Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 2, 2022

Seems to be working fine. I was able to set up the App fine. However, I had trouble changing some specs once it was setup.

MessageByTees.com
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
June 2, 2022

Simple and straight! this app allowed me to explain to customers my free shipping rule and minimum order in few min setup

Therapyyarn
Turkey
May 31, 2022

I've only just installed this so time will tell how well it goes but it is super easy to set up and the premium options are great. thanks

Pure Peony
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 days
May 31, 2022

ممتاز جدا رهيييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييب

jeth
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 31, 2022

The ease of set up was exactly want I needed. Literally took no more than 10 minutes if that to get the shipping bar set up, this includes the time I took just playing with the color options!

Spoiled Rich
May 30, 2022

The app is straight forward and i really enjoyed it. Amazing content
rgag fdagafd gre gre g re g re Gre

Skonyx
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 30, 2022

Why are my customers getting free shipping when their orders are $39.00 below the Free Shipping threshold? Very disappointing

Scale Motorsport
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 28, 2022

It works and it's very convenient. Easy to set up, and looks very professional. It's also very customizable.

Itoko & Co
May 27, 2022

Nice. It works. The Free Shipping Bar is a nice addition to my website. I would recommend it form people selling items.

ShellMiddy
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 27, 2022

Great Shopify app! Easy to work with and install. Good to know that custom backgrounds are available

Swemgat