Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

INDYDUKAAN

I used this app is very good but cost should be reduced per month. Excellent batches in the app are creative

Urban Spooniecorn

Great app for adding professional-looking badges to my site. I really like that you can customise the colours and the positioning as well. Adding in a button that you could put custom text on as well would take this to 5 stars :)

4wardsfashion

Thank you this app is easy to use just drag and drop, and your away now I can give my customers the guarantee they need, Thanks.

studioring

just trying new apps to see which fits my store the best, so far so good ill make sure to write my final review once I use your app more.

TouchBuds

Great app. Couldn't of been easier to understand. Even I could implement the trust badges. 5 stars out of 5.

Sale Snagger

Solid app. Good icons. No glitches. Definitely worth the free price tag. Also tons of selections for icons.

BuyUrNiche

I like the option to add these icons and select the colors that match my store! I look forward to having them express to my customers how my store is set up to provide quality to them.

ARCHOME A CLASSIC NEVER GOES OUT OF STYLE

It is very easy to use and makes my website look more professional. But the color choices are still too few, and the styles are still not many. I hope to provide more choices.

This Fortune Cookie

Its was simple and useful, I would totally recommend it, made my experience easy and comfortable great job

The Blondye Shop

Es perfecta, te permite poner diferentes iconos de garantia, calidad, rapidez, envio rapido y gratis.