Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

VIA Copenhagen

Easy watermarks is a great tool. I used it to make it easier for the costumer to navigate in our shop

Ah bonita Boutique

This does not work at all, after some pictures edited it stop to work, I lost a lot of time trying to use it b

Roots of Culture

I use the free feature and that alone is amazing! Definitely considering upgrading soon. Thank you guys for this amazing app!

Curvy Queen Shop

Good app recommended I like or very useful. even free version is okey. really worth to buy the pro edition

Establo Lifestyle Store

Easy to use with free function available. Overall it is a nice app to start with your online shop which needs watermarks.

YourSpyStore

love ittt does what it says. Easy to use. No bugs. If only they had a pay per image type of feature.

Shopily

Best app for using watermarks on a product photos! Easy to use, works so great and no hassle. Cheers!

Otakuboom

This app is pretty neat however the price is a bit much to auto watermark everything. it should be free. I have to manually edit over 90 products myself to get a water mark.

Humble Squad

Great product and easy to use! You may want to purchase the product to do several watermarks at once.

SirWoofWoof

I really like this app, thanks for creating it. One thing that would be nice is to have several watermarks saved so you can easily switch. I switch between three watermarks and it is fairly time consuming to upload these and change these every time.