Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Artizanat

He usado esta aplicación para poner marcas de agua a nuestras imágenes, muy recomendable. Bajenla para sus aplicaciones

Monograms An More

This app is great! Easy to use and very self explanatory. Easy to add text, logos and adjust the transparency of each.

CBradio.ro

Yes guys, its working and i'm speaking here about the free plan, yes is doing the job. Great job. Really satisfied.

March 20, 2019

Thanks! We try to make this app as useful and easy-to-use as possible!

BudHaunt

Five stars perfect plugin for watermarks has everything you need. Easy Watermarks meets most of my needs and is fairly easy to use. It is definitely the best!

March 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! Cheers!

topmascotas

I think it is a very good and intuitive app but I would like to have some information for beginners because there are doubts that are difficult to solve, for example, i can't see the watermark i put on my product and i can't find some information about this problem

March 20, 2019

I'm glad that you reached out to us via Live Chat, and you were able to figure out how to use the Stickers feature! We try to make all of the app features free and easy to use!

Angelle Hair Co.

really easy to use but sometimes i forget how to do certain things because there are many choices ss

March 20, 2019

There's always a balance between having too few features and too many - we're always trying to improve the UI. I hope you keep returning, thanks!

Cruel Cotton

My favorite thing about this easy-to-use app is that it remembers exactly which image I want and where I want it, so every time I upload a new product, adding the desired watermark is as simple as clicking one button. Very awesome.

KANDI KANDI

Perfect for me! I like this app very much. It does the job properly. You can add stickers to the images of your products. Thanks for developing this app!!

Thank you!

PJ Products

great product, works well for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture

Great UI and features. Only thing missing is the ability to delete unused stickers. That addition would make this a 5-star app.

March 20, 2019

We're looking to add this feature soon for members only. Non-members cannot delete stickers. Thanks for the feedback.