Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Teeshirt25

Very cool app. Their customer service is very helpful too. Having Good Experience with Fuel POD, finding timely update on ordered product from production to shipping to delivery status.Happy to be connected.

NBNM

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I guess they are charging a ridiculously low price to get rid of their inventory by YOU making SAMPLE ORDERS. DON'T LET THEM SCAM YOU. DON'T EVEN TEST THEIR PRODUCTS. THEY HAVE ZERO WORK ENTHIC. Please AVOID using fuel app like the plague. The customer service is responsive until you make an order and received the faulted products. Please do not misplace your trust to the app as they don't really care about you, your money and your business. Ordered 3 items, Tote bag, shirts, and hoodie. The print quality and the location are all garbage. COMPLETELY OFF. It seems to me that they are having an internal management problem. Because the design placement are all way too off the common-sense. I seriously doubt that their workers did it on purpose. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON TESTING EVEN IF IT'S SUPER CHEAP. I PROMISE YOU. THEY ONLY PRODUCE GARBAGE.

Gat Coi

More than a month still not shipped.
The print quality is very bad, I often get complaints from my customers about the print quality, they often request a refund. Fuel regularly delivered the wrong sizes and colors of the shirts that I ordered.
The worst customer service I've ever known, when you ask a question, they will answer 2-3 days later.
Bad service! I made a mistake and paid the price when choosing them

quanghai55xd1

A lot of my orders are not shipped for more than 20-30 days. I got many negative feedback. Customers service sucks. We will work with another one.

quyetdeptraikhongaisanhbang

Bad quality. All of my order is not shipped after 1 months. No one help me and support. That is really bad experience for me.

Aviator Custom Print

I used the other guys for years and then I found FUEL. Best price and accessible Customer Service!!!

Tammar's™

Excellent service! super-easy usage when creating a product, t-shirt quality is really good, and fast shipping (to Australia) in spite of COVID-19! highly recommended! The people who work there are extremely helpful!

Deep Sea Dreams

July 20

Since May 26th, 2020 I have had over 200 shirts made by Fuel. I have yet to receive one complaint from a customer regarding quality issues (knock on wood). That says a lot!

My only complaint, is that the charge for a two sided design is $5 extra. Which Is like buying the T shirt twice (I buy whole sell for special tees produced buy me so I know the cost). The $5 extra charge cuts deep into the profit margin if you are trying to keep your shirts under $20 with free delivery. I hope Fuel will reach out to me and perhaps come up with a better price?

June 11
Received quick communication from Max Bhala and Fuel after raising a few concerns. I got my questions answered and for now things are going good. As those who are developing businesses know customer service is indeed the most important aspect in building and retaining customers.

keith@deepseadreams.com

MarioOvalle

*Actualizacion.

No tan bueno. Los pedidos hecho el 24 y 25 de abril todavía no le llegan a los clientes. Hoy es 12 de junio. Me dieron el reembolso de uno de los pedidos.

Lo mejor que tienen son:
Precios
Atencion al cliente

Lo peor:
Los envíos. Son eternos. Al menos fuera de Estados Unidos.

PixelRetro

*Update 8/18 They are doing much better now, and many improvements since end of July.

Firstly almost all the orders can be shipped out in 15 business days as described, and 50% orders shipped out super fast which is impressive in COVID situation.

Secondly their mail system respond faster than before, now normally all the emails can be replied within 48 hours I am ok with that

Thirdly chatting window respond faster too, and most of time it's very helpful with my order issue, big thanks

But I still wish the order fulfillment time could be even in future, so far some of orders shipped out in 2 business days and some of them shipped out over 10 business days or longer

Hope they can keep improvements and doing better in future!