Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

devilshide

The print quality of the POD tees is AMAZING! The integration with Shopify is super easy to navigate. I highly recommend them as a POD provider... my only small gripe is that on occasion, the orders take a little longer to ship than expected, but with everything that is going on currently, I can handle a little tardiness. Great partner to grow your brand with.

cuongamz

Working progress is too late. Orders take a long time to process. Tired of the way fuel works. Everything is too bad

store seeds

I am a longtime fuel customer, I used to be very good, but now, you guys have a bad service, handling time is too long, even customer care is very poor. I ordered a hoodie printed, handling time up to 10 days, and when I asked to track the shirt immediately or cancel my order, you guys don't hesitate to cancel my order, while I waited. Wait more than 10 days, you just think, my customers what they will tell me. horrible.

The Salty Fin

This is one of my favorite and most used POD apps! My customers love the choices, quality, and speed. I love the customer service. Happy to be a part of the Fuel Family.

Zany Birds

I can’t say enough good things about FueL. I’ve owned a promotional products company for over 30 years and have dealt with literally 1000’s of suppliers across the U.S. as well as factories in China and India, so when I tell you I am impressed with a company, it is high praise indeed. Print on demand is a new concept for me and I’m dipping my toes in the water with a personal project, ZanyBirds.com, with more sites coming. I did a lot of research and actually worked with 4 other top companies before choosing Fuel as my primary printer. First off, they have a very good selection of products and their printing quality has exceeded my expectations. They also offer more product color choices and sizes than anyone else I’ve seen. Comfort Colors short sleeve tee shirts are available in 72 colors and Bella Canvas in 93! Offering choices is one thing, but having them in stock is critical. Fuel actually has a link to their inventory so you can see what’s available at any given time. I’ve just checked and at this moment, there are over 200,000 black Bella Canvas Large short-sleeve t-shirts in stock. Selection means nothing without good printing and neither of them means anything if you can’t get products out quickly. Clients have been conditioned by Amazon and I’m happy to say the majority of my orders have shipped in 2-3 days and clients have complimented me on how fast they arrived and how good they look. Fuel also has some of the lowest prices out there. I can actually buy products at a price that allows me to be competitive with other companies in my market and still make a profit. Which brings me to my final, and maybe most important consideration when choosing a supplier, and that is customer service. Their built-in chat feature lets me reach out easily when I have a question and I often get a response within minutes, and rarely does it take more that several hours. I appreciate not only their speedy responses, but their honesty. COVID created a demand that exceeded what anyone from any company could have predicted. As I was beginning construction of my site and asked how they were handling it, they up front and replied that it sucked at the moment, but they were in the midst of a million dollar investment to upgrade production and customer service and they did that and it has paid off incredibly. I’ve had enough experience to know that unexpected things happen, but just tell me the truth, tell me what you are doing to fix it and follow through. Fuel did that. Fuel is also continually adding well thought out products and services and keeps me in the loop of what they’ve added as well as ones that are coming soon. In short, Fuel ticked off all the boxes of features and performance I was looking for and has been a pleasure to work with. I am very happy to give them my highest recommendation.

DUYAN1

I can not satisfy with your service. Very Slow, Delay without notice. Refuse and refund at the end of handling time. Not only one time you make me disapointed.

healthyvibezshop

Every shirt/ sweater/ hat all came out absolutely perfect. We have unique colors for our brand and they were spot on with our Hue

HTWearArt

The best app I've tried. Quality and price are both good and they have always met delivery times.
Above all, the customer service is excellent, they answer emails very quickly and wholeheartedly support me to get the best prints.
Thank you, Fuel is great.

DOGSTROM

Great app for apparel. Very competitive price and A+ customer service support. Creating products on shopify can be improved slightly especially when you want to go back and edit an existing listing. Besides that, I'd recommend this to anyone getting started with POD!

star-tees.com

Very bad service ineffective work
Very bad service ineffective work
Very bad service ineffective wor

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19