Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

Buy From Specialist

Amazing just do not believe it!

Pink Peplum Boutique

So far, i like this app. Easy to change colors and position of the bar. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
www.pinkpeplum.com

Freemindsupplements

Works great, and simple to set up! Check out how we use it here: https://freemindsupplements.com/

Here Comes The Bling

Love the FREE SHIPPING BAR & love that it's actually free also to use. My new theme came with a free shipping bar but it doesn't offer the great features that this one has so I disabled it and have kept using this one instead. I also use Hextom's BULK PRODUCT EDITOR, which I also love. Great apps that are both easy to use and affordable. Try the free shipping bar. It won't disappoint you.
-Amanda

Lukrativt

Love this app, it makes it fun and simple!

Obx Attitude

Easy setup. Everything explained in detail on how to set up.

Page261

This is my first time using this app but so far the FAQ has been helpful.

The Pink Mustache

Super easy to use and register on my website! Thank you :)

Happy Dog Food 2

This is a great little app, appears bold and bright so my customers can easily see it

The Roost Stand

Super easy to use. And super fast customer service. The bar was overlapping my header content on our "Startup" Theme by pixelunion, I emailed the Hextom and within 12 hours the issue was completely resolved.

The geo-targeting feature is really really nice.

Check it out on www.therooststand.com