4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to rapidly increase website traffic. It offers features such as quick ad creation, SEO optimization, and performance analysis. The responsive customer support and advanced keyword research and competitor analysis features are highly valued. Merchants have seen an increase in impressions, clicks, and sales within a day of use. The app's analytics provide valuable insights into website and product performance, making it ideal for new and growing businesses.

August 18, 2019

if able to help sell more, will come to new review now still do not find the exact results. Now I used.

Mr.solar tools
Thailand
6 days using the app
Eggflow replied August 18, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!

October 31, 2018

Only ads showing up is the 5 pick from my store. And you want me to upgrade to the pay plan for this? I dont think so.

tshirtbros
8 days using the app
February 20, 2020

good app iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Accessory Adorn
Bulgaria
3 days using the app
Eggflow replied February 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

Please contact us if you need further information or support via email felicia@eggflow.com or live chat.

Have a great day!

Edited November 10, 2019

Ok for trial. But i just learn about this store. So i dont know. I dont nake make sell with this app

CycleBag Store
Indonesia
3 days using the app
Eggflow replied November 11, 2019

Hello there,

It was so nice to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your feedback about the app.

As you know that increating traffic is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be displayed to get the most traffic, but whether it gets click or not still depend entirely on the content of the ad. So, you can give the app time to make it work better.

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Thanks again,

May 7, 2019

Free Ads! it is amazing I love this so much! And it was free to install! no catch what so ever. Thank you so much!

The Selling Goods
October 3, 2019

we have only just launched our online business, it has helped with traffic however unfortunately no sales yet. I'm sure we will get there

Kindreds Palace
Eggflow replied October 7, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Good luck with your business!

Edited November 10, 2019

This app is very thought out. i already have potential costumers in 3 minutes of having this app! highly recommend,

kcplugstore
Eggflow replied November 11, 2019

Hello there,

We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

Thanks again,

April 28, 2020

fairly simple, got me a decent amount of traffic into my store within hours. Just need to convert those viewers into buyers

Coffee Plz
Eggflow replied May 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We really appreciate it. We hope that you will have great experiences more have new reviews next time.

If you need any assistance or information, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Thank you for choosing us!

Edited July 21, 2019

I used this app to bring more traffic to my online store. It seems to be working. I started getting impressions after about an hour. They continue to increase. Now I'm waiting on sell.

Etre' Chic Boutique
Eggflow replied July 21, 2019

Hi Etre' Chic Boutique,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
Also, I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we offer our support should you need it.

Have a good day and good luck with your business!

April 27, 2020

I use this app to promote. I like how it pops up. Not in the way but wish the did more than 5 on free plan

Tayz Fashion