Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

111SKIN UK

Really not good. The app creates a free variant on our website that is visible on our website, we tried to hide it many times but there is nothing to do. People can hack it and add free products to their orders. We have contacted the app many times without any chance to make it work, we paid developers to work on it but there is nothing to do...

July 16, 2020

So sorry for your unhappy experience. But as our last email, you just required us to leave it for your developer to handle the app and then things just got out of our control. We have just sent a quick follow-up mail, please reply to it and we can have a chance to back you up carefully. Thanks!

Azúcar Dulcerías

I used this app to increase my sales with BOGO, promotions and discounts, and my customers really love my store and products.

Besides, it has a really fast & excellent support !!!

thank you guys !

GenTo GmbH

Really good app. Works pretty well. The customer support is amazing and helps with every single problem.

Trust Beauty Skincare

Super easy to set up, had a problem out of the gate (user error) and their customer service was great.

ブラックスター -Theater Starless- Official Store

Good support, Great function.
The good thing about this app is that you can expect speedy improvements.

DERMA E

I have used this app for more than 4 years and we get so much ROI from this one app - it is great. I also really like and appreciate their fast and responsive customer service. Their team have made many customization to app for us.

Punkravestore

I used this app to help me do a bundle sale, it's very helpful, I have my 1st order on air within a day after its been set up. The tech support is instant helping me with the CODE.

Alpyn Beauty

App is good and does what it says. Overseas support was slow - we lost a full day with each response as they asked for "access to my store" repeatedly. You already have it - just *check* before requesting again. Our gift was not showing up as a choice to select in the app. I finally gave up on support and just created a new product to fix myself.

It would be nice to be able to customize style of the Cart message - this is in their CSS so u cant modify.

May 8, 2020

Apologize for what you've been through with our support team. We would be so appreciated if you could manage to drop us your urgent request within our working hours: 8.30 am- 6pm (Mon-Sat Noon, GMT +7). We have sent you a follow-up mail and wish to continue helping you handle all troubles with promotions.

BabiesAfrica.com

Was not a great experience. The interface doesn't initially align with store design. Even with support trying to fix fonts and colours, it doesn't look professional on my customer's end. Then removed the app and it got messy. Code left everywhere. App creates free variants alongside normal variants that were left live on the store. Had customers buying 'free' items before I could find them all! Angry customers wanting to know why they couldn't get all their multiple free items they ordered. Never really got to test how well the app functions in-cart. Thankfully I had backed up the store and could revert, but had to manually scour every product to delete all the free variants!

May 8, 2020

Sorry for your unhappy experience. As we have checked, the latest conversation between us is from several months ago. Because the team has not heard from you since then, we have not been updated with your situation yet. If you still want to go with us, please drop us an email to support@secomapp.com. We'll help you solve everything with our best.

Makeup & Facial Online Courses

Very poor customer service, the app created a whole bunch of errors, big mess. Will not use this app again.

May 5, 2020

So sorry for your unhappy experience with our app. Because you have requested us to remove all necessary code for the app to be working, when you want to test it again, please ask us to re-install the code for you first. Thank you.