Easy Watermarks

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 31, 2022

Si tienes el prepuesto para pagar la versión pro, sin duda vale la pena para ahorrarte mucho tiempo. Mientras tanto, su versión gratuita y todas sus funcionalidades son increíbles.

Cristallo's Jewelry
Guatemala
January 31, 2022

Packingbox
Guatemala
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 12, 2022

I used this app to add customs watermarks to my product pics. works great! i'm using the free version.

Castle & Kite
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 3, 2022

it is a very nice program it let's me watermark my things which is very useful to me. In concolusin this app is very good

Win Win Furniture
January 3, 2022

Love this app, easy best water mark ever. Can't imagine it any easier. Thanks alot guys for all the help

GO SHOPPING ZONE
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 30, 2021

This app helps me to easily watermark images for my client. I just use the free version and it works great! Highly recommend.

Umoja Fine Arts
December 30, 2021

Since have been using this app, it does all what i want i so much love it and i recommend it for any developer or store owners.

TrueSkin
Denmark
October 23, 2021

I have been using Easy Watermark for a few days now and I can't speak about how easy it is to use with photos.

TShirts By MJ
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 11, 2021

Its a great app and have many features inside and is working perfectly fine with my Shopify store. i will highly recommend this app.

VecFashion Templates
Bahrain
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited September 12, 2021

I have been using this app for a couple of months on 4,000 products. It works very well, the selection of stickers is great, support is fast and efficient. What I like is that if my sale discount changes, I do not need to remove the first sticker, the new one applies to the ORIGINAL pictures. Removing thousands of stickers would take hours! Beware your number of variants! I had products with 100+ variants, it would take 5 minutes to update each product. I just added a sticker to 16 products with about 50 variants each and it took an hour. Also, the app does not provide a way to stop the run once it has started. I started a run then immediately realized I had made a mistake. I had to wait 1 hour before rerunning the job. But for products with a reasonable num ber of variants, the speed is reasonable. Thank God, otherwise updating my 4,000 products would take 28 days, running 24/24, LOL

Chic for Everyone