4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and unique features such as URL parameter conditions. They report increased sales and conversion rates due to its ability to offer free gifts and handle multiple offers. The app's performance is reliable, and the support team is responsive and knowledgeable. Merchants also value its ability to sell slow-moving items, create urgency with limited free gifts, and offer exclusive deals to new customers. The notification system for new deals is also well-received.

December 14, 2023

Mina was very helpful and helped us with our problem really fast.

BonBon Lingerie
Germany
29 days using the app
November 28, 2023

Support team is great! Fixed compatibility issues with my old theme quickly and on the day before Thanksgiving. Got me up and running for BFCM within an hour of reaching out. App works great and is customizable, love the new feature of the widget that alerts the customer to the promotion.

McLaughlin Coffee Roasting Company
2 months using the app
December 19, 2023

Mina always give us more help!!! thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

早安健康嚴選商城
Taiwan
22 days using the app
December 31, 2023

I can't recommend the 'BOGOS' app highly enough! It has revolutionized the way I engage with customers and drive sales in my Shopify store. The seamless integration and user-friendly interface make it incredibly easy to set up enticing 'buy one, get one' offers effortlessly.

What I love most is how it has boosted my sales while providing a fantastic shopping experience for my customers. The ability to offer free gifts or additional products has significantly increased my conversion rates.

Moreover, the support team behind 'BOGOS' is exceptional! Their prompt and knowledgeable assistance helped me tailor the app to suit my store's needs perfectly. Plus, the feature that allowed me to create urgency by limiting the free gift to the first 50 customers was a game-changer for driving immediate sales.

If you're looking to supercharge your sales and create an engaging shopping experience, 'BOGOS' is the ultimate solution. Thank you to the team behind this app for their innovation and outstanding support

Medieval Collections
14 days using the app
November 24, 2023

Die App funktioniert gut und der Service reagiert schnell.

Laetitia Naturprodukte
Germany
3 months using the app
January 10, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with MINA, and I must say, the experience was outstanding. MINA's ability to respond to my questions with such precision and clarity was truly impressive. Every query I had was met with a detailed and helpful response, making my experience both informative and enjoyable.

CatLux™
Belgium
10 days using the app
November 21, 2023

100% recommend. This app fills the gap between the core Shopify functions and what customers and shop owners alike actually want. No more confused customers swamping my customer service reps during busy periods! I've deleted other apps in favour of this one, and I plan to install it on my 3rd shop later this week. It's really easy to use - Just watch the youtube videos. And if you have any issues, the customer support from Ellie was is top tier! Super quick, polite and very helpful. Thanks again Ellie!

TheraJoint+
4 months using the app
November 28, 2023

Customer service is beyond my expectations!

Oriental Design & Gift
2 months using the app
December 2, 2023

GREAT customer support! Thank you Mina!

Joanna Buchanan
About 2 months using the app
October 27, 2023

The team is always so quick to answer! Some apps take hours or days ! They are always so eager to help and check my work!

Tracie Martyn