Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

Pretty Suds

Really good app for improving sales. Does require some liquid integration but the team will code it into your site in less that 24 hours for free (which is unheard of!) Thanks Lea for your help :-)

Oz Hair & Beauty

Really Great! Support was quick to solve my issues! Definately recommend using to promote your shop

Teddy Blake

The app is working fine and if the design doesn't suit you, you can always ask Louis to help you change it!
He is of a great help!

MyLFS.ca

The app was exactly what I was looking for and I've had a really good customer experience with their support team.

INFINITE LINX FASHION

This is such a cool app. I think it really adds to my store for people to be able to select a free gift. It works great! Easy to design and use. Love it!

Herba Terra Organics

this app is terrible. I wanted to try it out but they only offer 24 HRS free trial!!! who does that?! all apps offer at least a 7-day trial.

July 15, 2019

Thanks for your review so I have a chance to make it clear for you.
You are only have full 14 free trial days for the first time you've added the app. Trial days will be kept auto counted down for next time you re-add it (if any).
Please reach us at support@secomapp.com to request a trial renewal on your shop.

KNQ Jewelry

I used this app to increase the value of my offer. It really has helped me push my customers over the edge on the decision to purchase from my business. It is aesthetically perfect for my site and works flawlessly! I love it! If you're looking to increase the value your business has to offer I would highly recommend this app.

The Factory Furniture

I used this application for gift item in my shop
I get good support from them
I hope i can get more promotion feature in the future

The Pineapple Everything

The support was fast and helpful! Brian helped me fix the font style and he was very efficient. The free gift app is working as planned and I am very impressed! Thank you!

NuFACE

This is a great app that gets the job done! We especially love their customer service, very quick and attentive.