FraudBlock Fraud Prevention

Automatically cancel high-risk orders to prevent fraud

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dream Controller

I am loving the app because it helps us eliminate the fraud with no hassle plus the chat customer support is superb!

Skeie's Jewelers

Time spent using app 29 minutes

The support staff was extremely helpful. They pointed me to all the right settings that I need to Manually Capture Payments on high risk orders. Thanks again!

MexicoMiAmor

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Wow, simply wow! This app can prevent you from fraud. It cancels the order after the order is done & PREVENTS THE CUSTOMERS PAYMENT so you don't pay the payment provider fees. Nick from the Development team also helped us super quickly with some custom rules right from the start for a much lower price than we expected, so we were able to blacklist our main troll customers right in the beginning - I recommend to write to the support before you install the app if you also have this need. :) If I could I would grant 7 stars and more with my review.

Canine's World

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love it. Has save me from messing up and losing money. I even downloaded it in all other stores i own

QueenBeast

This app worked flawlessly to immediately block orders that were marked as fraudulent or potentially fraudulent. Then you can decide how you want to proceed once you review the order details. It really helps keep the orders clean!

SpyraUS

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Orders from potential fraudsters are automatically cancelled and refunded. The app is great!
The support is always available and very helpful. We are now very well protected against fraudsters and annoying chargebacks.

Spyra EU

Time spent using app About 1 hour

We had big problems with fraudsters in the past. After testing several apps, we came across FraudBlock. Through FraudBlock's support, we were able to create rules according to our wishes. We now have the issue of frauds under control. Great app, easy to use and excellent support. I would always recommend it.

Arrival Cookies

This app has helped us so much since we installed it on our Shopify store! We had several fraudulent orders coming in each month, and since downloading, FraudBlock has caught each one and cancelled it for us, saving us so much time, worry, and money due to chargebacks that could have been prevented. The developer was also extremely helpful and friendly with quick replies both times we reached out for help. 10/10!

Zen Principle Naturals

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Cancels and refunds fraud risk orders automatically. This app is extremely helpful and very easy to use.

Learning Headphones

The app is amazing and the customer service is excellent. Highly recommend this app to help reduce headaches with fraudsters.

Previous 1 3