Fuel: Print on Demand

Rating (4)
Developer
Fuel POD
January 19, 2022

im happy with the bella canvas 3001 shirt I got. print is great and shirt is 100% real/legit. my customers are happy too. give them more business so they can keep proving you great products at good prices. I will go ahead and order some samples for other things. my "gloss" poster looks good tho. but I dont recommend you use the matt poster because I have customers not liking those.

RetroGamesBox.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
Fuel POD replied March 1, 2022

We're happy to hear that you loved the shirt and the print. Your satisfaction (and your customers) is our #1 priority. Our low margins are a huge opportunity for sellers to make a profit $$$ Also, we appreciate your feedback about the posters. I will share it with the team to help improve our product line.

January 17, 2022

Innovative user interface, ease of navigation, amazing price savings, great quality products, prompt customer support and quick order fulfillment. What more could you ask for?

ArtAdminTs
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Thanks for the amazing review, ArtAdminTs! 🙏

January 17, 2022

Painless integration with my shopify website. So easy to use that I became an expert within the first hour of installing this app. Going to install it on rest of my websites as well. Thank you.

AnimatorTs
Time spent using app: 29 days
Fuel POD replied March 1, 2022

You're 100% correct, AnimatorTs. We make installing (and using) the app quick and painless so you can focus on growing your business.

January 17, 2022

This app was recommended by the developers because they have been using it with great success on their other websites. I must say, what a great recommendation! This app works seamlessly and is perfect for my needs. Thank you Fuel!

BengalCatTshirts
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Fuel POD replied March 1, 2022

Happy to hear you're loving the Fuel app, BengalCatTshirts! Helping your business grow is our #1 priority.

January 4, 2022

I had not received payment from PayPal due to some issues at the customer's end. However, the auto fulfillment option had placed the order for production. On request, the FUEL representative was prompt enough to cancel the order for production. Otherwise, in case of any delay, the product would have been shipped without the payment received by me.

GeegaMart
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Fuel POD replied March 1, 2022

We're happy to hear our amazing Customer Support team was able to help you, Joyrup. Feel free to visit our Help Center for more information about how to edit your fulfillment options.
- Lyman