Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Free

Baboon Cart

The integration with Shopify is seamless and easy to use. Customer Support is great. Product prices are good.

November 2, 2021

Thanks for your review, and for being a big part of our success.

MedAssitantShirts

Great Shopify integration. Very easy to navigate and add designs and products. Great POD app to help you build an amazing printed apparel store.

October 27, 2021

We appreciate your support, and we're here to help your business grow.

CatsRKewl

My partner recommended Fuel and I am glad I gave them a try. Great features, amazing product options and excellent prices. Love it!

October 27, 2021

We're glad the both of you are enjoying our service. We wouldn't be here without your support. Thank you!

BurmeseCat

Using Fuel for quite a while and very happy with the interface and product options. Their prices are also very good. I have installed Fuel on all my stores and keep recommending them to everyone.

October 27, 2021

Thanks for being a member of the Fuel seller community! We appreciate your support.

ElysiaBliss

I am using this app to add products to my Shopify store, its working good so far. Though I am facing some issues, not sure the problem is at their end or mine. But the integration is good. Looking forward to making Fuel my sole print provider. Do increase your portfolio of products so that I can use Fuel exclusively.

October 27, 2021

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having issues. Please reach out to our Customer Service team via the Fuel app or our Help Center. We'll be happy to help you through this.

Loud Sisters Shop

There are some things about the app that could be a bit better, like better inventory syncing, but I am totally willing to overlook that because of the excellent customer service. I have never had a problem that hasn't been fully resolved in a timely manner! Thank you Hector, Luis, and the entire support team!

October 27, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're working on ways to evolve the app to improve your experience. Our Customer Service team appreciates your kind words. 🙏

Interestpodaz

Great customer service and very fast response time! I'm happy with all orders from Fuel. I intend on growing my business across my multiple websites with Fuel for years to come!

October 27, 2021

Awesome feedback. We love to help our sellers grow their stores and appreciate your business.

Rikito

October 8, 2021

We're excited to have you aboard! Glad you're happy with our service.

Lees Cool Tees

Easy to use with Shopify. Best prices around. Still building my website, can't wait to start selling.

October 8, 2021

Thanks for the positive review. We're happy you're satisfied with our service.

Lions of Men

Great customer service and very fast response time! Lyman is who I chatted with and he was great. I've listed their goods on my store and gotten sales but have not placed a test order for myself to see the print quality yet. I'll be doing so later this week and I'll update this review. So far nothing but great reviews from my customers so I expect it will be fine.

October 8, 2021

It's awesome to hear you be a part of our community. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. We're here to help your business grow.