Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

www.diffuser.at

I absolutely love this application. Finally, I found something useful what save time and money. I highly recommend it.

4EVA MOMZ

No Comment Yet, I just started using today will update. Dont know what else to add to this review as it makes to write 100 characters to submit

LAGUIOLE IMPORTS

The app works as advertised. Additionally, the Live-Chat Support is real, not some BS message that will ask you to send an email. The chat is really "live"; someone as ALWAYS available to answer questions within less than 30 seconds. We highly recommend this app. If you put your mind to it a lot more can be done with it then just watermarking. For example, about using it to display promo codes on certain products? Since badges are not "popups" your Google mobile SEO will not suffer from it.
Laguiole-Imports.com

Your Cup Of Coffee

Very useful to add ribbons to your image in a fast and effective way without too much CSS knowledge or spending a lot of time for it.

VIA Copenhagen

Easy watermarks is a great tool. I used it to make it easier for the costumer to navigate in our shop

Ah bonita Boutique

This does not work at all, after some pictures edited it stop to work, I lost a lot of time trying to use it b

Roots of Culture

I use the free feature and that alone is amazing! Definitely considering upgrading soon. Thank you guys for this amazing app!

Curvy Queen Shop

Good app recommended I like or very useful. even free version is okey. really worth to buy the pro edition

Establo Lifestyle Store

Easy to use with free function available. Overall it is a nice app to start with your online shop which needs watermarks.

YourSpyStore

love ittt does what it says. Easy to use. No bugs. If only they had a pay per image type of feature.