4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its unique features like URL parameter conditions that enhance email marketing campaigns. It's user-friendly, integrates well with Shopify, and is praised for its efficient support team. The app's ability to create special offers and 'buy one, get one' deals reportedly boosts sales and conversion rates. It also offers free gifts, works seamlessly with other apps like PageFly, and allows customization to suit individual store needs. Many merchants report time savings in setting up and managing promotions, and value the guidance provided by the support team.

April 22, 2024

Good and timely support provided by ANNE and BRIAN. Appreciate their patience and understanding. The app is good and helps grows your AOV

TGL Company
India
May 19, 2024

Mina helped me greatly, thanks a lot for your quick and good help on the weekend.

Curello
Netherlands
March 3, 2024

I very much appreciate the support I got today from Daniel to help me set up my offer and customize the look and functionality to my website branding and customer needs. So far so good!

Clean Kiss
3 months using the app
February 21, 2024

I really like this app and its seamless integration into my site. I use a separate PageFly builder app to design the site and it worked flawlessly through the site without any modifications. The service chat box option was nice and responded immediately to all my customization requests. My only suggestion would to be to allow the end user (myself) to be able to fully customize fonts and colors without having to ask the app developers. Although they fixed everything to my liking, I personally prefer to have the ability to change these things myself, if need be. Overall, I look forward to seeing increased AOV’s by this integration and the setup process was done extremely quick. Thanks for an amazing app.

Power of the Almond
17 days using the app
April 11, 2024

I like the app! Daniel was a great support as well, and was very quick to response. Super grateful for him helping me out with some very last minute requests for the store. Thank you!

Style Edit
February 15, 2024

I am happy with the support. I got instant support in case of any changes. Secondly, this app is the perfect choice for the Bogo offer promotion. There are multiple features available that provide a free hand to promote the offers. You must try this app.

Wacoal India
India
3 months using the app
April 22, 2024

Easy-To-Use App and fast support by Mina.

Niyok Natural Cosmetics
Germany
Over 2 years using the app
April 17, 2024

Great app! Use it for all our B1 G1 Free offers. Plus their support is amazing and super responsive. Anne got me sorted out on everything I needed.

Malaho Danmark
Hong Kong SAR
14 days using the app
April 29, 2024

Very helpful customer service team, and especially Limo who was very attentive ! App works well & automatically adds free gift to cart.
Very professional looking. Thank you!

La Thé Box
France
7 days using the app
May 24, 2024

This app is working as intended. It is very easy to set up and I had the help of Mina to make sure I'm all set.

Power House