Reviews (1,870)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to increase sales and improve customer shopping experiences through 'buy one, get one' offers and URL parameter conditions. They find it user-friendly, efficient, and compatible with other apps and email marketing campaigns. Despite being pricier, merchants believe the cost is justified by the time saved, added functionality, and quality support, particularly the effective live chat feature.

April 1, 2024

Worked like a charm, did all that was supposed to do. Really happy to have used it and continue to. Easy installation and setup, support is excellent!!!
Mina was very friendly and quick to help us to create new offers and very knowledgeable of the inner settings of the app. Highly recommend.

mastihashop
Greece
2 months using the app
April 9, 2024

Great app, easy to use, great support also! Mina (customer rep team) was super helpful, and answered all of the questions I've had to the best of her abilities. Highly recommend.

Number One Caviar
About 2 months using the app
March 25, 2024

What truly stood out was Mina's professionalism on BOGO and dedication to providing top-notch assistance. Despite my initial frustration, her friendly demeanor and willingness to help turned the situation around completely. Thanks to her guidance, I was able to take advantage of even more incredible deals on the platform.

Alhajis Perfumes
United Arab Emirates
3 months using the app
May 29, 2024

Great support and the only app I found so far that does what it should even if customers dont accept cookies. Thank you Anne for your amazing support setting it up.
We are going to use this in our shop a lot.

Understatement
Sweden
14 days using the app
April 14, 2024

So far so great. I was trying to hard to set up a "simple buy x get y free" and have it add to cart automatically but for the US only AND have it work with other offers. I wasted so much time trying to figure it out alone and then this app did exactly what I needed and the customer service was SO helpful and got my deal up and running right away!

Moonstone Seven
About 1 month using the app
May 19, 2024

They helped me set it up very quickly, with a lot of patience. A great app so far. Service is worth its weight in gold

7Tea® Bio-Tee Onlineshop
Germany
15 days using the app
April 24, 2024

The application is good, simple to use and the support is quick and efficient for customizing! The only downside is the price is a bit expensive...

Madame La Présidente
France
24 days using the app
May 15, 2024

Great support, great module, great communication with team for fixing issues

Green Spa Professionnel
France
15 days using the app
May 10, 2024

Great customer service. Helped me with all issues.

Divani
16 days using the app
April 4, 2024

ANNE is super available and helpful with assisting me in creating and fixing issues with the BOGO gifts. Thank you ANNE!!

Katoa