Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Glittire Couture & Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app made it so easy to install and i loved how you could customize the colors to fit your theme!

Stone Soapery

Super simple and easy to use. I have seen our AOV go up quite a bit since getting this app for our website!

Lazy Sunday Swimwear

This app is easy to use and very customizable! Instructions for setting up the back end were helpful, and integrating it on the page was simple.

225° Customs

Time spent using app 43 minutes

Haven't used the app yet but this was easy to follow along, step-by-step set up. Look forward to using the app on my shop.

Beauty Blooms Boutique

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I use this app to let my customers know that I offer free shopping and what amount they need to receive it. The app was super easy to use.

ShelaleeShop

Time spent using app 9 minutes

I used the app to set up a bar to show how much more $ to qualify for free shipping. Super easy to set up. Love the free plan.

My Heart Lies

Really easy to use and set up. Has the fonts that match the rest of my page for nice consistency. Never had any problems with the bar not working

Created with Amor

This app is perfect for my first store. With a little bit of patience and reading everything necessary, it worked out great! Thank you!

Mino store

Location Croatia

I like this app very much. It helped me get more customers. i recommend it to everyone who need notifications on their page.

Luxe Foliage

Location Australia

Super easy to install and set up, now to sit back and watch customers bump up their average order value with the free shipping incentive