Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

mylovingbrushes

Location France

I am pretty happy about this app, and the customer service ! Louis has been awesome with me. Now I will check if this app is able to convert my customers !

Denvidor.com

Location Georgia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app and it works very well, i m glad that the app like this exits. thanks to secomapp for creating this app

Thrive Creamer

I used this app to create our bfcm. We had issues initially with adding multiple units and having the app work on both mobile and desktop. The entire team stayed with me along the way to get the problem fixed before our deadline. You should give this app a try and rest assured the team there will make sure your goals are met.

From Gadgets To Gizmos

Fantastic app for setting up gift offers on your Shopify store. Very intuitive setup. Not overly complicated, but still gives you enough customization options. Would like to see an option to add a drop down selector for variants of a product set as a gift. Currently each variant will be shown individually which can make the gift list long.

ChicLittleHeroes

Location France

Great app and great support! Go for it :)

Gingerlining

Location United Arab Emirates

So far I love this app and I like the support even more. Nicolas has been extremely patient with me and always replied promptly to my emails. It's black friday week and this app came to the rescue with very user friendly features. Thank you

Dearest Diapers

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is really easy to use and gives us the option to offer our customers to redeem discount codes and freebies in one transaction. Just what we were looking for!

Mia Matovic

Time spent using app 1 day

The app is easy to use, and the support team is very responsive and helpful! This seems to be the best app if you need to boost your sales and conversions.

ZADEKO

Location France

$30 ++ ? It is absolutely not worth the cost. Instructions are there, but it could be better as there are some code adjustments to do, it could take you a while to figure it all out. Also when I remove the main product from my basket, the customer can still get away with free gift by removing the main product. I truly hope it was my mistake (it has to be for that price), but yes, not working for me and not worth the struggle even though support is there. The design is poor looking to my taste. I uninstalled and still I had to go through many liquid files to remove manually files that weren't removed. I love the concept though, just need some major improvements for such a price. So far my recommendation is : don't even try it.

www.drteals.com.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I use the app across many websites, it has helped increase sales and is very easy to use. Support staff are very helpful and quick to respond. Highly recommend.