Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

LetUsDesignIt-On Time Business Services

I use this app to set up my store. It is easy to set up the items and add the graphics and love the pricing and support

Anns Cart

This app did wonders for my store. Support was there to help me every step of the way and they were quick to respond.

Printed Art Therapy

It's a great app. Great pricing with a lot of colors. Can't beat the price either and also pretty fast fulfillment times.

KANCMART

I am using this app and highly satisfied with the service provided. It is nothing short of an awesome experience

Outrocked

Very user friendly and great customer support. Had a couple of queries that were promptly answered and taken care of.

Keep up the good work guys.

Miss Deplorable

Great customer service and quality products. Max is very helpful and prompt with queries.

Customer feedback has been great!

Trump Universe

The app is pretty easy to use as far as picking out material and uploading designs, and they have the best prices I have seen on shirts. Really good, responsive customer service. Very quick turnaround time. After a customer's order comes in, it goes into production quickly and usually ships the next day.
The only negatives for me, If you need to go back to make changes to a product it can be a little confusing, After I make changes to a product and send it back to the store, I find that all the editing and descriptions i did before was gone and had to do it all over. It just takes a little time to know your way around and how it integrates with Shopify.

lionshoppe

I really like the products,mockup generation and Quick customer support. Definitely recommended for POD.

Dad Bod Tees

Initially, I would've given them 6 out of 5 stars. They were prompt, the orders were on time (and insanely fast), and the prices were outstanding. Then orders started getting wrong....and the wrong items were shipped....and they were taking longer and longer....until finally I am having to sever my relationship with them altogether. There are still positives about this app - but the fundamental aspect of a fulfillment center is to fulfill orders...and Fuel simply cannot do that. Customers were waiting 4-5 weeks with no end in sight for orders - until I started having to refund customers their money. Hopefully they get their act back together - but for now, you should avoid at all costs.

s2nCentral

This is a amazing App and Service is terrific.I love their service and on time response to any query.Now I imagine how difficult it would be without this app and my POD business.Keep up the good work. Max and Team, you are great.