Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

Blk Blu

It started out rough with the communication but they go above and beyond in ensuring the job gets done quickly. It's better than the other app as customer service is key and this app and the co-owner kept consistent communication! Hands Down on customer appreciation and resolving issues.

Beardition

Great app. Fast, free installation was very much appreciated! Used for our weekend of holiday deals...easy to set up, worked smooth and as advertised. Thanks Free Gifts!

Superfit Hero

The app is great. I tried their competition and chose this one. It does just what you want it to. Even better than the app is the support. Stephen went above and beyond to install the app and to help my shop run smoothly. He removed some inactive code from another app that was slowing down my site. I could not be happier with the service and I'm so glad I chose this app!

Elements Bodycare

This is awesome, A very powerful and easy to set up marketing tool.

We have been using it for some time and the take up has been excellent. It is a very worthwhile item to have for anyone wanting to give something extra for customers to remember them by.

Thomas and the development team are always on hand with fantastic support. Nothing is too much trouble and I will recommend any work that they do

Clairesvitamins

Great app and great support! Love it!

Listking

The support team was fast and helpful and got my app set up quickly.

Dermahut

We use this app for weekly free gifts on purchases over a certain amount. It works well and we are able to schedule the free gifts ahead of time. There have been a couple instances where the app seemed to glitch and not provide the free gift but customer support usually responds within 24 hours.

Primitiveskate

Good app and good service. Does what it's supposed to do.

Stitchsoup 2

Good app in theory, but glitchy and not worth the money - $15.99 is FAR too expensive, particularly for something I will use only a few times a year. Some super-frustrating glitches include: I have to delete the gift product and recreate and re-upload them because after the offer ends, the products become mysteriously "unavailable" and not even Shopify could repair it. Also you have to rely on customer honesty - I set it to give a free gift for purchases over $16, which it did, but if someone had only $4 in their cart, and added the free gift product (which was full price $15), then they got it for free instead of paying full price even though their cart did not total $16. Aww, so very tired of sloppy apps :-(

TrendLife

App works as advertised. Great support. No localization issues which is an exception for most Shopify apps.