Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

In Shape Mummy

Fantastic app and amazing support! I highly recommend this app.

Paint Pillow

The developer installed the app quickly and put up 2 tests so I could see how the free gifts work. I was able to understand the app in about 10-15 minutes and now it's working smoothly. Highly recommended!

La Femme Beauty

Great App, works well and does the job. Easy to install. The support that we received from Peter was great. We are very pleased and happy.

Bella Scoop

Incredible app and exceptional service by Brian/team. Tweaked the UI to exactly how we needed it. Best gifts app on Shopify

Real Techniques

Louis Tong - Very quick response. Everything was done that I asked for.

Black Moon Cosmetics

I wanted to update my review and share my positive experience with the staff. They were incredibly helpful and attentive to any questions and/or issues we had. Their response was timely and overall we had a great experience dealing with them. This app is definitely worth it :) Thanks again!

Got Keys

Wonderful app! So many options, Great support

La Maison Orphee

I love working with this app, the support team installed it very quickly.
I love that I can have as many BOGO offers as I want and my customers can still use a code from Shopify discount codes.

Repeaterstore

Really great customer support :)

Slidebelts

He provides excellent support whenever needed . Quick response and almost turns up with a solution or work around . Thanks Nicolas.