Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

hxfullfillment

Originally, Fuel's customer service was spot on and responded in a timely manner. However, now they don't even address your questions and simply ignore the parts they don't want to answer.I have many orders which are almost 1 month but they still do not get them out. If not, it's still in pre-shipment status. I got a lot of negative review and refund to my customer as well because of the late shipment. I canceled the application and did not receive a refund

Bangtannies

Originally, Fuel's customer service was spot on and responded in a timely manner. However, now they don't even address your questions and simply ignore the parts they don't want to answer. I ordered samples recently and they were horrendous - the design was faded, cracked, and tiny compared to the size of the garment. They didn't even give me a full refund! The only plus is their pricing which is the cheapest I've seen anywhere. I guess you get what you pay for. There needs to be serious improvements in print consistency, quality, and customer service. I was looking forward to working with them but now I have to look elsewhere.

Makebettershirt

I have many orders which are almost 1 month but they still do not get them out. If not, it's still in pre-shipment status. I got a lot of negative review and refund to my customer as well because of the late shipment. I'm really really disappointed with their service.
Hope that they will be better in the future.

Skye+Haze Boutique

Fulfillment times are hit and miss. I understand that due to COVID 19, many POD are experiencing longer than normal processing times. However, my issue with this company is quality, consistency and customer service. Orders placed almost 3 weeks ago will still be "in production", but orders for the exact same shirt and size placed later than that will ship first.
I have written into customer service regarding several issues such as: several wrong shirts being sent, design on shirt being off center and crooked. Also, a customer sent in a photo showing how bad the shirt looked after just one wash. Customer service will not respond AT ALL after weeks. I have ordered sample shirts myself. The first samples were fine. The second sample was just plain black text on a shirt and almost completely washed off after one wash. It's one thing to have long fulfillment times, but when the customer finally gets their order and it's bad quality or completely wrong and they do nothing about it... that's the problem. Absolutely would not recommend.

croomart

Best App Ever. Instant help and quick delivery. I just love to use this app for all my orders. I would recommend others to go for FUEL too.

LUXURY PORTAL

Hey The App Will Not Open I Am Very Confused Because It Says I Have The App But Every Time I Try To Open It The App Stays At Logging In

Teeshirt25

Let me know, your sevice still work? A lot of my orders are not shipped for more than 20-30 days. I got many negative feedback. Many customer had required refund. So bad service...

NBNM

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I guess they are charging a ridiculously low price to get rid of their inventory by YOU making SAMPLE ORDERS. DON'T LET THEM SCAM YOU. DON'T EVEN TEST THEIR PRODUCTS. THEY HAVE ZERO WORK ENTHIC. Please AVOID using fuel app like the plague. The customer service is responsive until you make an order and received the faulted products. Please do not misplace your trust to the app as they don't really care about you, your money and your business. Ordered 3 items, Tote bag, shirts, and hoodie. The print quality and the location are all garbage. COMPLETELY OFF. It seems to me that they are having an internal management problem. Because the design placement are all way too off the common-sense. I seriously doubt that their workers did it on purpose. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON TESTING EVEN IF IT'S SUPER CHEAP. I PROMISE YOU. THEY ONLY PRODUCE GARBAGE.

Gat Coi

More than a month still not shipped.
The print quality is very bad, I often get complaints from my customers about the print quality, they often request a refund. Fuel regularly delivered the wrong sizes and colors of the shirts that I ordered.
The worst customer service I've ever known, when you ask a question, they will answer 2-3 days later.
Bad service! I made a mistake and paid the price when choosing them

quanghai55xd1

A lot of my orders are not shipped for more than 20-30 days. I got many negative feedback. Customers service sucks. We will work with another one.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10