Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

MDNT45

Great app! With it I made absolutely all kinds of automatic discounts that I wanted and launched them at the same time, which can not be done using the standard options in Shopify.

But the most important thing is support. This is the best support service I have ever met! The response to my request was quick and moreover I received absolutely all the changes that I requested and even more! Definitely I can recommend this application to everyone. It is worth every cent.

Doggyz In Style

Customer support has been great. They quickly did the setup for the Free Gift offer that I wanted to have. Looks great in my store

CuteDutch

We are using the app for a couple of weeks now and are very happy with it, works perfect and is covering our needs.
There was a little problem and support was very helpfull and quick with resolving the problem.

Chicks Gadgets

Excellent app. Support just installed it for me exactly as I wanted it set up. Now will put it into good use

Riddle Oil

App works very well and the customer support is amazing. Every time I ask for anything to be customized or changed they are on it immediately. Highly recommend.

Mystic Moments UK

The app works really and allows us to give something back to our loyal customers. Support is always helpful and quick to fix any problems.

Exclusive Beauty Club

Very frustrated with this app. I wish it would work properly. I repeatedly need support to fix errors and it is causing poor customer experience on our store.

March 16, 2020

Hi Admin,
So sorry for a little late response due to the weekend.
Your request has been checked closely and replied to your inbox already.
Please check your email and we promise we will keep in touch quickly within our working hours.

BlueLooks

You might think there are ton of similar apps out there, and you might think it's just a simple free gift app, but trust me I have tested 10+ top free gift / bundle apps, this is the only that actually worked. Their support, Brian, is great! Unlike other big name app devs in this market, I can tell that Brian and his team actually put up effort to ensure users' success. If nothing changes, I will stick to this app for this store and future stores.

OBJEKTS

Good app with a lot of options. The customer support is really good and responsive. Louis was very helpful and solved my issues promply. Thanks!

Gwartzman's Art Supplies

Do not recommend this app. App was not ready upon download. Had to give permission do developer to finish installation and then once fully installed customers were unable to use the checkout button on our store resulting in frustration and loss of sales. This was not fixed for hours after problem was noticed and we did not hear back from Secomapp for far too long after this occurred, only received auto generated emails until after our store had closed for the day. Would have been nice to talk to someone over the phone about our problems but no phone number can be found online. Using this app has brought me doubt to use any third party apps on Shopify.

February 21, 2020

So sorry for your unhappy experience.
Sorry that we are only available and will quickly respond to all your request within our working hours (8.30am -6pm – GMT +7). We have checked carefully and fixed all of your issues. Supporters also emailed and inboxed your Fanpage to follow up your case promptly. Please check and let us know if you need any support.