Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

Akeso Innovations

Used the app to offer buy one get one free promotion and it delivered. The native discounts function on Shopify works but is not intuitive to the customer (you have to add two items to cart to make BOGO come true). The user interface is not super straight forward, but luckily the support is very quick to respond and they were able to resolve my issues quickly. Would recommend for anyone looking for a gift offer function to their store.

Trendssquads

Exactly what I was looking for it does what it says in the title. Brian is the genius who made it happen.

Madison + Mallory

We had the developer help install but it's still not working. When we drop the cart below the required amount to receive the free gift it stays in the cart even though the customer has spent less than the threshold.

😍 PaintMaster

Thank you very much for your help, the Free Gift is already working!
I will recommend it to my friends because you strongly support it!

Epicuren Discovery

Incredible support provided (quick installation and response to questions)! Surprised the app was able to work with other checkout flow apps installed on site.

Staulino

AMAZING SUPPORT, AMAZING APP. This will be saving us tons of time fulfilling orders + it'll help with higher conversion rates! Highly recommend it.

Shop Propr Life+Style

Easy installation because of the assistance that was given by the developer. They basically set it up for you so it's good to go and you can start your free gift promotions within 24 hours of installation.

The Olive Tree

I used this app because I was looking for a solution to implement two tier gift with purchases and it worked as promised. Brian helped us install the liquid code for us promptly and was on hand to reply any queries we had about setting up the free gifts. Thank you so much for the wonderful work peeps. Please keep it up.

Stars Fragancias

The installation is not very clear, if you are not used to programming on the Shopify platform, it's a bit complicated. But technical support has been very fast and efficient, solving the problem.

JENSEN BROS. Off-Road

It's the only one I could get to work on my site! All the other apps wouldn't function correctly or they would interfere with other apps.