Reviews (1,522)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customization capabilities, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. They value its data management and analytics features for providing insightful data. The app is praised for its reliable performance and diverse form options. Customer support, even for merchants on the free plan, is commended for being prompt and effective. The app is favored for its ease of use, comprehensive features, and exceptional customer service.

April 26, 2024

As a premium customer for the past four years, I believe I am well acquainted with the quality of service offered by "Powerful Contact Form Builder." However, recent events have left me utterly disillusioned.

Despite our long-standing commitment to this platform, the support team's incompetence knows no bounds. It's clear they have no clue how to address even the most basic of issues.

For the past several days, our customers have been unable to upload images through the form, disrupting our workflow and causing significant inconvenience. This is completely unacceptable.

Given our extensive history with this service, we know exactly what we're dealing with. It's disheartening to see a once-reliable platform deteriorate to such an extent.

In conclusion, as a long-term premium customer, I expected far better from "Powerful Contact Form Builder." This experience has been nothing short of disappointing, and I urge others to reconsider before investing their time and money in this service.

ichbingelb.com
Germany
Over 3 years using the app
April 28, 2024

BEWARE!!!! I've had this app for a year and it's worked fine but for some reason it has not been working right for the last month. I've had customers reach out to me directly saying they tried to contact me through the form and it didn't seem right. After testing it for myself, it is sending a confirmation email from a TOTALLY different email address that is not mine and NOT my shop. I have missed out on a month of inquires from my customers and this is pretty devastating to my business. BEWARE OF THIS APP!!!! I tried contacting customer support and didn't get a timely response or solution. I have no trust or faith left for this app and will be finding another one.

Pixels and Wood
11 months using the app
March 11, 2024

The automatic email sending stopped working for us. We need to figure out a new form.

CRUZ LABEL
Over 2 years using the app
Edited October 15, 2023

This app used to be great but has recently stopped displaying on my website.

MeCo Macrame
Over 3 years using the app
January 30, 2020

After two months the app disappear from the store and it gives page 404 .. shame on them ... our store is for business not for people to tryout apps

Seattle Engraving Center
Over 2 years using the app
Edited January 18, 2021

The app did not notify us that we had reached the email limit so we have almost 100 submissions that we never knew we received. There was no warning or anything given. Very annoying. If you want to just use for the free version, don't recomend!

Uncle Seiko
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited October 20, 2019

I installed the app for our website but the spacing for the template was all off- been waiting more than 24 hours for help. Will update review if they can help resolve the issue because setting the app up for the form was definitely four stars.

Aloha Taps
Over 1 year using the app
PowerfulForm.com replied October 21, 2019

I'm sorry for your experience. We was not available in the weekend. Our support has been trying to contact to you via your email.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

March 11, 2021

This app has absolutely been a waste of my time and energy as of right now. I followed all of the videos to get the contact form to populate on my website and nothing except the "form builder" html has come up

Castaway Fabrications
About 1 year using the app
December 20, 2021

couple of months Ago, it works the best for free users. now, it won't work at all. I tried creating a lot of new forms to replace the old one, but it only shows {formbuilder:67344} , This app should be rate negative -0 Star

Sweet Bites Ltd
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 year using the app
February 23, 2022

We use the $9,90 plan. this app is full of problems and bugs. Support also ignores your email. Not worth the time and money.

SkillsPortal.sg