Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

I LOVE MY BFF

EEN MOOIE MANIER OM JE FOTO'S TE BESCHERMEN TEGEN COPYEREN. ALLEEN JAMMER DAT IN HET GRATIES VERSIE 1 FOTO PER KEER GEKENMERKT WORDT.

LisWale Official Store

easy to mark a logo on the pictures. I recommend this app for the users who begin to use the shopify to open a store

Tammar's™

Excellent app! makes life easier when it comes to adding logo or other features to photos! Thank you <3 Highly recommended!

Baby Premium Sale

Fácil de usar y util para marcar fotos con la promoción o descuento que desees. Estoy usando la versión gratis por el momento. Pero he tenido buena experiencia probando el servicio.

Lala Hijabs

Someone had stolen images from my site to use as their own and I contacted Shopify asking what to do as I was SO worried. They told me about Easy Watermarks and I have been watermarking every image on my site now and it is SO easy and FREE! It is LIFE CHANGING. Don't even think twice if you have great images that are easily stolen!

QuiltGirls®

I needed an app to put sale stickers on products as well as to mark some of my products as "Book Panels". I had a great app that worked for this purpose, but disappeared from shopify right before BFCM. Yikes!! I was totally freaking out. Then, I found these guys. The app was super easy to use, FREE (yes, I said I'm using the free stuff), and I was able to fix everything even sale products in time for BFCM. I couldn't believe how great it was. Highly recommend. The app does all sorts of great stuff and even more features if you pay to up grade, but the FREE stuff works just fine for me. Want to see how it really looks, head to my site quiltgirls.com and click on Cloth Book Panel section. You can see how the Text feature looks. Also, click on the SALE section and you can see how the stickers look. Remember I chose those settings, you could really make your text or stickers look any way you want. Also, you can remove them. I almost forgot to tell you that part. That previous app I told you about, well it permanently changed my photo images. This app allows you to put the sticker on and remove it whenever you want. Great for a weekend sale!! Bottom line this app is AWESOME!!!!

Craft de Ville

I'm using the free version. Works fine, but a slow process because I have so many items. Il like that you can set watermark location and transparcency and only have to do it once to have some consistancy.

Leatherlands

Its awesome appt to add watermark to all your images, easy to use and it wont take you very long to edit all the pictures

Moe Express

It is good, I use it for me promotions. it is a bit slow but it doesn’t bother me a lot. I would recommend it definitely

Mama’s Desserts

Doubled up my logo when I changed it even after I restored but other than excellent app logo looks good

November 10, 2020

Hi, duplicate watermarks happens whenever a photo filename has changed and it's always caused by installing another app like Bulk Image Edit, SEO Photo Optimizer, or another photo compression or renaming app. If any third party app modifies the image filenames, you will lose connection to the original backup files. It is highly recommended that you do not use any other photo compression apps, photo renaming apps, or other photo editing apps while you use this app. Please be sure to disable or uninstall those third party apps when using Easy. Easy already includes a compression algorithm, and is compatible with SEO King, for all your optimizing needs.