Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Lavendersun

Louis one of the team members was excellent to work with provided excellent support fast and responsive thanks again.

Daily Dozen Deals

I installed this to use for a big promotion I was doing but couldn’t get it to work right. I contacted support and they dove right in to help me get it set up. Now it works great! Awesome app and support.

One feature I wish they had was being able to search when selecting a gift. If you’re offering a percentage off your entire store for buying something then the customer has to go through the products one at a time to get to it. Other than that, I love this app!

Degorilla

Great product, even better customer support.

Salt And Lace Intimates

I will give a five when it has a countdown bar to motivate the customer to reach the $$$ threshold for the free gift. Otherwise it works without hiccups.

Aporro Net

Very comprehensive gift module, recommended for use.

Make Body Bra Shapewear

Quick Support, very helpful and have the problem solved quickly.

Bootysprout Inc

While the back end is pretty good, if free gift set up is not perfect for your store they have FANTASTIC customer support who will go in and do it for you!

Beadorneduk

Great app!
Easy to use and the team is very helpful.
Thank you guys.

Cache Cam

Very good app.
We did some beautiful customisations, here you can check the result for the "BUY 2 GET 1 FREE" offer ! www.cachecam.fr
Nice support, quick answers!

Update : Was a very nice experience, good and reactive support !

Gentil

Great app with an awesome support staff. Have helped me implement some custom changes.

For promotions where there is more than one gift choice, I'm hoping they can implement automatically adding a default gift if the customer proceeds to checkout without choosing a gift. That would complete an already great app.