Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Heandshecart.com

I am using this app. It is user friendly and has good features. The back end support is great.......

grayskart

Amazing app. The help desk is so quick and always happy to help with all the possible way. really satisfied with the service they are providing.

Wall Hues | Home Decor

Very cool app. Their customer service is very helpful too. The only recommendation I have for them is to switch to mailing tube packaging for posters. other than that, awesome work

Truelifeidea

The service is great, you can reach out to the support desk and they will help you with the best possible means. Quick actions are taken which enables us to keep the order status updated. Would definitely recommend. I had some changes by a customer who ordered something initially but then requested me to make an upgrade. I reached out to the customer support desk by FUEL and they helped me quickly to make the changes.

KametCentral

Having Good Experience with Fuel POD, finding timely update on ordered product from production to shipping to delivery status.Happy to be connected.

Iron Savage Apparel

They really mean it when they say they have the lowest prices. Support is amazing.

Their API still has ways to go, there are a lot more features and products that i'd like to see being added on in the future. But I am pretty sure they are on it as we speak.

J Tíska

Have been using this app for almost a month now. Gonna say the best POD app right now. Amazing support from Max and his team. Keep up the good work guys.

August 19, 2020

Thanks! You've been great to work with and look forward to helping your business grow :)

Dittokart

It's a very good app till now if you are just starting out in this business. Trust me. Go for it without waisting a minute.

August 19, 2020

Ditto that! We give you the tools and prices to let you start your POD business.

D. Ridley Designs

I have been beyond pleased with Fuel since day 1. I have been through a number of vendors that do not compare to Fuels quick shipping and printing time along with the pricing and quality. Keep up the amazing work!

August 19, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! We are working hard to keep improving :)

Blado Co

I really like your services a lot and I believe you all can do better. With any dark color shirt please add an underlay. It will be a game changer for your companies reputation. This will do yourselves a great favor reducing the issues of ink bleeding through the shirt. I think if you make the effort to do so and add more options of print style like vinyl you all will be golden. A company that listens to their customers are bound for greatness. Even if you have to raise your prices just a little to be in the competitive range to invest more into this one way of improvement. Y'all will be fantastic.