Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Trump Universe

The app is pretty easy to use as far as picking out material and uploading designs, and they have the best prices I have seen on shirts. Really good, responsive customer service. Very quick turnaround time. After a customer's order comes in, it goes into production quickly and usually ships the next day.
The only negatives for me, If you need to go back to make changes to a product it can be a little confusing, After I make changes to a product and send it back to the store, I find that all the editing and descriptions i did before was gone and had to do it all over. It just takes a little time to know your way around and how it integrates with Shopify.

lionshoppe

I really like the products,mockup generation and Quick customer support. Definitely recommended for POD.

Dad Bod Tees

Initially, I would've given them 6 out of 5 stars. They were prompt, the orders were on time (and insanely fast), and the prices were outstanding. Then orders started getting wrong....and the wrong items were shipped....and they were taking longer and longer....until finally I am having to sever my relationship with them altogether. There are still positives about this app - but the fundamental aspect of a fulfillment center is to fulfill orders...and Fuel simply cannot do that. Customers were waiting 4-5 weeks with no end in sight for orders - until I started having to refund customers their money. Hopefully they get their act back together - but for now, you should avoid at all costs.

s2nCentral

This is a amazing App and Service is terrific.I love their service and on time response to any query.Now I imagine how difficult it would be without this app and my POD business.Keep up the good work. Max and Team, you are great.

Heandshecart.com

I am using this app. It is user friendly and has good features. The back end support is great.......

grayskart

Amazing app. The help desk is so quick and always happy to help with all the possible way. really satisfied with the service they are providing.

Wall Hues | Home Decor

Very cool app. Their customer service is very helpful too. The only recommendation I have for them is to switch to mailing tube packaging for posters. other than that, awesome work

Truelifeidea

The service is great, you can reach out to the support desk and they will help you with the best possible means. Quick actions are taken which enables us to keep the order status updated. Would definitely recommend. I had some changes by a customer who ordered something initially but then requested me to make an upgrade. I reached out to the customer support desk by FUEL and they helped me quickly to make the changes.

KametCentral

Having Good Experience with Fuel POD, finding timely update on ordered product from production to shipping to delivery status.Happy to be connected.

Iron Savage Apparel

They really mean it when they say they have the lowest prices. Support is amazing.

Their API still has ways to go, there are a lot more features and products that i'd like to see being added on in the future. But I am pretty sure they are on it as we speak.