Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

Badminton HQ

Very useful app. Offering free gifts makes a big difference to my conversion rate. Developer is also very quick to resolve the minor issues I had.

The Glacier Co

This app is really fun and adds a lot to my store. I had some issues and the developers were quick to solve them. Offering gifts to your customers makes them feel appreciated and might just bring them back again and again. I would highly recommend this app!

T.M. Ward Coffee Company

The app did not work for us and caused our site to lockup. Support by email is in Asia. So if you live anywhere in the USA, your issue will not be addressed until the following day. It's a great concept though. We didn't get to use because it bought our site to a halt.

eu.askmspark.com

This app is good and the service from the team is fantastic.
I have many stores and asked them for help. They response so fast and complete the work perfectly!

Ask Ms.Park

This app and the team is really good. I created free gifts offer using this app and it can help me boost sales, because it seamlessly add free gifts based on the rule I set, so customers are not confused. Recommend!

uk.askmspark.com

This app is working fantastic and the support is great! Very fast and accurate.
I've used another free gift app before, and this one is better so far. Great!

Brothers with Glass

They changed code on our site, that created pricing errors that cost us thousands of dollars. You extreme caution. Their bad coding made lower prices display on 80% of our items. It was a pretty bad mistake to make.

August 14, 2019

We would like to send our sincere apology to all your loss.
The issue was because the supporter, who had already asked to have the permission to your site, was refused to be given the access to help you test the offers more carefully.
In details, there are 3 access needed to Apps, Theme, Products. And we just received only 2 from you: Apps, Products.
However, he has included this important reminder to you in case anything wrong might happen (as highlighted here: http://prntscr.com/oj7gkn )
With enough access given to our supporter, we can assure that no issue like this will happen.
It was hard to avoid all risks when running business online. We understand your frustration and will do everything within our hand to make it up to you.

Gigi and Max

This app has been wonderful! The support is top notch and always quick to respond and help me with any questions I've had! Thanks!

WalknTalk

The app was a little clunky to get started, but the support team were great at getting us sorted and also fixing my user error issues straight away. The app did exactly what we needed, with bonus add-ons.

Primeval Labs

While it didn't work out great for us to continue using long term, the app is useful and the support is great! After having issues and having support fix majority of it, we ended up with additional compatibility issues with our theme and 2-3 other app we were using so we had to get rid of this one but for most shops it should be fine!