Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

HE SHOP

I used the app to add watermarks to my pics, simple and easy. Watermarks look great on the pics on my website

Panache Moda

Fitness Market

Everything correct. Freemium apps are the best ones. The only thing that I will change is the saving of old images for restoring, it is not needed.

VEGGO

great app! works perfectly and highly recommended. great app! works perfectly and highly recommended. great app! works perfectly and highly recommended.

Ellen Ruben

used it to add a VEGAN mark on products.It's very easy to learn and most friendly to use.
love it!!

April 28, 2020

Thank you for the review. We're glad you're able to watermark your products easily and effectively.

Megawide Shopping

Unlimited functions. Easy to use app. Transforms into quality pics for watermark. It does what is advertised.

April 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're happy you're enjoying all of our watermarking features!

Art By Tikva

love how easy and convenient it is to use this app! i had such a difficult time beforehand trying to add watermarks happy i came across your app thank you!

April 27, 2020

Hi Tikva, thank you! Our team are glad to hear you're finding Easy Watermarks so simple to use. We hope you keep enjoying our app and feel free to reach out should you need any help with anything.

riteshoppers

best for image watermarks and image file name rename

it free features is very ok just that it can do bulk image watermark

April 27, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for this review. We pride ourselves on creating the best watermarking app available for Shopify users like yourself. While bulk watermarking incurs a small cost, we do provide free watermarking features for single images.

Marramshop

i used this app , it helps a lot specialy for putting your logo , thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 27, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for your review. We love to hear Easy Watermarks is making our users' lives easier. All the best with your logos!

APPAWEL

This is the best app out there for you to edit your product images and it's even free to use! Really love this app!

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We love getting feedback like this!