Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bark Nut

Update 06/27/2022 - Lyman reached out via email and refunded my sample order including shipping. Fuel has also sent out a couple emails regarding production issues and changes - finally. Support remains the most responsive. However while their prices are very good, I remain concerned about quality. They are also adding print facilities to help with their production; however these are third-party printers. It's great they are taking steps with reducing production times however I am apprehensive because by using a network of third-party printers the production and quality will not be consistent (based on my experience with other companies who do not do printing fully in-house).
Pros - Support is very quick to respond; Cheapest shirts and mugs (but many other providers now within 50-30 cents and getting much closer) Cons - Poor print quality; Slow, inaccurate production times; Apparently they don’t stock blanks (I was told by support that they order the blanks each time an order comes in, so 1-2 days is wasted here) Poor print quality. It’s the second worst quality of the 5 major POD providers I ordered samples from; the design was “warped” (very odd, no idea how this could happen on a flat t-shirt) and the edges of the design were double lined/blurry. They’re the slowest and most inaccurate (dishonest, in my opinion) with fulfillment times. It took 13 calendar days (9 business days) to process the sample order and ship it out. And this is when they were publishing updates that their t-shirt fulfillment times were 3-5 business days. When I contacted support for an update they said this is due to the supplier that provides the blanks (the blanks are out of stock). So apparently Fuel doesn’t stock either any or enough blanks, unlike other many other POD providers, and spend 1-2 days receiving blanks for the orders that come in. Support acknowledged their backlog/stock issue but had no plans to fix it until the holidays, so another 6 months before it’s resolved and *hopefully* doesn’t happen again. Support indicated another 1-2 business days before my sample order would ship out and it took 3. I suggested they change their production estimates to 5-8 business days for more transparency and reduce inquiries, but didn’t care to and the next day published another production update showing 3-5 business days clearly knowing this isn’t true or accurate. It'd be much more professional to state accurate times, or note that some orders may take longer due to the stock issues they're having, but they didn't seem to want to acknowledge these issues unless asked, rather than put this on that production status update page or even send an email blast out. So in total I waited 16 days for a poorly printed sample order. I'm very disappointed because I choose Fuel based on a reference from a high-volume seller and quality from that order seemed better. So quality is inconsistent. There are dozens of other POD companies and many with quicker time and/or better quality. I do not recommend Fuel.

June 20, 2022

Hi there Chris, I appreciate your honest feedback. Our estimated production time is generally corrected for our in-stock items. However, delays may happen if the blank is out of stock. We are taking huge steps to address the production times and quality. I've personally reached out to you.

Best, Lyman

T-Shirt Inker Custom Ink Screen Printing and Visual Promotions

Look at all these other 1 stars. I thought when Pathological Liar Max left things might get better but in fact they're worse. I have a kids t shirt that still hasnt shipped and its been 3 weeks. Look up OO Shirts on the better business bureau. This is the them!!! They just changed their name. Complete FRAUDS!!!!

besmart-pod-store

Location Slovenia

This is the WORST POD company you can rely on. They do NOT ship the orders out on time and always have delays. The new orders will ship out sooner than the old ones. Totally unreliable. If you want to have the POD supplier that can rely on this is NOT for you because you'll always have problems with your customers. We had 1000's of orders with them and I won't recommend them.

June 9, 2022

Hi there Denis. I appreciate your honest feedback. We've been experiencing difficulties securing blanks from our suppliers which is causing a delay with some of our orders. However, orders with blanks in stock are going out on or close to our estimated production times. We are working on addressing these issues and more in the near future. Be on the lookout for more information.

Iron Savage Apparel

Location Singapore

Update as of june 2022: FUEL POD used to be good, right now, they are atrocious. So many delays with shipping times. They'll give some updates about their shipping times being 3-5 biz days when they fully know its not true. So many other reviews of them being absolutely bad in recent months.

June 9, 2022

I appreciate your honest feedback and totally hear you. The production times increased to issues securing blanks from our suppliers. However, orders with more available stock are going out within or around our estimated production times. We are taking steps to improve our overall production times. Keep your eyes open for more information in the near future.

Art-O-Rama Shop

Location Spain

For those who don't know it: FUEL is Scalable Press. I have a history of about 3 years with this provider. Several problems with delays (just like below comments), especially during the holiday season. and it's always the same excuse: ''We are expanding, and soon it will improve''. Guess what? I'm still waiting for it. Well, I still work with them, but only with half of my orders (some sizes combined with sales taxes are cheaper). They raised their prices absurdly lately, especially for women's tees (> 30% - can't blame inflation). Half of my production now goes with PRINTIFY - For example, Gildan 64000 costs $11.70 on Printify (premium). On FUEL, $12.00. Gildan Ladies 64000 on Printify, $11.92, on FUEL, the closest soft women's shirt is Anvil 880 (which I prefer), but they are charging $14.45. Printify usually ships after 2 business days. Fuel: 5 minimum. Sometimes, 7 (2 weeks), 8, 9, or 10 business days. Other times, it gets stuck there, and there you go, telling them to cancel the order, get a refund, and apologize to your client. Well, they still have posters... But for how long until a new raise? Today (May 31 2022) I have almost 20 orders with more than 10 business days. Orders from May 11, 12, 13, 14.. You are destroying our business. Look around, FUEL-Scalablepress. Look at your competition.

June 9, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, Blanca and we appreciate your continued loyalty. We are working on a new pricing structure and improving our production times. An announcement will be sent out shortly. Stay tuned.

Tribe Wear

The customer support is very helpful and replies quickly. It has been a good experience till date and I haven't face any major issue

June 9, 2022

Thanks for the love, Mohammed. We will have some exciting news about Fuel in the near future. Stay tuned!

Type Sale

Location Cyprus

FUEL used to be one of the best POD Providers, but it was USED to!! The issue here is that they became so bad that I wouldn't even suggest them to my worst enemy!! It feels like its a group of people that they didn't have to do something better, got some printers, bought some stock(always everything is out of stock, and what they tell you, when you message them, is that it didn't pass the quality control(which I at this point I am pretty sure that quality team its a myth). They need ADDITIONAL 3-5 days). They became so bad, that they had to delete their Facebook group page (where users could interact) from all the negative comments. DO A FAVOR TO YOURSELF AND STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

June 9, 2022

Hi there Type Sale, we hear you. We are running into issues obtaining blanks from our suppliers, but working on ways to improve our production times and hope to have this resolved shortly. I totally appreciate your continued patience with us and will make an announcement in the near future.

Mister Snarky's

Orders over last 2 months have taken 8+ days to ship with at least one order taking 17 days to ship from the payment date. Support is slow and not helpful. My last orders are now at 10+ days post payment and i am being told they are waiting on blanks! Do yourself a favor and go with someone else.

June 9, 2022

Hello Eric. Thanks for your honest feedback. We are getting more blanks to fulfill our orders. The blank shortage is industry-wide, but we are also taking steps to help improve the situation for all of our sellers. Keep your eyes open for an announcement in the near future.

customphonecasesstore

Location Serbia

A horror story... Just like some comment from this page... they always tell you that your orders are on the verge to be shipped... I wouldn't recommend this company to any serious and long term seller... Two weeks since order date. TWO WEEKS !!!!

May 18, 2022

I'm sorry to hear you had a poor experience with us, customphonecasestore. We're working on improving our service. Please reach out to our customer service team and we will make it right. We hope to hear from you soon.

TheTinyTurtleCo

I was tempted by their prices and variety of items they have but I don't recommend this provider. Their inventory is not linked to their actual items so you have to check an inventory list in order to make sure your items will be produced. If it isn't in stock, they won't tell you until a week later. Every time I've asked about a late order they spend days telling me it's on the verge of being shipped; I assume customer service is just told you tell you what you want to hear honestly. There are many better print providers out there, I wouldn't deal with the hassle of Fuel unless you have a very low sales rate and your orders aren't tied to any urgency.

May 18, 2022

I appreciate your product feedback Sarah, and completely understand the need for this feature and will defiantly consider adding it in the future. However, we do have a website where you can check our inventory. Please reach out to our customer service team and they will be more than happy to share it with you. I want to make selling products as easy as possible for you and all of our sellers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28