Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Redbarn.com

We have been searching for for an application that can handle adding a free gift to cart for almost every order (automatically adding to cart and customers not having to opt in or use a coupon code) and have been having the hardest time to find someone that can also work with subscriptions. You would think the concept would be easy to execute but it has definitely been a trial. Finally, I was able to reach out to "BOGO buy x get y" and from the beginning of contact they have provided very quick service/responses, which is really rare to find. Any questions or customizations I needed, they were able to do with a very fast turn around rate. Other apps we worked with took over 48 hours just to get an initial response. Another noteworthy thing is that their SOPs for adding code is absolutely outstanding. Their code is always very neat and always tagged. We had so many issues with another apps code just basically being all over our theme and causing so many issues. I would definitely check these guys out if you are looking for something similar to what I have described or had similar issues from others apps.

July 13, 2021

Dear Redbarn.com,

Our team is super thrilled to read your awesome feedback. It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services! Thanks to your support, we will certainly work harder to improve our Free Gifts app.

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email support@secomapp.com.

Kalumi

This app has a good amount of flexibility allowing various ways to setup gifts. The best part is the customer service and assistance setting up what you’re trying to do. I ran into a couple technical issues with coding between other apps and they were super helpful and fast at fixing it! And it wasn’t even their app causing the issue! Great app.

Hi Kalumi,

We are so grateful for your trust and satisfaction with Free Gifts app. It's always our honor to support you and to be with you in your business!

If you need any further support, please get back to us via live chat or email support@secomapp.com. We are always willing to give you a hand!

Cheer,
Martin

Skini

Very good app and good customers services. Helped me a lot to run my store and to offer free gifts to customers.

Good day to you Skini,

Thank you so much for leaving us so awesome a review! With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and our support team.

If you need further support, we will always be waiting for you at live chat or support@secomapp.com. Your satisfaction is always our highest priority!

Alex

UJ Development

Go beyond the built in Shopify discounts.
Secomapp is an absolutely fantastic team with first class support.
This is not just an app, this is a partner you can count on for your shop.

Good day UJ Development,

You made our day with your trust in Free Gifts app and your awesome review! Our team are all happy to know that you are satisfied with our app and support team!

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We always appreciate you!

Trix

ROMANTIC CROWN

I asked the customer support team to hide the free gift from customer page. The team and development team were so perfect, especially Robert and Brian were so nice. They resolved the issue so quickly.
This app is good but the customer support team is more good!

July 6, 2021

Dear ROMANTIC CROWN,

It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services! Robert and Brian would be happy to read your feedback. Thanks to your support, we will certainly work harder to improve our Free Gifts app.

Martin

FitOne Nutrition Center

Installed this app for a sale and it works well. I would recommend installing for your store too....

Hi FitOne Nutrition Center,

Cheer,
Rio

Woohoo Body + Happy Skincare

This is my favourite free gifts app! I don't love that the install requires code changes in so many places of my theme, or that each time I click 'APPLY' it re-installs the gift code in a place that I don't want it installed, but other than that it is quite robust and reliable and makes it easy for my customers to opt into their gifts. Thanks.

Dear Woohoo Body + Happy Skincare,

We are grateful to have you with us and it's our honor to support you. Although we have received your wonderful feedback, we acknowledge that there are some points we need to improve in order to make our precious merchants fully satisfied.

If you need any assistance from us, please contact our team via the live chat or email us at support@secomapp. We are all looking forward to having a chance to support you!

Tronxy 3D Printers Official Store

very patience support, help me solve the problem thanks
help me set for priority for all offer for ok, and every time they reply very on time

Dear Tronxy 3D Printers Official Store,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback on our app and support! We could not be happier that we can accompany you and could assist you promptly. Thanks to your precious support, we are encouraged to work harder on improving Free Gifts app.

If you need our support, we will always be ready to give you a hand via our live chat or support@secomapp.com!

Trix

Waggy Pup

Works great, have been using their app for over a year. Their support team is great! It's a conversion booster

June 30, 2021

Good day to you Waggy Pup,

We can't express by words how grateful we are to be chosen by you! With your precious support, our team would definitely try harder to provide better features and also better services.

You are always our pride and joy! Please feel free to reach us anytime via live chat or email support@secomapp.com as we always welcome you!

All the best,

True Grace

Easy to use and does the job a lot of these Free Gift apps doesn't seem to be able to. Had great customer support with setting the app up and getting it to work with our cart drawer. Thanks especially to Louis and Robert. Would definitely recommend!

June 29, 2021

Good day True Grace,

We are so proud that our app and support team can satisfy you! Your trust and wonderful feedback motivated us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our customers.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us a message via live chat or an email to support@secomapp.com. We are always ready to support you!

Alex