Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

NORVINE Official Site (Norvine.com)

Very happy with this app! was able to add "Organic product" logo on all our organic products which will make it easier for our customer to recognize the organic products

October 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! All the best with your organic products!

mrshoppyy

nice, i think is a good idea, free trial it s soo slow but if you have free time it nice

Tropical House Clothing

Great! Does exactly what I need. Applied the watermarks quickly one product at a time (Free version).

Coolpebbles

Exactly what it says, easy watermakrs. I really needed this. I'm surprise this is not and embedded feature in Shopify.

EliteSmartphone™

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Selgio

Amazing App supper simple to use , don't have that many items so don't really need the Paid Plan. Give this App 5 STARS anyway. would be great to be able to do multiple "NOT ALL" but just a few at a time with the free plan. GREAT APP !!!

The White Collar Fight Club

Great app that helps drive sales! Would recommend to anyone who is looking to boost sales and provide customers with a little more information.

ENE TRENDS

I've used this app for a few days now. It performs well. and is super easy to figure out. Some of the additional services are tempting too. Great app to watermark your brand or store on your products to make it your own. We Win Together!

Secret Sky

It could do with more options for the price being charged. given the limited options it still does the job

TravelBases

Pretty useful, very instinctive app, I have been able to put my logo on most of my picture without any subscription. I recommend!