Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y | Reviews

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Supakitco

I have to say I have been pretty blown away with the level of customer support on this app, and the amount of customisation / control that is possible.

Nicolas, John and the team have offered me pretty much 24/7 support over the last few days in setting the app up on my two shopify stores, in the run up to Black Friday. I've been able to create a buy-one-get-one-free offer that tracks with my store's inventory, handles multiple variations on those products with ease, and maxes out at three free products per customer.

Every time I've thought 'Oh I wish I could make the app do X or Y' I've found a button in the settings that allows me to control it.

Very happy indeed.

Fanmv

Awsome to get discount and gift

Sparklights Co

THE BEST APP FOR FREE GIFTS!! Great customer service, they install everything you need and modify the code for you in just a few hours, they help you with everything. The gifts appear in the cart and you select the items and rules. Works perfectly!

Blackline Wildfire

Super quick response to questions and they helped me with every request I had. You wont get better customer support.

Swiftoutdoors

***Update*** Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse... After 3 days of this app throwing errors and giving away free products, bum code being installed multiple times, generally destroying our store and us banging our heads against their support staff in vain attempts to get get thing fixed we told Secomapp to uninstall CAREFULLY. Guess what - they screwed that up too!! - we are now getting liquid errors and our store is broken.

Save your Sanity, save your business DO NOT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY they are cowboys.
Astounded that companies like this get to provide apps for businesses that are actually trading. Shopify, you need to vet your App suppliers much better.

** UPDATE* OMG Developer was sent screen shots of issues for the 7th time - yes, 7th time - still no joy, unbelievable. About to stick head in oven.

DO NOT Install this APP!
Experience has been an absolute nightmare, communications with the developer have been repeated 5 times now and still the app is not working correctly. After spending days tying to get this up and working correctly the developer left a test free gift on last night - my customers bought heaps of free product presented buy the faulty app.
Still not fixed and our store is showing free variants still.

During install (the second time) poor / broken code saw our store throwing random pricing errors for a day. Questions the developer multiple times and still do not have an answer.

Our in house developer has been mopping up after this app for two days

Communication is a nightmare

The repeated back and forth is unbelievable - I am loosing the will to live.

Do no touch this app with a barge pole.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the review. Sorry for the trouble you had faced in the past but we have already improved
our application. Please don't hesitate
to get in touch with our team at support@secomapp.com, we will gladly take care of your needs.

T Shirt Express 101

Love this app! Just what I was looking for! The only thing I've learned is not to have too many sales running at once. They overlap each other. For example-buy 3 shirts get 1 shirt free and buy 1 ring get 1 ring free:when you click on the ring it will say "buy 3 get one free". But simple solution-one sale at a time.

Lspaceswimwear

These guys are very responsive and are great at assisting you with your site's individual needs!

Eloisebeauty

Really Nice,
The customer service is amazing, Brian Lee was my operator and he helped us in any aspect, really fast and professional

I really recommend this extension

Elos Skateboards

Great! Kindly support and easy use !!

Static Threads

So they add another promotion code on the cart to input the code and then there is ANOTHER one at checkout both do not accept the same discounts only one works for secomapp and one works for shopify. It is very confusing for customers to have two places to put promotions. It doesn't work easily. The people working in their customer service are rude and foreign. The customer service does not get back to you quickly. All this app did for me was cause me a huge headache. Save yourself the headache and get an app that actually works and is recommended by shopify!

I called and spoke to a shopify rep and he recommended automatic discount app and it works with shopify so you don't have two different promotion codes in two different pages.

July 15, 2019

Sorry for your unhappy experiences. We have removed the promotion box from the app to avoid any confusion for customers. Our working time is from 8.30 am -6 pm, from Mon- Sat Noon (GMT +7). All mail requests sent within the time period will be checked and responded ASAP. Thank you!