Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Interestpodaz

Location Vietnam

Great customer service and very fast response time! I'm happy with all orders from Fuel. I intend on growing my business across my multiple websites with Fuel for years to come!
=> Update:
No respect for customers.
Not respecting the Seller.
Increase Ship unreasonably.
Increase Base cost unreasonably.
Austria Long production.. Quality is not good.. Ship is expensive..

October 27, 2021

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. Either myself or our Vietnam team will reach out to you.
- Lyman

Rikito

Location Vietnam

October 8, 2021

We're excited to have you aboard! Glad you're happy with our service.

Lees Cool Tees

Easy to use with Shopify. Best prices around. Still building my website, can't wait to start selling.

October 8, 2021

Thanks for the positive review. We're happy you're satisfied with our service.

Lions of Men

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer service and very fast response time! Lyman is who I chatted with and he was great. I've listed their goods on my store and gotten sales but have not placed a test order for myself to see the print quality yet. I'll be doing so later this week and I'll update this review. So far nothing but great reviews from my customers so I expect it will be fine.

October 8, 2021

It's awesome to hear you be a part of our community. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. We're here to help your business grow.

OxenMart

I have been using Fuel for about 2 months and have got more than 60 orders fulfilled. All of the orders have been processed and shipped very smoothly. The support is really good and they try their best to quickly resolve any issue that arises. Highly recommended.

October 8, 2021

Great to hear the positive feedback! Thanks for being a member of our community.

NYC Pawsome Squad

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Shirts are quick. Hats are always out of inventory. still will work on one or two items per order. Bulk order can be risky as updates on inventory doesn't seem up to date.

October 8, 2021

We're working really hard to keep our products in stock. We appreciate you sharing the feature request, and we'll share it with our team for future consideration.

mytrendkart

Location India

I started working with Fuel as a Fulfillment partner only recently. However, Fuels operations are top class, Everything has been smooth from order to delivery of product to the customer. Also the support is excellent and the team has resolved all my queries very well. Look forward to a long association with Fuel.

October 1, 2021

We're excited to have you on board with us!

dragqueenmerch

Time spent using app Over 1 year

My partners & I have been working with Fuel for about 2.5 years now and the experience keeps getting better. As a company they strive for quick shipping and perfect quality and they hit the mark more often than not. One of the best things about Fuel is their pricing and how they allow you to actually make a reasonable profit margin with print on demand. We intend on growing our business across our multiple websites with Fuel for years to come!

October 1, 2021

We're happy to have you as long-time partners and look forward to helping your store grow.

alientees

Location Pakistan

Great app, works like a charm. Added to my other stores and had a wonderful experience so adding to this one as well. Thank you!

August 31, 2021

We appreciate your support, Alientees!

aboriginalshirts.com

Location Pakistan

Glad I found this app. Amazing options, great profit margins and when I wrote to the team they got back to me right away with all the information I needed.

August 31, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We succeed when you succeed as well!