Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

SHIFFA

Location United Arab Emirates

David was so helpful and patient in helping me set up the conditions of the 3 promotions I wanted to activate on our website. Excellent customer service!

April 18, 2022

Have a nice day SHIFFA!

The Free Gifts customer service team is grateful for your kindness and love.
We are ecstatic to have received such a glowing review, and David is the happiest of us all:D

If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat or email at support@secomapp.com.

I'm glad we're collaborating!
Free Gifts - Customer Support team

Luxury Confidence

Location Italy

Works with discount codes on top of the gift offer! Great up, fast support, they can do custom code if you need to.

April 18, 2022

Hi Luxury Confidence,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our help:D
Your positive feedback has given us a huge boost in confidence, and we'll use it to improve our services!

Please let us know if you require any assistance, as we will be available via Live Chat and email at support@secomapp.com!

We look forward to assisting you once more!

Best wishes,
Anne
Free Gifts - Customer Support team

THOMAS SABO Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Very helpful support team that are very quick and more than happy to accommodate for our brand code requirements! We really appreciate the support, thanks again!

Have a nice day, THOMAS SABO Australia

We at Free Gifts are grateful for the lovely words you just left:D
This evaluation will be extremely beneficial to us as we strive for optimal customer service!

If you have any questions, please contact us via Live Chat or email at support@secomapp.com.

Looking forward to assisting you!
Brad

ツリービレッジ POP-UP SHOP

Location Japan

They were very accommodating. I think there were many things that I could not communicate because my English was not good, but they listened to me carefully. And thank you for your quick response.

Greetings ツリービレッジ POP-UP SHOP,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! Right now, our entire crew is ecstatic! We will continue to work hard to improve the features and experience for our committed customers, thanks to your support.

Please contact us via live chat or email at support@secomapp.com if you require any assistance. We'll always be there for you if you need us!

All the best!

Vangunggo

Location Singapore

David helped me to setup my BOGO. I had many questions , David solved one by one with patience and quality finishing. Thank you David

Hi Vangunggo,

Our Free Gifts team considers itself extremely fortunate to have had wonderful merchants like yourself help us on our journey to perfect customer service!
We will certainly inform David of your wonderful words, and we are confident that he will be overjoyed.

If you ever want assistance, please contact us by LiveChat or email at support@secomapp.com.

Best regard,
Anne

Three Hugs - Puériculture, Mode et Accessoires de bébé

Location Spain
Time spent using app 30 minutes

Anne and Louis attended me today. I just download the app and needed some support. They helped me in a minute and could you use the app properly. Thanks a lot

Hello Three Hugs - Puériculture, Mode et Accessoires de bébé,

That review has warmed our hearts tremendously! Anne and Louis are speechless right now because they are overjoyed!
Thanks to you, we now have even more motivation to improve our services in the days ahead:D

If you ever need assistance, please contact us by Live Chat or email at support@secomapp.com.

Best wishes,
Becky

Pili Ani PH

Location Philippines

This is a great app . I started using this app I really like the UI, pretty clean and solid and also good customer support. There was some issue on code which get resolved smoothly within few hours. I would also recommend this app. It works for me.

April 6, 2022

Good day to you, Pili Ani PH!

We at Free Gifts very much appreciate the kind remarks you just left us :D
This review will help us a lot on the road to achieve perfect customer service!

If you need anything just reach us via Live Chat or our support email: support@secomapp.com

We will be there for you!
Dave

Nutrilitius

Location India

This app has made our discount & offers job so much easier. We have 100+ orders flowing in everyday and the number is increasing each day. It was getting difficult to manage/automate offers and gifts. This app has made it like a breeze for us. Must mention David and Brian from the app team and their incomparable support! Our Shopify theme dint work well but they were always on their toes to resolve things for us in coordination with the theme support team. In fact, David and Brian did the entire set up for us and we dint even have to look into into how to get things right. They made it so easy for us! Wonderful experience! Thanks a ton to you both and kudos! Keep up your amazing work, guys! :)

Dear Nutrilitius,

That review really warms our hearts! David and Brian are so overjoyed right now that they are speechless!
Thanks to you we just receive so much more motivation to further improve our services in days to come :D

We will be right over Live Chat and support@secomapp.com if you ever need help!

Much love,
Bri
Free Gifts - Customer Support Team

Muscle Station

Location Australia

Special thank you DAVID & LOUIS for such a great work :) Running a business and finding the right APP is not a easy thing. I was finding the BOGO automatic discount feature for my store after long search I have found FREE GIFTS BOGO APP for my store. Every business has different requirement but thing really get easier when APP developer listen and understand our requirement and they do help to make our work in our way. I asked many time for help and the all APP team members was very helpful , they listened and understand my requirement and done a fantastic job. Keep doing great work guys .

Hello Muscle Station!

I hope you are having as a nice day as we are right now! Those kind words really help to motivate our entire team to strive further toward greatness! David and Louis are really energized by those words as they are so happy now!

Let us know if you need anything by contacting on Live chat as well as our support email: support@secomapp.com!

Thank you so much!
Liv
Free Gifts - Customer Support Team

Lash Box LA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Support is very responsive and helpful! We have been using the Free Gifts app for months now and we're still very happy with it.

April 1, 2022

Hope you are having a wonderful day Lash Box LA,

We really appreciate your wonderfully kind review! Our entire team is over the moon right now! Thanks to your support, we will definitely keep working harder and harder to improve the features and experience for our loyal customers.

If you require any assistance at all, please contact us by live chat or email at support@secomapp.com. We are always there if you need us!

All the best!