4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and unique features such as URL parameter conditions. They report increased sales and conversion rates due to its ability to offer free gifts and handle multiple offers. The app's performance is reliable, and the support team is responsive and knowledgeable. Merchants also value its ability to sell slow-moving items, create urgency with limited free gifts, and offer exclusive deals to new customers. The notification system for new deals is also well-received.

November 20, 2023

I set this up for black friday sales trying to do a buy product get a gift free because shopify doesn't have that feature. We started receiving orders without the gift and it would have been a lot of manual cancellations and duplicating orders if I didn't find this app. I requested help setting up the app and Mina resolved my problem in 5 minutes. Thanks so much!

Zimms Organics
About 2 months using the app
November 9, 2023

Works amazing for us. Worked extensively with Mina to customize offerings, was done super fast and very effectively!

ZENMED
Over 4 years using the app
December 30, 2023

Very user friendly app, easy to use and at a reasonable price. Mina and the team were super helpful to fix the issues as I ran into some (and it was on a Sunday, 31st December!). Highly recommend

So Wood
24 days using the app
January 4, 2024

Customer response is truly amazing.
We were able to conduct promotions without any problems as they also accommodated the year-end and New Year holidays.
Of course, applications have functionality, but customer response is also considered important.
This is an app I would like to recommend.

XEXYMIX 日本公式オンラインショップ
Japan
23 days using the app
November 23, 2023

Just signed up for a free trial and had an issue combining the free gift promo with another discount on my Shopify store. I reached out to customer service for help and received very quick and helpful support. (It turned out to be an issue within my shopify settings, not the BOGOS app).

Trifora Wellness
About 1 month using the app
December 15, 2023

Very quick and friendly help support. Immediately asked questions the moment I opened the app and walked me through the process of setting up my first sale which had a tricky condition that would have been difficult to do myself. So far, app looks great for creating BOGO offers. Can't wait to see it in use next week.

Full Moon Horror
3 days using the app
December 28, 2023

The app is very effective in managing a range of discounts. The support team is amazing, very quick to respond. Special thanks to Anne.

CAW
About 1 year using the app
November 8, 2023

I just set up this app this evening and had some questions about integrating my cart to their app. Mina and their dev team jumped into action to help me and have walked me through the changes so I could test them myself to verify. Great service! Really simple to get unique offers going, and I love that there is speedy help when I need it.

VERO Watch Company
About 2 months using the app
December 15, 2023

BOGOS offers an enticing range of deals with its free gift and buy X get Y promotions. Their support team stands out, providing reliable assistance that enhances the overall Shopify experience.

Neofollics
Netherlands
3 months using the app
December 12, 2023

The customer support team, specifically Mina, has been very responsive and helpful. We had a coding issue when customizing the offer, but the dev team was able to fix it right away. The app itself is very easy to set up and integrate into your shop to implement a GWP campaign.

POJ Studio