Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Glowstone Jewelry

David and Brian are the best. They literally set up my offer for me! They were very patient and it was best experience I've ever had with any Shopify app.

May 31, 2022

Good day to you Glowstone Jewelry!

That is a truly heartfelt review! Right now, David and Brian are overjoyed!
Thanks to you, we now have even more drive to improve our services in the future:D

If you require any assistance, please contact us via Live Chat or support@secomapp.com.

Best regard,

Jurlique Australia

Location Australia

The app is very easy to use. The Secomapp team is very helpful in customizing the features. Dave and Henry are both so patient in accommodating the requests and queries. Keep up the good work!

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much, Jurlique Australia!

That review made us very happy! David and Henry are speechless right now due to their excitement!
Because of you, we now have even more motivation to improve our services in the coming days:D

If you require assistance, please contact us via Live Chat or email at support@secomapp.com.

Have a wonderful day!
Ellie

Alex Woo Inc.

The app is pretty user-friendly and straightforward. Reaching out to the Secomapp team is really easy via Livechat/Email and I always appreciate how David, Ellie, and Louis from the team are always helpful at answering questions on functionality or troubleshooting any issues within their scope. Thanks for the assist always!

May 31, 2022

Have a wonderful day, Alex Woo Inc.!

The Free Gifts customer service team appreciates your generosity and love.
We are overjoyed to have received such a positive feedback, and David is the happiest of us all:D

Please contact us via LiveChat or email at support@secomapp.com if you have any questions.

I'm glad we're working together!
Steven

Vetopia Online Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

Thank you David and Louis for the thousand requests we made.
We have a complex website but the app worked as soon as it was installed - the back end is very strong.
Definitely will recommend this app around for the features available and the amazing customer service.

May 31, 2022

Hello there, Vetopia Online Store.

We at Free Gifts appreciate the good vibes you're sending our way:D
Louis and David are overjoyed to hear that you are satisfied with their assistance!
In order to improve our service, our team will continue to strive for greater excellence!

If you require assistance, please contact us via Livechat or email at support@secomapp.com.

Have a fantastic day!
Amanda

Ambi Skincare

I was so excited when I saw the customer service, they are like my friend. they did really a great job. I will recommend this great plugin.

Good day, Ambi Skincare.

Thank you so much for your kind words! Our entire team is overjoyed right now! We will continue to work hard to improve the features and experience for our loyal customers as a result of your support.

If you need help, please contact us via live chat or by email at support@secomapp.com. We will be available whenever you require us!

Best wishes,
Dave

Small Boss

Location France

top app fonctionne très bien , user friendly , simple a comprendre par le client , et elle a aucun bug merci aussi pour leurs support très réactif

Bonjour Small Boss.

Merci beaucoup pour tes mots gentils! Toute notre équipe est ravie en ce moment ! Nous continuerons à travailler dur pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et l'expérience de nos clients fidèles grâce à votre soutien.

Si vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez nous contacter via le chat en direct ou par e-mail à support@secomapp.com. Nous serons disponibles chaque fois que vous aurez besoin de nous !
Notre équipe utilise un outil de traduction donc désolé s'il y a une faute d'orthographe :D

Meilleurs vœux,
Ryan
Free Gifts - Équipe d'assistance à la clientèle

Epic Loot Shop

Location Israel

This is a must-have app! definitely increases conversion rates. Similar applications charge double and also restrict based on traffic, which is absurd. Above everything, excellent customer service! Thanks to Ellie, David, and Henry for their assistance in customizing the app to match my site. I have no words to thank this wonderful team for providing the best service I have ever received! recommended!!

May 25, 2022

Epic Loot Shop, have a wonderful day!

Your kindness and love are greatly appreciated by the Free Gifts customer service team.
Ellie, David, and Henry are overjoyed that we have received such a positive review:D

I'm glad we're working together!
Ben

BALR.

Location Netherlands

Great support from Anna, really fast and professional! This app is great to use for all your upsell!

May 25, 2022

Good day, BALR.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments about our assistance:D
Your positive feedback has given us a boost in confidence, especially Anne, and we will use it to improve our services!

If you have any questions, please contact us via Live Chat or email at support@secomapp.com.
We look forward to assisting you once more!

Best wishes,

Dermo28

Location Italy

The app is easy to use and the support team is amazing! I was able to successfully set up multiple gift offers to run at once and the developers were super helpful and quick whenever I needed further customization. I 100% recommend!

May 18, 2022

Howdy Dermo28,

We are ecstatic and grateful for your compliments on our services! That note will undoubtedly aid us in our efforts to provide outstanding customer service!

Best to you,
Clay

PerTeGioielli™

Location Italy

Great customer care, thanks David and Brian, i needed to change some sentences and change liquid code in my theme, super Davide and Brian, in less than a hour they gave me all!

May 18, 2022

Dear PerTeGioielli™

That is an incredibly touching review! David and Brian are ecstatic right now!
We now have even more motivation to improve our services in the future, thanks to you :)

Please contact us via Live Chat or support@secomapp.com if you require any assistance.

Many thanks,