4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and effective traffic-driving capabilities. They value its advanced keyword research, SEO tools, and competitor analysis features. The app's comprehensive analytics and reporting aid in data-driven decision making. Merchants also commend the responsive customer support. It's particularly recommended for new businesses aiming for rapid growth, helping them understand product performance and attract more visitors.

Edited July 18, 2019

This app is easy to use and seem to get instant traffic. I highly recommend this app to new business owners.

Pelagic Tackle
Eggflow replied July 19, 2019

Hi Pelagic Tackle,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
Also, I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

Have a good day and good luck with your business!

June 4, 2019

Thank you very for the app to help us grow our business. Thank you thank you thanks thank thank you t

Huget jewelry
November 10, 2020

This app helped me good for my marketing strategy with my new Online Shop on Shopify store. good to use

mypetsstore
Eggflow replied November 23, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great. We hope that it will bring more benefits to you in the future.

If you have any issues, please contact us via live chat or email
( felicia@eggflow.com)

Eggflow Support Team.

June 4, 2019

Install very easy, and quickly able to set up account. Dashboard easy to read. I am excited to see the results over the next few days.

Fit Fab Today
September 3, 2019

I gave it 4 stars only because I would like to be able to control how often it pops up. My customers are not a fan of it repeatedly popping up. I think you should consider adding a way we can control how often and how many times it pops up in a single store visit. Otherwise the app does drive traffic to my store.

Sea Oats Adventure
Edited August 4, 2019

Pretty Solid Product. Could be better. They should give you an option to turn off ads on your page if you pay.

NightSkyFireFly
Eggflow replied August 5, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Edited February 14, 2019

The app was transparent, and functioned all by itself. We could easily see every other stores' ads on the bottom of our landing page. Unfortunately, it did NOTHING to bring in business. We've had no sales for almost 4 months.

Amazed By Grace Specialties
About 1 month using the app
November 16, 2019

they proved it works really fast. instant setup & it was fast. i will definitely be upgrading this app.

Incubus N Succubus
Eggflow replied November 17, 2019

Hello there,

It was so nice to hear from you.
We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

Thanks again,
Eggflow Support Team.

Edited October 2, 2019

I just installed this app to generate more traffic to my store. Love the little step by step plan on top of the page. Chose 5 favourite products and saw them popping up on my website. 21 impressions but I feel like I am the 1 visitor, so a bit confusing here. Would be nice if we could see any visitor information! Also would like to make sure the product pop ups are not showing too frequently as it might annoy the visitor. I did notice it usually states “only a few left” and might not want to show that for every article that pops up. Just my thoughts. Thank you very much for your helpful app. I feel like this app is very important for my store and will definitely keep an eye on it for the next few days! I hope I can send you another satisfying review after getting some great results !! Thank you ☺️

Eco, Love & Other Stuff
Eggflow replied October 7, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We are happy about it.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better. I hope that we will be received more reviews in the future.

Besides, I would like to explain why reason you see your own ads in your store as below the article:
Sometimes, Instant Traffic users see their own ads in their stores and were confused. Most commonly, people think their ads are shown only in their stores and not in other stores, thus generate no traffic.

In fact, seeing your ads being shown in your own store is normal. Only administrators of your store can see your ads in your store and your ads are still displayed in other stores to reach potential customers.

Keep in mind:

Only you (store administrator) can see your ads in your store.
Your ads are still displayed in other stores to reach potential customers and grow your store traffic.
Seeing your own ads being displayed in your store allows you to have a general view of what your ads look like in other stores.

Impressions are the number of times a product is displayed on the partners' stores.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

October 8, 2018

Seems good so far, as the others say will definitely upgrade to the paid version if traffic to website is improved.

Swole Clouds