Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ugly_ChristmasSweaters

Time spent using app About 1 month

Totally love how easy it is to upload designs and add products to my stores with this app. Great integration and really nice features.

December 2, 2021

Appreciate the nice words, Ugly_ChristmasSweaters. We're happy you chose us as your POD partner and can't wait to help your business grow into the new year.

TherapistApparel

Location Pakistan

Very nice features and impressive profit margins. So far it has been a fantastic experience using Fuel and I highly recommend it.

December 2, 2021

We appreciate you, TherapisApparel! We do our best to provide the largest margins and quick production times so you can focus on making your business grow! Here's to a profitable holiday season and new year!

Sister-in-Law-Apparel

Location Pakistan

Very easy and fun to use application. Great features and massive price savings. Responsive and helpful customer support!

December 2, 2021

Thanks a bunch, Sister-in-Law-Apparel. We can't be successful without your support. We look forward to helping your business expand through the holiday season and into the new year.

PharmacyTech

Location Pakistan

I started using Fuel on my partner's recommendation and I like it so much. It has great integration with my store is is very easy to use. Highly recommend it!

December 2, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review and we're glad you're enjoying the app, PharmacyTech! We appreciate you picking us as your partner for your POD business and look forward to helping it grow.

PoodlesApparel

Location Pakistan

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround. True all that! These guys deliver on their promise. I am installing Fuel to all my Shopify stores.

December 2, 2021

That's our "secret sauce" for making our POD business grow and succeed, PoodlesApparel. Thanks for being a part of it.

Pump Dog

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm new to Fuel and Shopify, so naturally, there's a learning curve with learning these apps. I've had many questions along the way and I'm happy to say that each time that I submitted a question to Fuel Customer Service, I've always gotten a swift and thorough response. It might have been the answer I wanted, but communication is so important to achieving high goals. Their attention to my questions and concerns show a real professionalism. I'm happy to do business with Fuel.

November 24, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, Dodd. Our team is happy to walk you through any questions to ensure that your business will thrive with us. Here's to a successful rest of 2021 and an even better 2022.

Mother-In-Law-Apparel

Location Pakistan

Easy to use interface, great product options, amazing mockups. I am very happy with Fuel. I really hope they launch apps for popups, size charts and online chat so we have all the solutions under one roof.

November 22, 2021

We really appreciate the review, Farhat. The Fuel app currently provides access to our customer support via chat plus the product description includes links to the sizing charts. If you have any other suggestions that will help your business grow, feel free to reach out to us.

HuskiesCute

Location Pakistan

Profit margins are too good and service standards seem pretty high. Very satisfied with this app so far. Highly recommend it to everyone.

November 22, 2021

Thanks for your support, HuskiesCute! Love to hear you're happy with our service.

GoldenRetrieverApparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fuel is an amazing application. It Works smoothly and offers seamless integration with my shopify website. Customer service is responsive as well.

November 22, 2021

We really appreciate your support, GoldenRetrieverApparel! 🙏 Happy to help your business grow.

BeesApparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great personalization options, easy to use interface and very innovative features, not to mention unbelievable price savings on most items. Love it!

November 22, 2021

We appreciate the awesome review, BeesApparel! We do our very best to keep the costs down so you can maximize your profits.