Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Melior vias

ich habe es gefunden, was ich suchte, vielen dank.

Quick Clean Sink Trap

easy to add trust badges. Love that I dont have to resize images anymore at all forever and ever thank you

Swankl Ltd

cool

Aladdeenslamp

I advise it is easy to install, free, and suitable for all themes. Ease of connection and a list of many options. I recommend it.

Rugs Aura

I'm currently using the free plan and it has been doing really well so far. I have managed to upload the icons into my product pages within seconds which is amazing!

Liberty Store

this Application is very yseful becadas some people can see the ítems that i added before. It give more

Zero Affect

great app love it best one out there never use another one ever i have nothing more to say you guys are awsome

Paw Traveler

awesome...so easy to use. i recommend using this for extra trust from your customers. just be honest though with your icons!

Alisanda

Thank you, I really liked this app! The only thing I didn't understand was how to attach these trust badges to product cards. Is it possible to massively place these icons on all of my products in the store? Give me a link to the instructions for installing this app and using it so that I can clearly find out all about it.

Techdailyph

i love it. thank you. this is very helpful to my shopify store. Will probably recommend this to all of my friends who has online store also.