Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Secomapp
4.8
December 4, 2022

Really an amazing app with stellar support. The chat feature is almost instant and I've had problems fixed almost instantly

The Furry Nomad
Time spent using app: 10 months

Dear The Furry Nomad,

We can’t express how excited our team were when reading your wonderful feedback! It definitely encourages all of us to keep up with improving our app and services everyday.

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime via live chat and email support@secomapp.com. It's always our pride to accompany you!

All the best,
Hannah
Free Gifts - Customer Support Team.

December 2, 2022

This is a great app, the customer service response is speedy, and very trustworthy, if you want to do promotions in your website, you must download this app.

FOCALLURE ONLY OFFICIAL SITE
Time spent using app: 1 day
Secomapp replied December 6, 2022

Hello, FOCALLURE ONLY OFFICIAL SITE!

Thank you very much for your kind and considerate thoughts on the Free Gifts app. It means a lot to us, and we'll do everything we can to improve the service for our long-term customers.

If you have any further questions, please contact us at support@secomapp.com or via live chat. We're always willing to lend a hand if you require it!

Best of wishes,
Hannah
Free Gifts - Customer Support Team.

December 1, 2022

Worked very well and helped us a lot during BFCM season to boost sales and AOV. Especially I need to thank David from the support team, respond very fast and super helpful at every step and solve all my problems! 5 Star support!!!

Grabie
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 29 days

Thank you very much. Grabie,

Our team were thrilled to get such positive comments, especially David!
Thanks to your kind words, we are now even more motivated to improve our services in the next days :D

Please get in touch with us via Live Chat or email at support@secomapp.com if you need assistance.

Enjoy your wonderful day!
Free Gifts - Customer Service Team

November 30, 2022

Brand new to the app so still testing however I have received the best customer service/support from David. I look forward to using the app more thoroughly.

Organising Life Beautifully
Time spent using app: 4 days
Secomapp replied December 1, 2022

Good morning Organising Life Beautifully,

With your confidence in the Free Gifts app and your fantastic rating, you made our day! David in particular, along with the rest of our team, are delighted that we could help and please you.

Please feel free to reach out to us via our live chat feature or by email at support@secomapp.com if you have any additional requests. We are happy to help you at any time!

Best wishes
Free Gifts - Customer Support Team

November 24, 2022

Awesome work from David and Brian :) I can only recommend their services. They help me to implement their app on my webshop , which was quite challenging!!!

Sockr - Die hochwertige personalisierte Sportsocke!
Austria
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Secomapp replied December 1, 2022

Greetings to you Sockr - Die hochwertige personalisierte Sportsocke!,

Your admirable review and your faith in the Free Gifts app made our day! We are all pleased that we could help and satisfy you, especially David and Brian on our team.

Please feel free to get in touch with us at support@secomapp.com or through our live chat if you have any additional requests. We are always pleased to help you!

The very best,