The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
My forms keep disappearing after they are working while for no reason. Very annoying and costly. Wish they would fix it
Hi Ultraluxe Skincare,
Our support contacted you about the issue.
Please let us know the issue you are facing and we are happy to check it.
We didn't see any such issues in our other stores.
Form Builder Support
MC Parts Depot
I can't get any help with my form. I have reached out to live chat with no response except, let me check. I've emailed and nothing. I would like to use the conditional email option and the show/hide logic option. I've tried everything and just need some guidance......NOTHING. Don't waste your time on this tool. PS a 2 day trial??
As per our discussion, we have resolved your queries and you are continue using the app. Please let us know if you need any other updates and our support team is always ready to assist you.
I used this app but then noticed they only allow you to have 2 forms without upgrading to their ridiculous price plans (its a form builder people these are not expensive). Thanks but no thanks. Save your money for important things like bringing customers to your store.
Eat Your Words Custom Cookies
Super unhappy with Form Builder for several reasons:
1) No ability to duplicate a form, but instead must build each from scratch, a ridiculous waste of time.
2) Adding photos to a form has to be done within the HTML code of the page on which the form will live and frequently, any addition to the code creates errors within the data collected through the form.
3) Form data does is not connected to anything within Shopify -- new records or orders are not created within my Shopify store, requiring manual effort to create orders when customers submit via the forms.
4) "Edit Preferences" from "View Details" in my Shopify app list generates a "file not found" error, making it impossible for me to change my account preferences, cancel my account, etc.
5) Support limited to email only for first 2 levels of account, which honestly is too little for such a manually oriented app.
Horrible App! Spent 7 1/2 hours programming an extensive form, only to find that the whole thing deleted.
Spent 5 hours the next day rebuilding the form...it worked for a few minutes, then when I went back to edit it to make minor changes, all data disappeared again!
Contacted support several times, waited several days for support to get back to me with no resolve...they only responded to offer support after I deleted the app from my store.
I have never written a review ever before in my life, but this experience was so bad, it prompted me to actually leave this information so no one else has to experience this horrible waste of two working days of my life!
Don't waste your time with this one...find a better app.... I urge you.
Used for 1 day and decided to uninstall. Didn't have any of the functionality I was after (phone number field, date field,) and you couldn't plug this into the shopping cart page. Jot form seems to be much more advanced and free!
When the form upload was not working properly and I had questions, I sent a few emails to support. Never did I receive anything back until I deleted the app and then I received several poorly written emails. JOKE
Installed but the form wont save .I have tried to contact support for 1 week with no luck.