Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

OpalSupply

Love it! It has saved me tons of time and very easy to apply my company logo watermark for product photos.

Boundless Daily

really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i

July 4, 2019

Hi thanks for the review, however can you specify which features in the app benefit you the most? Cheers!

Sleiman

Tends to be a bit slow sometimes, I'm only using the free version but does the job pretty well, I recommend!.

July 4, 2019

Thanks for letting us know. We will take a look and update the app accordingly. We're glad you're enjoying it!

gronni

I really like this application . Free version is available and solve many problem. Thanks you very much :)

You're welcome! Cheers

phat88apparel

I used this app to add my logo watermark to all my products. Highly recommend for any seller who is serious about branding.

Ronini Official

I LOVE THIS APP! I can convert all my picture automated from png to jpg and my store loads faster, i can add Watermarks that look professional and its possible with the free plan, best app. I recommend this app 100%

MiriFitStore

i love this product,help me verry much and is perfect forme me,i used free plan on this product ....

Downshape

This app is awesome! I haven't paid for the full version yet as I don't have that many images to work with but when I do I will be sure to use Easy Watermarks. It's a very simple app that has a ton of customization features (for a free app).

Great job!!!

Mariscal Moda Hombre

AMAZING THIS IS APP! LA RECOMIENDO MUCHO PARA GENTE HISPANA YA QUE ES MUY FACIL DE USAR PARA TIENDAS ONLINE

Smashing Ink

Horrible! I tried using this app to add watermarks and it rearranged the order of my photos. 4+ hours later I am out the cost of the app for a month and finally have my pictures fixed. I reached out to support 3 different times with no response. I almost purchased the year option, and I am so thankful that I didn't.

May 26, 2019

Hi we are closed over Memorial Day weekend! We have hundreds of users of our this app and have not received any similar reports. Just a thought, but perhaps you have a conflict with another app? Refunding your $7.99 in this case is not an issue either. We always reply to our users, but it may take some additional time over weekends and holidays.