Fuel: Print on Demand

Rating (4)
Developer
Fuel POD
November 30, 2022

fuel pod team is really helpful and excellent team. You are definitely not a victim. I recommend it.

guldstone01
Turkey
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 25, 2022

Oh my goodness, where do I begin? These people have the BEST customer service ever! Super affordable clothes so you can pass the savings onto your customers and still make a profit! And a very easy interface in app. Many places charge extra "hidden fees" but not so with Fuel POD. Not only that, but your first 50 days, they give you a DISCOUNT on clothes. Sure they don't have mockups (besides 1), or custom tags for branding, but neither are worth an extra $5-10 per shirt!!! You can spend the savings on another site to get all fancy. Anyway, I am super happy with them. I haven't had any problems with orders or customer service so far (their customer service is fantastic, you just need to be patient till someone is available on chat), but if I ever do, I'll be sure to update the review! Anyway, super pleased and happy with Fuel and I plan to do some YouTube reviews in the future about them as well.

Mary Lilly Tees
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 23, 2022

Think twice before ordering for them they send defective products and then don't even refund you the money

Look Epic - Skateboards, Surfboards and Glass Art
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 23, 2022

We place a big order with them and they send defective products. We have to bear a huge loss and send them photos and videos for defective products. It's been more than a month now they haven't refunded our money and are using delaying tactics. keep saying it will take 2 more days this is ridiculous This is first time i give someone a negative review

Virgin Teez
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited September 17, 2022

Customer support has been very quick, team responds to the queries quickly and supports with all the possible resources. I have not recieved any negative comment from the quality of T-Shirt so far. Been happy with the service.

Wango Kart