Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Curvy Queen Shop

Good app recommended I like or very useful. even free version is okey. really worth to buy the pro edition

Establo Lifestyle Store

Easy to use with free function available. Overall it is a nice app to start with your online shop which needs watermarks.

YourSpyStore

love ittt does what it says. Easy to use. No bugs. If only they had a pay per image type of feature.

Shopily

Best app for using watermarks on a product photos! Easy to use, works so great and no hassle. Cheers!

Otakuboom

This app is pretty neat however the price is a bit much to auto watermark everything. it should be free. I have to manually edit over 90 products myself to get a water mark.

Humble Squad

Great product and easy to use! You may want to purchase the product to do several watermarks at once.

SirWoofWoof

I really like this app, thanks for creating it. One thing that would be nice is to have several watermarks saved so you can easily switch. I switch between three watermarks and it is fairly time consuming to upload these and change these every time.

PecMarket

Pour le moment j'ai l'option gratuite et c'est efficace pour y mettre un logo maintenant pour le SEO et la compression j'ai pas vérifier voila :)

DecorMania

Worst customer support ever. Rude, unprofessional manners, a bunch of lies and lack of understanding. This guy called Jason from customer support is a JOKE. I have tried to understand how to set product photos as after adding watermark pictures got pixelized and low quality. Also, I had an issue with watermark logo display poor quality and option of restoring my photos back to normal. The guy on the chat is there occasionally and when described my app issues, he was trying to convince me that on his display looks brilliant (sic!!!) and finally said: " I got to go, send me an email". I have tried to contact via email and have not received any response since. In case if they cat help you - they'll ban you on chat and will not respond to your emails. The app needs more attention, as the CS staff. Don't waste your time unless you're happy with the poor quality.

1HAIRSTOP

It's a good app! Used it to add watermark to my images. Highly recommend it!! Only wish there was a bulk option in the free plan.