Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Grow Together Clothing Company

Thought this app would be a great provider for our company. Placed an order for a couple hundred dollars for some samples, multiple shirts had defects in their printing. A lot were already chipped straight from the box, prints weren't centered or aligned correctly, some shirts looked like they had run out ink as the colors were faded. Certainly not the kind of products we would want our customers to receive.

Balls Deep Tackle

We have now done over 3000 orders in the past 2 months and they are terrible, shirts routinely take 1-2 months to deliver and customers get PISSED.

There is a 1-3% error rate of misprinted graphics, crooked designs and bad prints, half prints etc.

Use CustomCat, our orders have been shipping in 2-3 days and much higher quality with better automation.

Kite and Crest

So far everything has been going smoothly as we transition all our products to Fuel and Max has been very helpful on getting all our questions answered. We have not experienced the super long turn around times (only about 7 days which is reasonable considering the circumstances) and they look to only be getting better from here on out. We have worked with another division of their company in the past and the quality has always been stellar. Keep in mind Printful has a 6+ week turn around time right now and they won't even let you create new print items so not sure why some of the recent 1 star reviews recommend switching to Printful. You don't get all the bells and whistles that Printful/Printify offer but if you have any experience in the apparel industry then in my opinion this is a great option as you simply can't beat the prices & quality.

Fluffdeals

I am using this supplier from long, happy about the services provided. In this pandemic situation too they are managing well.

PickmyTee

I have worked with several POD providers in this pandemic..! This is the worst company ever. i just place the order on 6th july...my order still in production. all other POD providers do their fulfilments between 2-6 working days..! I never ever use this. very disappointed. You should really manage your resources to provide a better service than this.

July 21, 2020

Apologies about your experience but we already communicated with you last week about our current production times and set expectations to when you should expect this to ship. Your order is not only about to ship today but also is well within our current production window. Happy to help with any additional questions you have!

Scenic Mart

I have used this app for the fulfilment of shirts; and they are the best in the market, mostly when compared to printify and printful.
Best Pricing as mentioned, along with that best quality products and most importantly, great support system. Max is at the support desk and he helps in every possible way to solve all the issues.

Highly recommended to everyone who's looking for a long term fulfilment partner.

wondomart

This is the BEST POD platform I've come across till now.
Super Happy with the products, prices, delivery time and customer service.
I'd Highly recommend this to everyone!

oceanocshops

I waited for 1 month for support to reply. Orders more than 1 month have not been produced. People should use printify or teescape

NGUYEN THI SANG

Very bad! Terrible support! No ones support me. More than 30 days hasn't shipped yet, Wrong color, bad quality shirt

July 17, 2020

Sorry for the confusion here! Not seeing one email from your account though and all of your orders have shipped. All orders shipped within 14 days or less.

Can you let us know the issue? This seems malicious.

RolloKart

I have been using this app from the past few months and I am really amazed by their services.

What I like most about the Fuel: