Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Bad Dog Metalworks

I use Fuel to sell merchandise (t-shirts and mugs) for my business. It's awesome to have a service that handles my orders for me, with zero issues. Great quality tees and quick shipping time. Stellar service!

Oofy Nest

The prices are very reasonable and the best thing is the support. I love working with fuel as they make everything very convenient. You guys must use it. I used this app to fulfill my orders and they did everything faster

WrenchSPFab

This is app is easy to use to create custom merchandise for any occasion.

The support is quick and responsive with any questions you may have. They keep adding new products which is fantastic.

I'd recommend this to anyone looking for an easy way to take care of merchandise, that you don't have the room or money to stock on hand.

LetUsDesignIt-On Time Business Services

I use this app to set up my store. It is easy to set up the items and add the graphics and love the pricing and support

Anns Cart

This app did wonders for my store. Support was there to help me every step of the way and they were quick to respond.

KANCMART

I am using this app and highly satisfied with the service provided. It is nothing short of an awesome experience

Outrocked

Very user friendly and great customer support. Had a couple of queries that were promptly answered and taken care of.

Keep up the good work guys.

Miss Deplorable

Great customer service and quality products. Max is very helpful and prompt with queries.

Customer feedback has been great!

Trump Universe

The app is pretty easy to use as far as picking out material and uploading designs, and they have the best prices I have seen on shirts. Really good, responsive customer service. Very quick turnaround time. After a customer's order comes in, it goes into production quickly and usually ships the next day.
The only negatives for me, If you need to go back to make changes to a product it can be a little confusing, After I make changes to a product and send it back to the store, I find that all the editing and descriptions i did before was gone and had to do it all over. It just takes a little time to know your way around and how it integrates with Shopify.

lionshoppe

I really like the products,mockup generation and Quick customer support. Definitely recommended for POD.