Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

BunkBedKing

good interface - plus quick and responsive to helping me fix set up issues - would highly recommend!

Hawking

App appears to have certain customization issues, however with Peters help I was able to settle all those issues. FIND PETER

Mizu Life

They were very quick and helpful with install as well as easy to use once installed! Great customer service.

Ejinutrition.com

I have install this app for my merchant store which it is working well as what the app description. And really thanks for the support team which they doing the great job and solve our problem very fast.

Silk THX Inc.

Thank you so much to Peter Nguyen. You made great support to solve the issue for me. It is the best customer experience even better than some big brand.

Pretty Without Pink

DON'T DO IT!! I had to get a support person to update my liquid to get the app working. But during the set up and test process, some of my products ended up being listed for FREE! Luckily someone I knew spotted it and alerted me in time. The extra variants they added for the discounts were overriding the price. So lucky I was able to run around and delete what they'd done before anyone tried to buy something for nothing. Very very stressful experience. Would absolutely not recommend.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the review. Sorry for the trouble you had faced in the past but we have already improved our application and make sure that you will not face the listed issue again. Don't hesitate
to get in touch with our team at support@secomapp.com, we will gladly take care of your needs.

TAG Collective

Installation and overall support were quick. However, the app didn't function as well as I expected.

Made Man Nutrition

For order packing, we need every item to appear on the order sheet with a corresponding barcode, and needed a way to automatically add custom inserts and stickers to all of our shipments. This may not be the typical use-case scenario for the Free Gifts app, but it was a simple and highly recommended way to do it without paying for expensive custom programming. The app works just as we hoped, and the tech support from Secomapp has been great. 5 stars!

BTS ARMY MERCH

This app has helped me make a lot of sales. The developer team was also very helpful in helping me change the theme and customize it to my store. Very happy with it thank you.

Japi Jane

It helped me a lot to make offers and it works great. I would like the design were more customizable, but that's all.