Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Deep Sea Dreams

July 20

Since May 26th, 2020 I have had over 200 shirts made by Fuel. I have yet to receive one complaint from a customer regarding quality issues (knock on wood). That says a lot!

My only complaint, is that the charge for a two sided design is $5 extra. Which Is like buying the T shirt twice (I buy whole sell for special tees produced buy me so I know the cost). The $5 extra charge cuts deep into the profit margin if you are trying to keep your shirts under $20 with free delivery. I hope Fuel will reach out to me and perhaps come up with a better price?

June 11
Received quick communication from Max Bhala and Fuel after raising a few concerns. I got my questions answered and for now things are going good. As those who are developing businesses know customer service is indeed the most important aspect in building and retaining customers.

keith@deepseadreams.com

MarioOvalle

*Actualizacion.

No tan bueno. Los pedidos hecho el 24 y 25 de abril todavía no le llegan a los clientes. Hoy es 12 de junio. Me dieron el reembolso de uno de los pedidos.

Lo mejor que tienen son:
Precios
Atencion al cliente

Lo peor:
Los envíos. Son eternos. Al menos fuera de Estados Unidos.

PixelRetro

*Update 8/18 They are doing much better now, and many improvements since end of July.

Firstly almost all the orders can be shipped out in 15 business days as described, and 50% orders shipped out super fast which is impressive in COVID situation.

Secondly their mail system respond faster than before, now normally all the emails can be replied within 48 hours I am ok with that

Thirdly chatting window respond faster too, and most of time it's very helpful with my order issue, big thanks

But I still wish the order fulfillment time could be even in future, so far some of orders shipped out in 2 business days and some of them shipped out over 10 business days or longer

Hope they can keep improvements and doing better in future!

Ramble Provisions

So far I like their products a lot. I had some issues with the quality of the heat press transfer and they said they would send out replacements. Right now though the shipping time is extremely delayed. Currently I have 2 orders in placed May 11th and they are still unfulfilled and it's May 29th (13 business days). So be aware of that. I'm hoping things turn around though.

Joy Goodies

It's the most cost efficient app. Also it has the quickest delivery time. So its the best out of all. The chat support is also very responsive & helpful. Go for it.

Need Panda

I REALLY LOVE THIS APP, VERY FAST SHIPPING. HOPE TO WORK WITH THEM IN LONG TERM :), They shipp the product really fast and customer support is also really very good

foeapparel25

The app was easy, however, the shirts are really thin, and the sizing is no where near correct. The medium is more like a small, the large is more like a medium. Can barely put it over my head. Although this was my first test order, I will not be ordering from them again. My second order came before I first order. First order is still in production. I pretty much have 15 shirts I have to sell at a discount due to the sizing.

Image Born

I'm a little angered reading other reviews. My products were not fufilled timely and their excuse was the COVID. 5 weeks to get 9 shirts. And the test orders, once they finally arrived, were not good fits and teh printing at the top end of the shirts was faded.
Lots of great options, but quality and service were not what others are stating.

District Fire Company

Pros: Excellent for the price. Cheapest American Apparel POD I have found. Shipping and processing are quick despite COVID. Very happy with the print quality.
Cons: App can be glitchy. The art placement is automatically centered which is great the 99% of times you need that, but there is not way to override it when things need to be placed in a speciffic spot. Customer service can range from right away (often) to waiting for hours (not as often, but I have waited hours during their customer service hours).
Overall, I say the company is worth working with. They are new and will probably get better with time. I just hope they can keep up their quick speed and quality prints as more people switch to them.

Stars Hollow Tees

I am beyond impressed with Fuel! The print quality is great & the prices are the best in the market. Not to mention, they are fulfilling orders quickly and efficiently given everything going on in the world right now. Fuel has helped my business so much! The customer support is also top-notch. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed. Thanks for everything, Max!