Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Theory of Thought

Absolutely love this watermarking app! especially the bulk watermarking feature which makes adding my logos to my product pics really simple... the sales stickers are a really great bonus too. all round this is the perfect app for watermarks, logos and adding stickers. highly recommend!

AMEKANA.COM

App messed up our store and photos cant be restored back. Their excuse is that we downloaded a third-party app,, which is absolutely false. There are issues with the app that needs to be fixed. UNINSTALLING!

LadiesLuxe

Easy watermarks is fanastic! Thank you!! I was searching for the solution to watermark my products and you are the best solution!

November 24, 2019

Hey, thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselves on being the number one watermarking app for Shopify merchants and reviews like this really make our day!

iestore1

My Experience is good with this app. In Free version you can only doing things on one product at a time. I request admin of this app to increase this to at least 5 in Free Version. This is an amazing app to Add water mark, Logo, Text, resize product images & inserting Alt+Text in your product images. Well Don

Voiceopin International: Child Abuse Information & Online Shopping Center

THEY WOULDN'T EVEN RESPOND TO US AND WHEN THEY DID...THEY TOLD US THAT WE WOULD JUST HAVE TO PUT IN NEW PICTURES BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING.
We can only tell you what happened to us. We used the app...wanted to take it off but what happened is that it is not possible to remove the watermarks once they are on your pictures. Now, we have to reload all of the pictures in our store because of this app.

Response to App Developer's comments.
You aren't going to pull this and get away with it. You told us that we had to put in "dnw". For two weeks, you wouldn't even respond to us...then when you finally did, you told us that we would just have to go in and LOAD NEW PICTURES. Even when you contacted you and told you that we had changed the marking percentage to 0, the watermark still showed up the same. When we tried taking out the word and leaving nothing, it still wouldn't take off the watermark. We told you you all of this and you IGNORED US UNTIL WE POSTED THIS COMMENT. THEN YOU BECAME SO CONCERNED ABOUT US.

P.S. They are more concerned about their negative reviews than they are concerned about our products and the problems that their app is causing us

November 20, 2019

Hi, this app isn't compatible with 3rd party photo compression and similar apps. If your photo filenames are changed (by another app) then our backups will go out of sync. This information is presented on the membership purchase page and the FAQ. We always take these types of issues seriously. As such, we also offered another idea to help you easily restore your photos but it was declined.

Limitless Jewellery

This app is really good! It is easy to navigate. I love how you can choose which picture you can use.

November 18, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your great review. It's always nice to know our users are enjoying our app.

Desi Gourmet

good, recommendation to call audience to opt this app. hope you come with more feature in coming days

Sexy Frame

Like it. The free version works fine too. Might need to upgrade since I have so many items on my store.

October 31, 2019

Hey! Thanks for your great review. Good luck with the upgrade. Feel free to message us via customer support if you need any extra assistance! Enjoy!

chakiik

muy buena aplicación, me ha ayudado mucho en mi tienda, fácil y práctico y muchas opciones incluso en la versión gratuita. lo recomiendo

October 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your five star rating! Enjoy the app!

martvoice

better use this app pefrormance is very good bvyfudf yyftyfdtrf rtders3eff frdr tf 5 6 y 7y7t67 t5rdgjtdf fcryrdtyftyf yggyttfgtder4yyytr yygftfdruitggd vh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19