Fuel: Print on Demand , 292 reviews

3.8
February 27, 2023

Support rất nhiệt tình, fuel cần cải thiện thêm về thời gian sản xuất và giao hàng nhằm tránh sự chậm trễ đến tay khách hàng!!!

btminh1297
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 27, 2023

Many things need to be improved, however still rate 5 stars because this team supports me with all the possible resources. The quality of products is great.

BMGifts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 27, 2023

have been working with Fuel for over 3 years and am very satisfied with the service and product quality. Although there were times when there were problems with processing time, Fuel was able to handle it and gradually stabilized.

fuel-teehp
Vietnam
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 27, 2023

FUEL failed to meet our high professional standards and is no longer our exclusive vendor for Fitted Crew T-shirts, 50/50 Hoodies, and 15 oz Mugs. This POD vendor is not worth the effort for the following verifiable reasons:

Their quality control department has been found lacking, their support team inept, and their app full of fatal flaws that will make your business fail. I do not recommend FUEL as a business partner in the POD market.

1) T-Shirts and Hoodies were far too often shipped with misprints, wrong prints, missing prints, wrong product blanks, and wrong product sizes. Customers would get the wrong size print other than what was mocked up. 13" large on the back would be printed 11.5" instead to save ink. Wrong print on the back with the correct print on the front. Inconsistency in specific print location as per the mockup generator. Gildan blanks swapped out for Jerzees blanks without communication or permission or a refund for the difference in blank price. Mugs arrived broken as they were missing protective packaging or were shipped using inferior packaging materials.

2) Fuel would print shipping labels within two days, but production would occur 5-7 days after the order was marked fulfilled - when contacting the shipping agent, USPS/UPS would state they did not have the package in their possession. Fuel also never allowed for size changes when a customer ordered the wrong size as they've already printed the shipping label. Orders couldn't be canceled or changed as a result.

3) Their mockup generator would have color selections for products they did not have in stock or keep stock on. Production times would become up to 12 business days on certain colors and sizes as they waited for blanks to arrive. They would print a shipping label to maintain their production time claim even though their facility still wouldn't have any blanks in stock at any of their printing facilities.

3) Fuel support staff would only politely respond with auto-generated replies - "I'm sorry...." They often ignored requests or questions and I'd have to ask again when looking for order updates on messed up orders or orders that had too long of a production time.

These things happened far too many times and at my expense. My profit margins verifiably decreased 30% after switching to FUEL.

The only thing about doing business with them was their low prices - of which they sneakily increased their shipping fees to increase their profit during COVID-19. They have two packages sent instead of one when customers ordered a T-shirt & a Hoodie combo and claim they were produced at different facilities. (not good for the environment or for our budget). When asked to disclose their facility location as proof, they ignored all requests. I do not believe their print facilities are located in the continental United States as result.

For all of these verifiable reasons, I'm cutting my loss and moving on to a new POD vendor to further grow my graphic design business.

LARSOC REPUBLIC
Time spent using app: About 3 years
December 9, 2022

Oh, I made such a terrible mistake! I swapped the SKU codes and had 68 people order the WRONG size shirt. Phoebe helped me fix the problem, stop any orders that we could, and helped me submit a 68 shirt CSV order to correct everything. She followed up multiple times to be sure I got my costly mistake fixed. This is outstanding customer service!

I've been with FUEL for many years after frustrating experiences with three other POD companies. I print thousands of shirts yearly. FUEL has improved their systems recently and any past small mistakes and errors have been eliminated.

What sets FUEL apart is their customer service. Let's be honest, a T-shirt is a T-shirt. I don't really care who prints it, until there's a problem. And, there's always going to be a problem of some sort. I've found that FUEL representatives are very accessible, very knowledgeable, and dedicated to help fix any issues. I always get a reply within 24 hours, and as I said above they often go out of their way to fix issues.

WebCookingClasses Store
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 9, 2022

The customer service is terrible. They will NOT ship your item within the timeline set on the website. You will have a angry customers. It's not worth the $3 cheaper prices. What a damn nightmare. Customer service was god awful, after I saw that my order didn't ship in 10 days, I asked for a refund. They told me we can refund the shipping fee. So they suggested never sending my order and refunding $5. Amazing. I wish that receive the same level of customer service that they provide. Thank God for credit card dispute process.

One Run Stronger
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 30, 2022

fuel pod team is really helpful and excellent team. You are definitely not a victim. I recommend it.

guldstone01
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 25, 2022

Oh my goodness, where do I begin? These people have the BEST customer service ever! Super affordable clothes so you can pass the savings onto your customers and still make a profit! And a very easy interface in app. Many places charge extra "hidden fees" but not so with Fuel POD. Not only that, but your first 50 days, they give you a DISCOUNT on clothes. Sure they don't have mockups (besides 1), or custom tags for branding, but neither are worth an extra $5-10 per shirt!!! You can spend the savings on another site to get all fancy. Anyway, I am super happy with them. I haven't had any problems with orders or customer service so far (their customer service is fantastic, you just need to be patient till someone is available on chat), but if I ever do, I'll be sure to update the review! Anyway, super pleased and happy with Fuel and I plan to do some YouTube reviews in the future about them as well.

Mary Lilly Tees
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 23, 2022

Think twice before ordering for them they send defective products and then don't even refund you the money

Look Epic - Skateboards, Surfboards and Glass Art
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 23, 2022

We place a big order with them and they send defective products. We have to bear a huge loss and send them photos and videos for defective products. It's been more than a month now they haven't refunded our money and are using delaying tactics. keep saying it will take 2 more days this is ridiculous This is first time i give someone a negative review

Virgin Teez