Reviews (1,870)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to increase sales and improve customer shopping experiences through 'buy one, get one' offers and URL parameter conditions. They find it user-friendly, efficient, and compatible with other apps and email marketing campaigns. Despite being pricier, merchants believe the cost is justified by the time saved, added functionality, and quality support, particularly the effective live chat feature.

April 25, 2024

Finally an app that works as it should. I've been using this app for many years now and this is the first time I've written a review. I'm not sure when the current version came into effect but the upgraded version is outstanding, so much easier to use, no bugs, and the online support is second to none. Well done! Strongly recommend.

Mortels Sheepskin Factory
Almost 5 years using the app
May 27, 2024

Anne and Alexis are amazing!! The best customer service out of all our Shopify apps. They get back to us within minutes, always fix the issue, and triple-check! I highly recommend them and this app :)

THE GOLDEN SECRETS
Over 2 years using the app
May 17, 2024

This app worked perfectly! As soon as I installed it, Daniel was there to help make sure I got exactly what I needed out of it! He even set up the deal I needed to provide customers with. I just started using it, but so far I highly recommend it!

Project 369
10 months using the app
May 23, 2024

Hi BOGOS.io Team,

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the wonderful support your team has provided. The assistance we received from Wayne, Anne, and Mina was timely, and their technical expertise was truly top-notch. Their dedication to helping us resolve our issues and optimize our setup has been exceptional.

We are extremely satisfied with the "BOGOS.io Free Gift Buy X Get Y" app and the level of service your team has provided. Thank you for being so responsive and for delivering such high-quality support.

Baxter of California
About 2 years using the app
June 6, 2024

I always receive amazing support from teh BOGOS.io team - thanks to Mina for helping me to integrate to version 2. Your support was spot on and I thought it would take me so much time to integrate and upgrade but Mina handled it for me so it was absolutely painless. Your a treasure to your company - thank you guys!

K. P.
Almost 4 years using the app
April 10, 2024

Mikie was attentive, helpful and worked fast to resolve our customization questions while running two sales simultaneously. She was patient while I checked that all was working correctly after the fixes and made sure to stay on the chat with me until all was perfect. We look forward to using their app more!

évolis® USA
11 months using the app
April 29, 2024

We have used this app for approximately 4 months now without issue. It works well for our application. We did have an 'issue' where an offer stopped appearing however, with the assistance of Mina from customer service, we were able to figure out that it was a user error due to the need to adjust the inventory.

Boxador Sports
3 months using the app
April 18, 2024

Super quick service. I had some issue with icon and it was solved with Bogos in a very short time, which is amazing. Thank you!

Linzebi.ge
Georgia
About 6 years using the app
March 23, 2024

BOGO team, especially Mina is the best! Have been using them for close to 8 years now, since 2016 and they are by far the best free gift app.

Fast to respond, available basically Monday to Sunday for support and provides really great free gift experience for our customers!

Totemo Kawaii Shop
Over 4 years using the app
March 27, 2024

We have used this plugin for a couple of years now. For 99% of the time it has ran perfect however there have been a couple of occasions where there has been an issue with our offers. Whenever this has happened the support has been spot on, no matter what time we always get a response and you can tell they are working their hardest to get the issue fixed.

cbdasylum.com