Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Vini e Distillati Angelo Delea SA

Very usefull, high convertion, and simple to use app. Fast and kind customer service that answered even in the weekend!

Dermalogica Malaysia

Excellent customer service. Swift responses and support all the time. Impressed by the customer service during the weekend.

Firefly Chocolate

Installed for Black Friday promotion. App does everything we want it to out of the box, impressed by the full feature set. Developer was very prompt with assisting with initial installation and making adjustments so it displays properly on our theme.

Good Dog People™

Worst experience ever. Installed the app but didn't work. Asked for help and there was no response until a review was given and they responded. Did some customisation work on my theme without backup and broke some codes, resulting in carousel, menu and cart issues which affected our store conversions for a week. These issues were not brought to light until Secomapp highlighted to me, claiming that they stumbled upon these issues but they're gonna fix it out of goodwill if the neg review is removed. Review was removed but errors are still not fixed. Secomapp suggest I get a dev to fix the errors. Out of desperation, we have no choice but to back date the theme that's two versions before since Secomapp didn't back up the last theme version. There's also no clear instructions on uninstallation despite asking for it on 12 Nov. Horrible experience. Use this app at your own risk.

November 20, 2020

10:08 PM

Hi admin,
We're sorry for the unhappy experience you have encountered. We had backed up your theme on our local before we installed the app on Nov 12. Could you please check the emails we sent so that we can investigate the root cause and fix the issue for you?
Thanks,

Zatural

This is the second Secomapp app that we use on our Shopify store. Secomapp is really good to work with, and they always respond to my issues within 24hrs. Their free gifts app has been a great addition to our store. Any issues that we have had they have been able to help us solve them. The only downside is my business is in the USA, and I'm pretty sure Secomapp is in like India or something because they only respond to my emails when I'm sleeping.

GLAM42

This app is amazing, and the customer service is incredible. They replied quickly and fixed all problems I had in no time

November 12, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every shop owner from start to success. Have a nice day!

Heliocare

The app is good but always needs some additional configuration from the support team. The terminology used within the app could be improved to make it slightly less confusing at first but once you use it, it becomes easy to use. Their support is fantastic though - Louis, Lea and Robert are always on hand to solve any issues in a very timely fashion.

Dare to Care Webshop

Well designed and functional app with tons of customization. More than excellent and very fast support.

NassifMD Dermaceuticals™

We use this app quite often to have free items added to the cart automatically and have rarely had any issues with it. If we do, support is quick to jump in to help or fix anything that arises!

Novex Hair Care

Once all the coding is done the app works amazingly. Their customer service is very good and efficient.