Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

TEAMLTD

This app is great to offer customers free gifts with different levels of purchases. Also their customer service and integration is super quick. Easy to use and customer friendly.

Erabella Hair Extensions

Great app! looks beautiful and great service. Thanks Brian. Highly recommend. It looks exactly the way I want it

PerformaSleep

We use this app to add free gifts for specific product variants. I was having trouble getting everything configured correctly, but I reached out to support and they were able to help with a pretty quick turn around time. Much appreciated and our store looks great.

Super-Dry Systems Inc.

This app enables me to automatically add free accessories that comes with my products. It is very reliable and the customer support is awesome.

Super-Dry Systems Inc.

I use this app because when a customer buys our air dryers we need to include a box of free accessories. Instead of them adding the accessories themselves, Free Gifts adds it automatically at 0.00$ in the cart. It is very helpful since we work with a "3PL" and they need to have free items on the pick list to make sure the order is complete. They also offer great customer support!

Siccaro DK

The only thing I liked about the app was the prompt support. However, this could not compensate for the amount of headache we have had. The app turned itself off on its own. Then it would force the wrong variation into people's cart resulting in a lot of frustration, money loss for us and pricey returns. It requires a duplicate of SKU in order to work, which created total mess in out WMS system blocking dispatching. I would recommend to try and avoid using it if you can, or give yourself a month of testing, because our 18 days were not enough.

April 22, 2020

So sorry for your unhappy experience. We suggest you let us help set up the offer to make it work correctly. A follow-up email has been sent to fully explain and suggest the way to handle the issues for you. Thanks!

UND GRETEL | 100% natural make-up

Very good Support! Fast and helpful. Thank you so much! We love to use your App in our Webshop undgretel.com :)

FOOT-MD

I was trying to find a solution to automatically add a gift item to customer's shopping cart. It gonna take me forever if I did not find this AWESOME APP. It was very helpful, and the TECH Support is very quick!

Wyrd Miniatures - Online Store

We've been using this for a bit now and I'm rather pleased with it. Straight forward and keeps things organized on our end when it comes to who gets what so that my warehouse doesn't miss something. :)

Every once it awhile it turns itself off for some odd reason (usually when we're seeing HEAAAAAVY traffic) and we just do a bump and back it goes.

Casa Amuk

Great app! Would use this app again :)

Very simple and effective app. It was a simple and easy set up the basics.
Struggled setting up some features such as layout and colours, but customer support were great and very helpful every time I reached out.