FreshCredit ‑ Store Credit

FreshCredit ‑ Store Credit

From $15/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
July 3, 2020

Application serves the need for allowing clients to provide store credits to their customer. Great Customer Support as well.

HD MUSCLE CA
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 18, 2020

Great app and great timely support! Todd and the team has been awesome to work with and this app met our needs exactly.

Locorum London
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited April 27, 2020

Our contact database needed to be updated, I reached out for support, they replied right away and fixed the issue. Great service and very friendly.

Forever Bee
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 25, 2020

This app does everything I need to! Not to mention their support response is fast and very helpful.

iNerdz Parts
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 5, 2020

FreshCredit Team were super accomodating when fixing the app for our theme. It works perfectly on our store now and is super easy to use!

Staple Swim
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 5, 2020

We have had FreshCredit on our store for 6 months, the team was quick to respond when it wasn't compatible with our theme. Works beautifully for our customers and has made our lives easier! Thanks Fresh Credit Team !

FAYT The Label
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 22, 2019

I have this app installed and it works great. I had some issues when I changed my theme and customer support got everything fixed me. The respond quick and were very kind. Thank you.

Farm Charm Decor
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 4, 2019

I like everything about this App. I would love to see the option to generate reports about the credit status of my customers.

PixieLane
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 3, 2019

We love Fresh Credit! It is so easy to add store credit for returns and customers have no problems finding and applying their store credit when it's time for them to check out! Very simple and easy to use for both sides. Love, love love!

Rosie Daze Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited September 23, 2020

Fresh Credit has been vital to the success of my online store. I recently had a technical issue, a rarity for this application, but Cara was able to provide prompt service and got the issue quickly resolved. Thank you ByteStand!

HACKLEY PICK-UP STORE