Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Tarot Scents

The icons look beautiful on my site. I was able to color coordinate to match shop buttons!! Adding to all my sites.

FRINGEKreative

Worked as stated. My rule: If it works without tech support its a keeper, if it doesn't its crap. Tried several others and deleted them for being as in previous sentence "CRAP".

Takesumi LTD

The best app ever have for free badges option for begin with. I recommend highly to use this app, useful.

Unique Physique

Looks great on my site. And lets not forget it free! It's telling me I need a minimum on of 100 characters for this review soo I'm just typing extra....

Flax-Protection

Thank you for using this for free.
I will subscribe it if that works properly.
Thank you again.
Hopefully it will work

kokabear

very good app, easy to integrate and very helpful i like it much better than other apps thank you very much

Shinbha

Awesome experience adding icons is really easily, I will recommend this app for adding badges.

INDYDUKAAN

I used this app is very good but cost should be reduced per month. Excellent batches in the app are creative

Urban Spooniecorn

Great app for adding professional-looking badges to my site. I really like that you can customise the colours and the positioning as well. Adding in a button that you could put custom text on as well would take this to 5 stars :)

4wardsfashion

Thank you this app is easy to use just drag and drop, and your away now I can give my customers the guarantee they need, Thanks.