Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sockr - Die hochwertige personalisierte Sportsocke!

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Awesome work from David and Brian :) I can only recommend their services. They help me to implement their app on my webshop , which was quite challenging!!!

Kate McIver Skin

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Robert was absolutely amazing support. I would recommend this App mainly because of the support from the team

Erozul

Time spent using app 1 day

The app is a bit confusing at first glance, but easy to get the hang of. the support team (Robert, Chica and Alex) have been very prompt and helpful in getting things set up and helping with the aesthetics. Thanks so much for your help!

ohne

Time spent using app About 3 hours

The team running this app are AMAZING. I needed a last minute solution for some Black Friday promos and they got us up and running last minute and super speedy. The app is super clean in cart and works great. THANK YOU TEAM!

Five Love

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Amazing customer service! Daniel has been so patient and helpful getting me started and answering all of my questions.

Olmox

Time spent using app About 20 hours

They are great! Highly recommended and customer support is very efficient. We asked for help and a customization and it was solved fast.

Best SA

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has met every need of mine and the cherry on top was David's customer support that made setting up the app effortless.

丸子烘焙 Baking Yuen | 為你推介一站式的廚房好物

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 8 hours

David and Louis provides an instant support for our customized solution, it was an amazing experience for the support service. The Secomapp team is responsible, quick response, and skillful! thank you for all of your support! I would highly recommend to you guys that who is looking for a free gift promotion app, their are professional, and top banana!

Luxe Auto Concepts

needed help setting up a specific use case for gifting, Robert & Chica were amazing and got me the info i needed very quickly!

November 23, 2022

Dear Luxe Auto Concepts,

Thank you so much for leaving us such an awesome review! Our team, especially Robert and Chica, will be really excited to read this. With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our customers!

If you need further support, we will always be waiting for you at live chat or support@secomapp.com. It's always our pleasure to assist you!

Best regards,
Hannah
Free Gifts - Customer Support Team.

KEYPER®, LLC

Extremely helpful and PROMPT. I was very impressed with their organization and the app works great.

November 23, 2022

Greetings, KEYPER®, LLC!

We here at Free Gifts love the great vibes you're sending our way:D
We are ecstatic to learn that you are pleased with our assistance!
Our staff will continue to strive for greater excellence in order to improve our service!

Please contact us by Livechat or email at support@secomapp.com if you require assistance.

Regards,