Fraud Filter

Fraud Filter

by Shopify

Create custom filters to help you prevent fraud

Shirt Talkin'

This app allows for the creation of super specific rules which is great to stop the EXACT SAME fraudulent order from happening again but fraudsters aren’t stupid. They change emails, use a different IP address, order different product. I literally didn’t even waste my time configuring a single rule once I saw how it worked as I knew it would be a complete waste of time. What would actually be powerful is if you were able to use the fraud analysis result and use it within the fraud filter app. Being able to cancel out all orders with High fraud risk for example - that would be powerful. I asked 3 times if this could be done but kept getting the same recycled script from the help desk so gave up. Do better Shopify.

BargainJunkie

The app does not work at all. The filters do not block any orders. The app has been a complete waste of time.

The Honda SxS Club

The app does not block customers from placing orders. At the most. It may flag them. Meanwhile... Shopify, your cc, Paypal... All get to keep the fees on the order.

Kickfootwear

Shopify needs to remove this. The filters do not work, continued fraudulent orders from blocked IP addresses. I will look elsewhere this app is not fit for purpose.

Keto Bars

Don't waste your time, it doesn't work. Just got off the Shopify support chat where they confirmed it doesn't work. They recommended a different app. Not sure why this is even in the app store, it's just wasting all our time.

Pine Street Clinic

Worthless app, unfortunately. It won't block orders...it will only cancel them after the fact, if it works at all.

Euro Sport Accessories

Doesn't do anything... Have had multiple fraud orders always from same IP address, so setup a IP block... and the fraud orders keep coming in... no warning, no cancelled orders... I tried both settings nothing does anything

Pavilia

If you want to block false abandon checkout cart- this app is USELESS. Not sure if it would work for orders with transactions, but from other reviews it seems not useful at all as well.

Action Slot Racing

This app does nothing. It does not work. I have to write a minimum of 100 characters but I have nothing more to say apart from this app is pointless.

Jawolry

I can absolutely confirm Absolute Scientific LLC's review that this particular app does NOT do anything in regards to blocking suspicious/fake emails. Shopify support suggested me to install this app but seriously this does absolutely nothing against fraudulent actions of users.
Blacklisting emails and other information comes builtin in other CMS platforms and Shopify doesn't. This is highly condemnable when it comes to security! On top of that, I was suggested to install a paid app to get these features! Are you kidding me when it comes to security?!

Previous 1 3 4 5