Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Fluffdeals

I am using this supplier from long, happy about the services provided. In this pandemic situation too they are managing well.

PickmyTee

I have worked with several POD providers in this pandemic..! This is the worst company ever. i just place the order on 6th july...my order still in production. all other POD providers do their fulfilments between 2-6 working days..! I never ever use this. very disappointed. You should really manage your resources to provide a better service than this.

July 21, 2020

Apologies about your experience but we already communicated with you last week about our current production times and set expectations to when you should expect this to ship. Your order is not only about to ship today but also is well within our current production window. Happy to help with any additional questions you have!

Scenic Mart

I have used this app for the fulfilment of shirts; and they are the best in the market, mostly when compared to printify and printful.
Best Pricing as mentioned, along with that best quality products and most importantly, great support system. Max is at the support desk and he helps in every possible way to solve all the issues.

Highly recommended to everyone who's looking for a long term fulfilment partner.

wondomart

This is the BEST POD platform I've come across till now.
Super Happy with the products, prices, delivery time and customer service.
I'd Highly recommend this to everyone!

oceanocshops

I waited for 1 month for support to reply. Orders more than 1 month have not been produced. People should use printify or teescape

NGUYEN THI SANG

Very bad! Terrible support! No ones support me. More than 30 days hasn't shipped yet, Wrong color, bad quality shirt

July 17, 2020

Sorry for the confusion here! Not seeing one email from your account though and all of your orders have shipped. All orders shipped within 14 days or less.

Can you let us know the issue? This seems malicious.

RolloKart

I have been using this app from the past few months and I am really amazed by their services.

What I like most about the Fuel:
Fast Fulfillment
High Quality Print
Lowest Price
Great Support

Elevation Graphics and Designs

I have been using this app for approximately 6 months now. Normally the production and shipping time is very quick, but the coronavirus pandemic has impacted the majority of PoD providers. Regardless, the staff members are always responsive and helpful. I had an issue with the print quality of a shirt and they were willing to replace it with no hassle. They also provide good products for a great price. I have fulfilled multiple orders using this print provider and my customers have all been satisfied with the products that they receive.

Black Blogger Shop

I ordered a hoodie with my graphic as a sample. You sent me a Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt. I waited over a week for this crap. How did your system process screw this up? The colors didn't even print well. I might as well buy my own DTG or sublimation setup. Disappointed!

dang xuan uoc

Stay away from this junk service if you don't want your business to crash!!
I have used a lot of services from different providers but I have not seen a bad service like Fuel.
They don't even care about your complaints or suggestions, they simply take your money and do what they want, and you suffer the disastrous consequences of their bad way of doing things.