Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Rms Beauty

I love using this app for promotions on our website. It really helps cut down on the customer service questions and issues that we've had in the past before using the app. Easy to use and support responds in a timely manner if you need them. I would definitely recommend.

Crowncoast

Great app & support. John is really good in what he does and it has been a pleasure working with them.

Unature

If I can give the app and the team 10 stars, I will.

Great app, really increase my conversion rate. Highly customizable, and works very smoothly.
You know, there are lots of apps out there look good, but not after you get them and realize that they doesn't work as well as they promised or as you wished.

Not this one.

And the team is extremely helpful and responsive. Always willing to help and solve code-newbie problems I had.

Patchology Shop

I'm giving this 5 stars because their support is awesome. The instructions aren't THAT helpful because each theme is different. They worked with our theme which had a number of varying implementations. The Secomapp team was very flexible with us, entering their code into our theme quickly.

Mykitco

Support was great and the app is super too. Fairly flexible and with a little thought and planning, can really help to increase sales and customer interaction in-site. Fab!

Skin18com

Friendly reminder - please do not install this apps by yourself. It is quiet technical and please wait for the team to help you to do so. There was an error when our content team try to install and errors occurred, the FREE GIFTS team then tried very hard to get back with us to help and support. Thank you very much and hope to give a more positive feedback after we really try the apps.

Tee Shirts And Diamonds

Great app , great support 10/10 :)

Cellbone Hong Kong

Support is always fast and good, they install everything for you and make sure their app is compatible with your OTHER apps -- not all app suppliers would do this. Price reasonable and functions are useful, they also customize the display of their functions to suit your theme at no extra cost. We have used it for almost a year now and no major problems so far and bugs are always fixed in no time.

Biddle And Bop

Fantastic support, up and running quickly and I didn't even have to mess up my code a few times to get it right like other apps... seems to be doing the job and looks very professional. Highly recommend.

Tzikal Beauty Group Inc

Brilliant App. Fits the bill perfectly when wanting to add 'Buy X and get Y free' functionality into the website.

Kudos to the customer care staff and developers as well for swift work. Very happy with the choice :)