Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Dr. Zenovia

I installed the app on my own, but needed a little help afterwards to get it working right on my store. The support team is great- quick to respond and able to turn around help in 24 hours or less. They even worked on my cart to give our GWP promotion a better experience than what is out-of-the-box on the promo set up. The app itself is very easy to use, and creates an easy customer experience.

Good day Dr. Zenovia,

You made our day with your trust in Free Gifts app and your awesome review! Our team are all happy to know that you are satisfied with our support!

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our livechat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We always appreciate you!

Trix

Cloud Beverage

very helpful staff and prompt reply during working hours. The product works according to what i needed for my free gift promotions.

Hi Cloud Beverage,

Thanks a ton to your wonderful feedback! Our team is so happy to know that we could assist you promptly. Your precious support would definitely motivate us to work harder to improve our app and our support team.

May you need any further assistance, please feel free to drop us a message via live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. It's always our pleasure to accompany you.

All the best,

Clinelle

The customer service is friendly and responsive. If possible to enhance the helpdoc for better self-service solution.

Good day to you Clinelle,

Thank you so much for leaving us so awesome a review! With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and our support team.

If you need further support, we will always be waiting for you at live chat or support@secomapp.com. Your satisfaction is always our highest priority!

Alex

JOYSTAR BIKE

这个小程序很麻烦, 很复杂 , 自己操作很久没弄成功 , 但是客服Trix 很好 ,很耐心 , 帮助我解决了问题 ,如果没有客服, 我可能就放弃使用这个插件了 0000000000000000000000

Dear JOYSTAR BIKE,

We are grateful to have you with us and it's our honor to serve you. Although we have received your wonderful review, we acknowledge that there are some points we need to improve in order to make our customers fully satisfied.

If you need any assistance from us, please contact our team via the live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We are all looking forward to having a chance to support you further and get your satisfaction.

Rio

KazeOrigins Austria

Great support from Trix and Brian. They helped us set up the app across multiple stores, and the responses are lightning-fast.

Good day to you KazeOrigins Austria,

It's so great to hear that we can be with you in multiple stores! Your awesome feedback would surely excite Brian and Trix. Our team are all happy to support and accompany you in your business.

If you need further assistance, please contact us via our livechat or email us at support@secomapp.com. There's nothing more important to us than your satisfaction and success!

Trix

Vacier

Just started using this application. I've got great support so far and the application is working as advertised.

May 25, 2021

Dear Vacier,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback on our app and support! We could not be happier that we can accompany you and could assist you promptly. Thanks to your precious support, we are encouraged to work harder on improving Free Gifts app.

If you need our support, we will always be ready to give you a hand via our live chat or support@secomapp.com!

Yours sincerely,

Kotanical

Very helpful, the app workes better than others Hopefully, it provides an uplift................................................

May 24, 2021

Dear Kotanical,

We are so glad to hear that our app could make you satisfied! Thanks to your support, we would work tirelessly to improve our app and develop more features for our precious customers.

May you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We are always ready to support you!

Rio

Cancam

Good support from Robert! App is also excellent! Great value for our shop and for our customers. Great support from Robert! App is also excellent! Great value for our shop and for our customers.

Hi Cancam,

I can't express in words how grateful we are to have a chance to support a warm-hearted customer like you! Robert will definitely be happy to hear that. Our team will work tirelessly to develop new features and improve our support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email address support@secomapp.com. We are always willing to assist you!

Cheers,

ND Nails Supply

I already spend 7 days try use this app for 3 websites.It is good app and easy to use , save my time a lot of . I use a lot of app but it is not good so I will keep use this app for more my website in the future.Thanks the Team app help me a lot of and they can speak Vietnamese language so it is easier for me to talk. :)

Dear ND Nails Supply,

We are so grateful for your trust and satisfaction with Free Gifts app. It's always our honor to support you and to be with you in your business! All of our team are also excited to support you in another language rather than English.

If you need any further support, please get back to us via live chat or email support@secomapp.com. We are always willing to give you a hand!

Alex
Free Gifts - Customer Support Team

Vente Privée | GROUPE CLARINS | Private Sale

Trix (and the developer) are great! Fantastic support. Second time I use their app. It answered our needs to:
- give GWP over certain threshold
- add Promotion Message on the cart page to entice customers
- synced to inventory Good app to add.
Souni

Hi Vente Privée | GROUPE CLARINS | Private Sale,

Thanks a ton to your wonderful feedback! Trix and Louis would definitely be excited to read your review and our team is so thrilled to know that Free Gifts app has been installed on your two stores.

All the best,