Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD

Very helpful and responsive of their technical support to check the issues of our store. Got settled very fast and it's a good app to use. Highly recommended :) Thanks Trix and Ellie for your help!

August 25, 2021

Hi ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Trix and Ellie would be excited when reading this. Thanks to your trust in our Free Gifts app, we would work harder to develop new features and improve our support team to assist you better in your business.

We are just one message away via live chat or email address support@secomapp.com. Your satisfaction is always our pride and joy!

Bigflex Lifescience

i really love this app. After research some most app i found this . This is a wonderful app the performance of the app is really Stunning. A part from all these i really appreciate the support of the team. Even weekends also they support their best, i never seen such a cooperative team.. Amazing Customer service...

August 25, 2021

Hi Bigflex Lifescience,

We are so grateful for your trust and satisfaction with Free Gifts app. Our team is all happy to know that we could support you promptly and make you satisfied! It's always our honor to support you and to be with you in your business!

If you need any further support, please get back to us via live chat or email support@secomapp.com. We are always willing to give you a hand!

Cheer,

We Might Be Tiny (US)

It's a great app, does what it needs to do. Would love some more customisation features in terms of the GUI but overall happy with it. The customer service is amazing.

August 16, 2021

Dear We Might Be Tiny (US),

Our team is grateful to have you with us and it's our honor to support you. Although we have received your wonderful feedback, we acknowledge that there are some points we need to improve in order to make our precious merchants fully satisfied.

If you need any assistance from us, please contact our team via the live chat or email us at support@secomapp. We are all looking forward to having a chance to support you!

Nano Singapore Shop

I used this app to help me do apply free gifts function to our website and also request other assistance regarding some issues I faced. And they responded very fast and well handled the issue with kindness and patience. I highly recommend this app!

August 15, 2021

Dear Nano Singapore Shop,

It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services! Thanks to your support, we will certainly work harder to improve our Free Gifts app.

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email support@secomapp.com.

Ellie

DELENordic.com

great support team! Had one small issue, they replied within minutes and helped me resolve the issue quickly.

August 15, 2021

Good day to you DELENordic.com,

Thank you so much for leaving us so awesome a review! With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and our support team.

If you need further support, we will always be waiting for you at live chat or support@secomapp.com. Your satisfaction is always our highest priority!

Sam

ShaverHub

Recently installed this app to run a promotion to give away items for sales over a $ threshold. The setup was intuitive however I did have some issues getting it exactly right. The support team stepped up and went above and beyond to get the app working exactly the way I wanted. The support was immediate and very understanding. Cheers

August 12, 2021

Good day to you ShaverHub!

Thanks a ton to your wonderful feedback! Our team is so happy to know that we could assist you promptly. Your precious support would definitely motivate us to work harder to improve our app and our support team.

May you need any further assistance, please feel free to drop us a message via live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. It's always our pleasure to accompany you.

All the best,

SENSHA

Great app to offer multiple campaigns to our customers.
Supports we get are responsive and professionally done. 100% worth the cost

Good day SENSHA,

You made our day with your trust in Free Gifts app and your awesome review! Our team is all happy to know that we could support and satisfy you!

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We are always happy to assist you!

Sam

Veinz

customer service (Trix) is really helpful and professional and solved my query easily and professionally

Hi Veinz,

Thank you so much for leaving so awesome a review! Trix would be happy to know that you are satisfied with our app and support team!

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We always appreciate you!

Affirm The Word

This is a really great app!!! I love all the free gift options/settings and Robert was awesome for mostly setting all this up for me. I first installed and then deleted this because I could not make it work-but I'm sooooo glad I gave it another chance and let them do the setup.

August 10, 2021

Dear Affirm The Word,

Our team is so grateful to have a second chance to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services! Robert would be extremely happy to read your feedback. Thanks to your support, we will certainly work harder to improve our Free Gifts app.

Conscious Chocolate

Excellent support team, quick to reply (with Live Chat). Customised my offer for me no problems at all.

August 10, 2021

Dear Conscious Chocolate,

How lovely a customer you are! We are grateful that you trust Free Gifts app and let us accompany you in your business. Thanks to your support, we would work tirelessly to improve Free Gifts app.

May you need further assistance, please contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We always appreciate you!

Alex