Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

GuuBuu

Quick and helpful support, quick processing time and express shipping service with very cheap price. Recommended!

Make It Grain Co

UPDATE:

It was a bit of a rocky road in the beginning, but once I was able to reach someone from Fuel, they were amazingly friendly and assisted me with an order issue I was having. They continued to follow up with me throughout the process, notifying me when my order was sent to print and when it was shipped. This really helped me change my mind about them and I will continue to use their services in the future!

*********

How many times do I need to reach out for support before they contact me back? I’ve sent three emails about an order and I’ve heard absolutely nothing. They are giving my shop a bad reputation, unfortunately and I want to use their service.

Aside from that, quality is mostly good. The colors don’t entirely match when you receive the item so the mock-ups looks way better than how they actually turn out. If your design colors are really close to the shirt color, order a sample. I had to remove pieces from my store because of this.

Hope to hear from ANYONE soon. I can change my rating if they make it right. I guess we will find out.

Paisley Pals T-Shirt Shop

I love this app.. easy to upload designs..enough products to get something started.. and they are fast. Best customer service I have encountered so far as well. Print looks great. Cannot wait to grow my business with them!

Yoda the Child

Wow, I'm so happy to have found this app. My products are primarily print on demand, so I needed to make sure I used the best service out there. Important factors for me are
1.) Quick processing times 2.) Low/reasonable prices 3.) Variety of products 4.) Excellent/responsive customer service 5.) Ease of use when creating products

Let me just say that after trying and assessing other print on-demand platforms, Fuel is the best! Their processing time is typically 1-2 days. Max responds to any of my questions within 10 minutes (love this guy). The products are also of great quality.

Suggestions: I would like to have a variety of design options on 1 listing, rather than to have to create another listing for the same shirt. Another thing I would suggest is to have an option for payment processing in bulk such as 3 hour or 24 hour charge options. It doesn't look good on my bank statements/taxes to have a ton of $8 charges. For example: 3 hour payment processing - all charges every 3 hours are placed in 1 charge for orders to be fulfilled. Lastly, I would suggest to have a wider variety of products to offer. A good template for that would be Printify.

Hope this helps the Fuel team and those looking for a solid app!

The Lineman Company

The prices and everything are great, but at first when I had orders come in they would not sync with the app, so I tried manually putting them in and that did not work either. The support is unavailable on the weekends which was a little frustrating, but once I was on with them on Monday they smoothly helped me fix the issue. Once the company grows and so does the support team I am guessing these issues will be ironed out.

Michigan Swatch Company

Production time, print quality, pricing and customer service is a 10 out of 10 stars! I have had so many orders for our designs that I had products on back order and Fuel printed and shipped them as fast as I could submit the order! I also had to submit a lot of orders manually and was easy to do. I also use some of the more rare color garments and they were able to restock blank garments fast enough so there was no lapse in production! Thanks to Fuel I not only got orders out in time but continue to upload new designs and keep fresh products stocked and ready to ship on demand!

MarieMockupStore

I decided to use more POD suppliers after the main POD  I use, along with other sellers, had a huge issue getting customer orders shipped in a timely manner.

This is my first week using Fuel and I have customers who ordered on Jan Thursday and received their packages on Monday which is two business days later. The customer service is great as well. My only complaint is that I wish the mockup for 15 oz mug was actually 15 oz instead of 11 oz. I prefer to use my own mockups but I want the design placement to be as accurate as possible.

Rough Traditions

This service is superior! Great pricing, quick fulfillment, fast shipping. Customer service is quick and friendly. Highly recommended!

The T-Shirt Sea

I'm COMPLETELY new to this eCommerce thing. I stumbled upon this app before I even had a Shopify account. As a matter of fact, I didn't really know what Shopify was.
This app was why I jumped in headfirst. I have a tendency to research things quite extensively before I take a plunge. This was no different. I searched out all the Print On Demand apps I could find. I read reviews. I watched YouTube videos. I visited MANY websites to see their offerings. I couldn't find a better alternative.
Fuels' prices are far below the next closest competitor. Their shipping is top-notch. Support? It's always been spot on and questions are fielded on a personal level that makes me very comfortable. I never feel like I'm just another number.
They handle single item orders just as well as large quantities.
The app is incredibly easy to install. No coding. Click it and go. Set a few preferences and it's yours.
They have a wonderful feature at the bottom of the "Add Products" page. You can create templates! If you commonly group several products together, such as long and short sleeve t-shirts and sweatshirts and hoodies, you can choose your options (sizes and colors) one time and reuse the template over and over. It saves a ton of time adding new products to your store.
I'm extremely pleased with Fuel! And, No, this was not a paid advertisement.
Get it! You'll be glad you did.

Legion DirtCrew Co.

I have not received my order yet so i cant tell on quality or turn around time but i can say is that the app is so easy that it makes you overthink i did something wrong. With other apps i tried they seem like a cluster. Chat support is also by far the best experience and most helpful. They literally have an eye on it seems like. -Good job-