Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

MilaneaHome

great app zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CEPERA GRAFIKA

A convenient app to use for watermarking protection and disabling the right click. The app is intuitively easy to use and have lots of options to set-up the needed style and kind of protection. Everything works just fine. Support team is responsive and helpful, which is also brilliant. Thank you !

Help Me Stand

I used this app to watermark my logo on my products. it works great. The logo is clear and it lets me position it as I like. I did not like that you have to pay 8/mo for more features.

ECS e-shop

The use of this app is very simply and useful. I like to do watermark with it, there are many options how to set your logo (rotation, size, visibility...). I highli recommend!

friends4cause

This app is TOTALLY Amazing i love it!!! I totally recomend it. its a *five star its a must have....

Love Your Space

was working well. then it stop working. also it changed & messed up images..................................................................

SANTICHEESE

Works perfect! Free version is really user friendly and simple to use. Probably going to try the paid version!

soft-masks.ca

Good array of features included in the Basic plan. Set and forget. Jason has been great with support.

ASH2ASH Shop

We have the free version of the app and it's super easy to work with and very helpfull.
The only thing is the fact that you can't select multiple products at once. For the rest amazing app! Thanks for the amazing job you done!

Rolland Texas

Easy app, great option to personalize your pictures.
High recommended, to use.
No regrets, its free.