Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Bostin Life

Really great free solution for those with a catalogue of few products, easy to use and ituitive program. Really glad to have tried it out. Managed to add my logo to all of my product photos with ease.

Tico Coffee Roasters

Quick to install, easy to use and a simple way to add watermarks or logos to your product pictures. Many more features still to explore.

Arts&Emotions Shop

This is a really useful app! Lots of options to watermark your products with all kinds of stickers, logo, discounts, etc. And there is a free option available too, which is great. Really recommend!

Stevvex

App is amazing ! I higly recomended it ! I use it a lot and I love how this works. Only problem is you must mark product per product in free version ! I would like if developers of app made chrome extension which I can use for another waltermaring for another sites and apps except Shopifly !

Glamix Maternity

I used the app for our images. It's easy to use, and can add the watermask in battle,very good! thank you very much

Hansson International GmbH

Really good app for Watermarks, I am happy to be able to use this one. probably will become a paid member, as it makes the job easier...

Theory of Thought

I've been using this app for years and I've never had any issues. Works perfect for adding and removing watermarks. I use it to add custom stickers from time to time to promote on going sales.

littlehuntersplaybox

nice and easy to use, it does what it says, reasonable pricing as well.
the app has a few good added extras for those who become members.

Dress365days

This is a wonderful tool we have used today. This make our life awesome with quick watermark on our products. It is quite rich in features.

EZ Fabric

It is an easy and free app to use to watermark your photos. Really nice to have app in Shopify. Will use more.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19