Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Tropical House Clothing

Great! Does exactly what I need. Applied the watermarks quickly one product at a time (Free version).

Coolpebbles

Exactly what it says, easy watermakrs. I really needed this. I'm surprise this is not and embedded feature in Shopify.

EliteSmartphone™

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Selgio

Amazing App supper simple to use , don't have that many items so don't really need the Paid Plan. Give this App 5 STARS anyway. would be great to be able to do multiple "NOT ALL" but just a few at a time with the free plan. GREAT APP !!!

The White Collar Fight Club

Great app that helps drive sales! Would recommend to anyone who is looking to boost sales and provide customers with a little more information.

ENE TRENDS

I've used this app for a few days now. It performs well. and is super easy to figure out. Some of the additional services are tempting too. Great app to watermark your brand or store on your products to make it your own. We Win Together!

TravelBases

Pretty useful, very instinctive app, I have been able to put my logo on most of my picture without any subscription. I recommend!

AM AUTO

Simple et efficace ! je l'utilise régulièrement pour poser mes filigranes sur mes photos produits.
Je recommande cette application !

OpalSupply

Love it! It has saved me tons of time and very easy to apply my company logo watermark for product photos.

Boundless Daily

really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i

July 4, 2019

Hi thanks for the review, however can you specify which features in the app benefit you the most? Cheers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14