es fácil dinámico y da solución a todas mis necesidades.
Ah!! Lo mejor es que es GRATIS.

Se lo recomiendo a todo el mundo.
Je l'ai adoré C'est une dynamique facile et apporte une solution à tous mes besoins.
Ah! La meilleure partie est que c'est gratuit.

Je le recommande à tout le monde.

ASESOR EN NUTRICION
Spain
February 23, 2023

Fantastic customer service!! They patiently answered all my questions and implemented code into Shopify for me, helping me with everything I couldn't do myself. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Powerful Contact Forms!!

DRIP BAR
July 3, 2020

Really nice app, very useful and simple. It's free and it seems working perfectly! Really recommended

Miss Clima
Italy
March 15, 2021

I reviewed over a dozen form builder apps for use in my webshop selling dog food subscription services. Globo's Form Builder was the only one that satisfied all my requirements as I needed one that allowed my customers to upload images of their dogs. The forms can be easily embedded in the shop and offer a good variety of options for customising them to your needs. Having used the forms for almost half a year now, so far I have only had two problems, and Globo's support handled them quickly.

Dogeato
Finland
October 14, 2021

This app is the only solution in the marketplace can let new customers register with additional information. And it works perfect for us. Thanks to the developers.

Cape Robbin
July 8, 2021

Very easy to use and much functions, even in the free version. I am very happy with this app and can recommend it highly :)

Pelletgrill.ch
Switzerland
May 13, 2020

Very simple to use, fully customizable, intuitive user interface...and free !
Glad to have found this app !

Tamatebako