Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Dr. Killigan's

The Secomapp team was very quick to respond to my set up request. They also stayed with me until my store was ready to implement our new gift offers and helped me troubleshoot when there were things that didn't work correctly. They have great customer service!

June 14, 2022

Hello there, Dr. Killigan's.

Thank you for taking the time to respond so thoughtfully! We will undoubtedly continue to strive to improve the features and experience of our loyal clients.

If you need more help, please contact us via live chat or email at support@secomapp.com. We are always happy to help. Our top priority is to provide you with the best service possible!

Best regards,
Sarah,

WUNDERBROW.CO.UK

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Installed the app, the team were very helpful and always on hand to help support you through the process. We are now able to offer our customers a free mini gift(s) with certain spend, automatically added to cart. Would recommend! Thank you for your help.

June 14, 2022

WUNDERBROW.CO.UK, thank you very much!

We were ecstatic to receive that feedback!
We now have even more drive to improve our services in the next days as a result of you :D

Please contact us via Live Chat or email at support@secomapp.com if you require assistance.

Have a fantastic day!
Amanda

Woodstone

app is working nicely. Its a very good app, if you want to offer free gift with each purchase, and hopefully increase your Conversion rates. Very good support as well!

Hello, Woodstone.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great response! We will surely continue to endeavor to improve our loyal clients' features and experience.

If you require any extra assistance, please contact us by live chat or email at support@secomapp.com. We are always willing to assist. Our number one priority is to offer you the best service possible!

Best regards!
Anne

Saaren Taika Shop

Location Finland

Very good app and also quick and good customer serivce, thank you for this app, it has given us much more sales <3

June 3, 2022

Good day, Saaren Taika Shop!

We appreciate your positive feedback! Right now, our entire crew is ecstatic! We will continue to work hard to improve our products and experience for our loyal customers as a result of your support.

If you want assistance, please contact us by live chat or email at support@secomapp.com. We are always available to help you if you need it!

We hope to be able to assist you!
Amber

asianoeki

Location Japan

Great app!
David Nguyen is supportive!
Fast response and informative! There is nothing more to expect!

June 3, 2022

asianoeki, Have a fantastic day!

The Free Gifts customer service team is grateful for your kindness and affection.
We are ecstatic to have received such good feedback, and David is the happiest of all of us:D

If you have any questions, please contact us by LiveChat or email at support@secomapp.com.

So happy to be working with you
Daniel

Zuzzistore

Time spent using app About 1 month

Their support is awesome! Helped me to set up offers that I need for my store in no time! Highly recommend!

June 3, 2022

I hope you're having a good day. Zuzzistore

We appreciate your positive feedback! Right now, our entire crew is ecstatic! We will continue to work hard to improve the features and experience for our loyal customers as a result of your support.

Have a wonderful day!
Ellie

Bloom Connect SG

Location Singapore

David & Louis were very helpful and knowledgeable. They managed to fix my issue for me and even gave me tips to manage our store.

June 2, 2022

Have a fantastic day, Bloom Connect SG!

The Free Gifts customer service staff is grateful for your kindness and love.
David and Louis are very happy about the excellent feedback we've received:D

I'm delighted we're collaborating!
Lucas

Dermame

Location United Arab Emirates

Good customer care support and useful app. The guidance through chat support was really helpful. Much better than shopify's own support,

June 2, 2022

Good morning, Dermame.

Thank you very much for your thoughtful remarks! Right now, our entire crew is ecstatic! As a consequence of your support, we will continue to work hard to improve the products and experience for our loyal customers.

Please contact us via live chat or email at support@secomapp.com if you require assistance. We'll be there for you whenever you need us!

Best to you,
El

Glowstone Jewelry

David and Brian are the best. They literally set up my offer for me! They were very patient and it was best experience I've ever had with any Shopify app.

May 31, 2022

Good day to you Glowstone Jewelry!

That is a truly heartfelt review! Right now, David and Brian are overjoyed!
Thanks to you, we now have even more drive to improve our services in the future:D

If you require any assistance, please contact us via Live Chat or support@secomapp.com.

Best regard,
Daniel

Jurlique Australia

Location Australia

The app is very easy to use. The Secomapp team is very helpful in customizing the features. Dave and Henry are both so patient in accommodating the requests and queries. Keep up the good work!

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much, Jurlique Australia!

That review made us very happy! David and Henry are speechless right now due to their excitement!
Because of you, we now have even more motivation to improve our services in the coming days:D

If you require assistance, please contact us via Live Chat or email at support@secomapp.com.

Have a wonderful day!