Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

CBradio.ro

Yes guys, its working and i'm speaking here about the free plan, yes is doing the job. Great job. Really satisfied.

March 20, 2019

Thanks! We try to make this app as useful and easy-to-use as possible!

BudHaunt

Five stars perfect plugin for watermarks has everything you need. Easy Watermarks meets most of my needs and is fairly easy to use. It is definitely the best!

March 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! Cheers!

topmascotas

I think it is a very good and intuitive app but I would like to have some information for beginners because there are doubts that are difficult to solve, for example, i can't see the watermark i put on my product and i can't find some information about this problem

March 20, 2019

I'm glad that you reached out to us via Live Chat, and you were able to figure out how to use the Stickers feature! We try to make all of the app features free and easy to use!

Angelle Hair Co.

really easy to use but sometimes i forget how to do certain things because there are many choices ss

March 20, 2019

There's always a balance between having too few features and too many - we're always trying to improve the UI. I hope you keep returning, thanks!

Cruel Cotton

My favorite thing about this easy-to-use app is that it remembers exactly which image I want and where I want it, so every time I upload a new product, adding the desired watermark is as simple as clicking one button. Very awesome.

KANDI KANDI

Perfect for me! I like this app very much. It does the job properly. You can add stickers to the images of your products. Thanks for developing this app!!

Thank you!

PJ Products

great product, works well for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture

Great UI and features. Only thing missing is the ability to delete unused stickers. That addition would make this a 5-star app.

March 20, 2019

We're looking to add this feature soon for members only. Non-members cannot delete stickers. Thanks for the feedback.

Casals Classical LPs & CDs

Very pleased with this App, particularly from the standpoint of customer support. Their team member worked with me, via online chat, for nearly an hour to resolve some issues, which were 100% resolved. Recommended!

March 20, 2019

Thanks, we try our best to resolve all user issues. It's not always possible - but usually we can figure it out with a bit of time and patience! Thanks for the feedback!

LULU LEGGINGS

Very good app but it's annoying when you are a free user. You cannot watermark anymore products until you write a review, hence the reason I am writing this one.

March 20, 2019

Hi, thanks for the review. We don't limit the number of watermarks based on leaving a review. We just have a popup screen that asks for a review, because reviews help us get more users. We offer lots of great FREE features, and we hope you enjoyed them!