Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Mariezvous

very good app for add you brand in your product picture

All Sale Day

usable even for the free account

On Aime Trop Chat

I was looking for an application for the maintenance of my images. I used the free plan. I'm happy ! Thanks.

Customrings

So far the app has worked amazingly for me! Works just has advertised :)

Ntgrengineeringdrawings Com

This App has caused me a great deal of harm, i have to re upload 26 products because while they promise that the app can remove watermarks actually it can not. even if it could you would have to remove each watermark per picture or per product, which to me does not make sense. to fix this app one would have to water automatically any new products and also be able to remove watermarks on all products at the same time. in my case i am creating 20 different shops by cloning the first shop, such an app would have been very usefully if it worked.

very disappointed.

Usedgolfclubs

Support instant, the app is just what I needed.

Vivipopculture

A great App! It works as advertised and it is very easy to use. All the options we need are included.

Jtapparel

This app is a SCAM and Jason from Engage is very rude and disrespectful. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Vaporstate

GREAT APP AND BIG TIME SAVER

I had already started the slow process of watermarking our images then uploading to our fairly large online database but then I came across this app and thought I'd try it out of interest and see if it could save me time.

Well, after an initial hiccup but fantastic instant support to fix this hiccup just far and beyond what I expected with live chat sessions the app has done a fine job. Thanks Jason for your wonderful support in our moment of need today, I absolutely recommend this app because it does a great job as promised but your support was just outstanding my friend.

Big Hat Tip and 5 Stars to Easy Watermarks ;-)

Michael