Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
August 23, 2019

Great app. Perfect for creating more sales. One bug I have about it is that if there were a possible way to edit or change the font or background displayed on the page of the offers shown. Overall pretty good.

THE SNACC BAR
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 22, 2019

Great app and customer service. The app is mostly working well, as with most apps, they can clash with other apps. Other than that, I can recommend it.

Manuka Honey of NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 22, 2019

The team was so so helpful with answering our questions and assisting the app very quickly. We can't wait to start using the app and see how it will help increase our conversion!!

trèStiQue
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 9, 2019

Very useful app. Offering free gifts makes a big difference to my conversion rate. Developer is also very quick to resolve the minor issues I had.

Badminton HQ
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 2, 2019

This app is really fun and adds a lot to my store. I had some issues and the developers were quick to solve them. Offering gifts to your customers makes them feel appreciated and might just bring them back again and again. I would highly recommend this app!

The Glacier Co
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited August 2, 2019

The app did not work for us and caused our site to lockup. Support by email is in Asia. So if you live anywhere in the USA, your issue will not be addressed until the following day. It's a great concept though. We didn't get to use because it bought our site to a halt.

T.M. Ward Coffee Company
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 1, 2019

This app is good and the service from the team is fantastic.
I have many stores and asked them for help. They response so fast and complete the work perfectly!

eu.askmspark.com
August 1, 2019

This app and the team is really good. I created free gifts offer using this app and it can help me boost sales, because it seamlessly add free gifts based on the rule I set, so customers are not confused. Recommend!

Ask Ms.Park
July 31, 2019

This app is working fantastic and the support is great! Very fast and accurate.
I've used another free gift app before, and this one is better so far. Great!

uk.askmspark.com
July 22, 2019

They changed code on our site, that created pricing errors that cost us thousands of dollars. You extreme caution. Their bad coding made lower prices display on 80% of our items. It was a pretty bad mistake to make.

Brothers with Glass
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Secomapp replied August 14, 2019

We would like to send our sincere apology to all your loss.
The issue was because the supporter, who had already asked to have the permission to your site, was refused to be given the access to help you test the offers more carefully.
In details, there are 3 access needed to Apps, Theme, Products. And we just received only 2 from you: Apps, Products.
However, he has included this important reminder to you in case anything wrong might happen (as highlighted here: http://prntscr.com/oj7gkn )
With enough access given to our supporter, we can assure that no issue like this will happen.
It was hard to avoid all risks when running business online. We understand your frustration and will do everything within our hand to make it up to you.