Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

UnlockedTVonFIRE

I'm just now working with this app so I think the reviews should maybe come like a day later when the

Tziona Companies

the app is great for store design.Highly recommend this to other user. This is much better if it is colored.Aside from that the set up is user friendly that even a newbie or a retired people can never have a hard time installing it.thank you

leclatech

Great product! Easy to install and easy to build the badges! I love this app and thank you so much to developers!

Skin Glow Ritual

Excellent plugin. I was able to customize the stamps the way I wanted, and their design is super modern.

EarringHolderGallery

I was missing a step (my fault) and their customer service was great about walking me through the process. Once the light bulb went off I found it very easy to use. The app did what it was designed to do and the badges look great on my site.

All Good Stuff

It’s very easy app to use and custom design icons that put trust in your customers and provides great support and security

Lightroom & Co

vfkfin4foin4vimcdiomiomsiomdxoincfi4nchu4bdhu2ebfhk2eb2hrubfhu24bfu24bf42uyfb4ufbr4fyb2fur2gyrgffqhjbfhfbhuqefbheqf

SavingIsKey

I used this app to create badges for my website. This gives my customers more Trust to shop with me. I'm very confident to sell products on my website now thanks to Ultimate Product Icon!

daynedwayneshop

Great app five stars for me, highly recommended to all shopify users .... Great job.....

Boss Boutiques

Easy set up hoping this does what it is supposed to do. This app allows you to customize the colors and placements.