FraudBlock Fraud Prevention

FraudBlock Fraud Prevention

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
ShopFox
4.8
September 7, 2022

App does what it says it does. Works flawlessly, super fast. Does not affect my store at all in anyway. Highly recommended!

MyDiscounts.ca
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 29, 2022

I am loving the app because it helps us eliminate the fraud with no hassle plus the chat customer support is superb!

Dream Controller
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 21, 2022

The support staff was extremely helpful. They pointed me to all the right settings that I need to Manually Capture Payments on high risk orders. Thanks again!

Skeie's Jewelers
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
January 18, 2022

Wow, simply wow! This app can prevent you from fraud. It cancels the order after the order is done & PREVENTS THE CUSTOMERS PAYMENT so you don't pay the payment provider fees. Nick from the Development team also helped us super quickly with some custom rules right from the start for a much lower price than we expected, so we were able to blacklist our main troll customers right in the beginning - I recommend to write to the support before you install the app if you also have this need. :) If I could I would grant 7 stars and more with my review.

MexicoMiAmor
Germany
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
October 24, 2021

I love it. Has save me from messing up and losing money. I even downloaded it in all other stores i own

Canine's World