4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customization capabilities, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. They value its data management and analytics features for providing insightful data. The app is praised for its reliable performance and diverse form options. Customer support, even for merchants on the free plan, is commended for being prompt and effective. The app is favored for its ease of use, comprehensive features, and exceptional customer service.

December 15, 2020

We love this app, it is really useful. Creating forms is very easy. After creating the forms we can easily integrate the form in our shop

Do Or Drink
Almost 2 years using the app
November 19, 2022

The form gives us the info we need from new clients. We are still learning about all the features and benefits, so far so good!

Piano Showcase, Inc.
March 8, 2022

Overall like it. Just don't like when typing into the form it delays and I have to wait every time to register before I can continue typing.

BISHIEPRO
February 1, 2022

When I made an inquiry, the response was quick and helpful.
It would be nice if there was a Japanese translation.

MTメタトロン 公式オンラインショップ
Japan
March 31, 2022

The app is pretty straightforward and easy to use, however when it comes to the specifics, the documentation definitely needs to be improved. The customer service is compensating that, always eager to help and goes the extra mile to solve the problem.

myTIER DE
Germany
January 5, 2021

Very helpful! This enables so many features for my website. Allowing a variety of options for customers to use

Danconect
Edited November 24, 2020

I have use it a little but I like its displays and friendly setting. Besides, free versión is a plus.

BASTIAAN® Almacén Express
Mexico
May 25, 2022

The form we used was very slow to load and 1 out of 2 times would not show at all. I had excellent service from Kennewick at Globo and it appears the form is working fine now. Our web page is loading faster. Excellent service.

CanWest Diamond Products
July 12, 2022

Easy to use and basic features are free. Support is very responsive and helpful. Would recommend this app.

lunalae
April 8, 2020

So far it is straightforward to navigate. However, I wish there wasn't a plug for the app on the bottom right hand corner of the form.

briar de wolfe