Fuel: Print on Demand

Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
January 17, 2022

Painless integration with my shopify website. So easy to use that I became an expert within the first hour of installing this app. Going to install it on rest of my websites as well. Thank you.

AnimatorTs
Time spent using app: 29 days
Fuel POD replied March 1, 2022

You're 100% correct, AnimatorTs. We make installing (and using) the app quick and painless so you can focus on growing your business.

January 17, 2022

This app was recommended by the developers because they have been using it with great success on their other websites. I must say, what a great recommendation! This app works seamlessly and is perfect for my needs. Thank you Fuel!

BengalCatTshirts
Fuel POD replied March 1, 2022

Happy to hear you're loving the Fuel app, BengalCatTshirts! Helping your business grow is our #1 priority.

January 4, 2022

I had not received payment from PayPal due to some issues at the customer's end. However, the auto fulfillment option had placed the order for production. On request, the FUEL representative was prompt enough to cancel the order for production. Otherwise, in case of any delay, the product would have been shipped without the payment received by me.

GeegaMart
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Fuel POD replied March 1, 2022

We're happy to hear our amazing Customer Support team was able to help you, Joyrup. Feel free to visit our Help Center for more information about how to edit your fulfillment options.
- Lyman

December 17, 2021

Order processing time is usually pretty good. Product selection is good and support is very responsive. However, in some cases, customers have reflected on the quality of the shirt color and size.
Need to improve the print area quality of Youth Sweatshirt, Youth Hoodie.

phuochvacme209
Vietnam
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Fuel POD replied March 1, 2022

We appreciate your feedback, Nguyen. Our Customer Support team is available via chat or email to help you.
- Lyman

December 7, 2021

Fulfillment time is usually pretty good. Product selection is decent and support is responsive. However, on multiple occasions, my customers have received the wrong color shirt due to an automated substitution rule they have, which can’t be disabled. This even occurs when multiples of the same shirt are ordered in different sizes, so the customer receives 2 completely different looking shirts. There’s also no notification of this happening, so it’s not until the customer complains that I am aware. For me, the color of the shirt is specific for the design. For that reason, I will be moving to another POD partner where I can be more confident the correct item will get sent.

SKOLSOTA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Fuel POD replied December 8, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, Andrew. As a result of Covid, our suppliers are experiencing an industry-wide production shortage on blanks. As a result, we've implemented a feature that automatically swaps similar items of equal (or greater value) to complete your order as soon as possible. In addition, we select in-stock garments that are a close match to your original item. If your buyer is unhappy with the item they received, please reach out to our customer service team, and we will make it right. All sellers are automatically opted in by default. However, we are looking for ways for our sellers to opt-out of this feature in the future. Our goal is to ensure that our sellers and their buyers are happy with their purchases.

November 25, 2021

Absolutely amazing app. Vast variety of products to choose from and a really great range of colors. Outstanding experience!

UnclesRCool
Fuel POD replied December 2, 2021

Thanks for the support, Farhat! We appreciate working with you to help your business grow and expand into the new year.

November 25, 2021

Totally love how easy it is to upload designs and add products to my stores with this app. Great integration and really nice features.

Ugly_ChristmasSweaters
Fuel POD replied December 2, 2021

Appreciate the nice words, Ugly_ChristmasSweaters. We're happy you chose us as your POD partner and can't wait to help your business grow into the new year.

November 25, 2021

Very nice features and impressive profit margins. So far it has been a fantastic experience using Fuel and I highly recommend it.

TherapistApparel
Time spent using app: 11 days
Fuel POD replied December 2, 2021

We appreciate you, TherapisApparel! We do our best to provide the largest margins and quick production times so you can focus on making your business grow! Here's to a profitable holiday season and new year!

November 25, 2021

Very easy and fun to use application. Great features and massive price savings. Responsive and helpful customer support!

Sister-in-Law-Apparel
Time spent using app: 9 days
Fuel POD replied December 2, 2021

Thanks a bunch, Sister-in-Law-Apparel. We can't be successful without your support. We look forward to helping your business expand through the holiday season and into the new year.

November 25, 2021

I started using Fuel on my partner's recommendation and I like it so much. It has great integration with my store is is very easy to use. Highly recommend it!

PharmacyTech
Time spent using app: 11 days
Fuel POD replied December 2, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review and we're glad you're enjoying the app, PharmacyTech! We appreciate you picking us as your partner for your POD business and look forward to helping it grow.