4.1

Merchants highly recommend this app for its exceptional customer service, user-friendly interface, and competitive pricing. They appreciate the quality of the printed products, quick order processing, and shipping times. The diverse product catalog and the ability to group several products under one listing are also praised. The seamless integration with Shopify and prompt shipping enhance the user experience. Some merchants note that the customer service goes above and beyond to rectify their mistakes.

Edited March 21, 2022

Great app! I cannot wait until they have an Etsy integration. I love that they sell Comfort Colors sweatshirts and tshirts, I think this really sets them apart from a lot of other print on demand providers. Also, I've gotten nothing but good feedback from my customers regarding print quality and product quality. Most orders are also normally shipped out within 2-5 business days, BUT the reason I knocked two stars is because if they need to reprint or tell you they need to redo one of your orders, you could be waiting WEEKS until they fulfill the order. This makes for very unhappy customers and a ding on your account if you're selling on a platform like Etsy, Amazon, etc. So the system isn't extremely reliable in that regard, but again it's a great app and they seem to be a newer company so I am pretty understanding... this definitely needs to be fixed though.

EclecticDesignShopUS
Fuel POD replied March 4, 2022

Thanks for the ❤️, Alina! Our low prices, product variety, and production speeds are what sets us apart plus help you make money.

I'm sorry that it's taking longer to fulfill your order. If there is an item that is out of stock, we will need to wait until we have more to fulfill your order. However, you can contact us and we can substitute it for a comparable item of equal or greater value. We will work on improving our processes.
- Lyman

December 31, 2020

The only reason they're getting a 2 star is because their prices are really good and I'm hoping the test order I made comes out great as well. It's only been 2 days since I started using Fuel and the headache is present let me tell you. My first issue came from the structure of placing a test order, there isn't any clear instructions on how to do that. There is not button or section where its dedicated towards you placing these kind of orders, its all just in the same place with no detail. Fine, I got through that part but then the most annoying issue I ran into was when my Test order came back with an "error". I messaged customer service and they got back to me the next day with a link to the amount of stock they have. In other words you'll have to personally wake up and check their stock daily and then manually update your items based on the stock they show on their storage link. While you're making the actual product it does not tell you what's in stock and what's out of stock and unlike other drop shippers they 100% allow it to be LIVE and RUNNING on your website without saying a word. What their customer service suggested to me was to replace the color with something similar or another item whenever a customer ordered something that was out of stock. If you don't email them about this they don't inform you either. Again, they do have great prices so I dealt with those issues and updated my items. I thought it couldn't get any worse until today when I noticed I missed out on 4 sales and one of my customers reached out to me letting me know what the problem was. Basically any time an item from Fuel was added to the cart and they attempted to check out it would give them a shipping error telling them they couldn't ship to their area/location. I had to go through Fuel's FAQ section and finally found an answer to this problem, at least I thought I did. Fuel provided instructions on how to resolve this issue by going into my settings and adding fuel to the other shipping settings in your account. I did that but did it solve the issue, no. I also made a shipping profile for Fuel itself and did that fix the issue, no. Now I'm here waiting for a response from customer service but in the mean time I'm going to go look for another drop shipper with equivalent prices even if its a bit higher because these issues and missing out on sales isn't worth a few less bucks. Try at your own risk, Fuel has potential to be great because they do have an advantage with their prices. If they can fix these big issues so many more people would use their services permanently as a first choice, I know I would but right now it only deserves 2 stars and that's me being nice and seeing their potential.

Lord of Lords
January 29, 2020

This service is superior! Great pricing, quick fulfillment, fast shipping. Customer service is quick and friendly. Highly recommended!

Rough Traditions
December 7, 2021

Fulfillment time is usually pretty good. Product selection is decent and support is responsive. However, on multiple occasions, my customers have received the wrong color shirt due to an automated substitution rule they have, which can’t be disabled. This even occurs when multiples of the same shirt are ordered in different sizes, so the customer receives 2 completely different looking shirts. There’s also no notification of this happening, so it’s not until the customer complains that I am aware. For me, the color of the shirt is specific for the design. For that reason, I will be moving to another POD partner where I can be more confident the correct item will get sent.

SKOLSOTA
Fuel POD replied December 8, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, Andrew. As a result of Covid, our suppliers are experiencing an industry-wide production shortage on blanks. As a result, we've implemented a feature that automatically swaps similar items of equal (or greater value) to complete your order as soon as possible. In addition, we select in-stock garments that are a close match to your original item. If your buyer is unhappy with the item they received, please reach out to our customer service team, and we will make it right. All sellers are automatically opted in by default. However, we are looking for ways for our sellers to opt-out of this feature in the future. Our goal is to ensure that our sellers and their buyers are happy with their purchases.

April 23, 2021

Avoid this app. There are better POD companies out there. Quality, shipping time, support and every other thing is horrible.

TheCozyApparel2
September 21, 2020

I've recommended Fuel to so many people. Very reliable amidst everything going on with pandemic over the last few months! Thanks for your Great Service & customer support

Pharaonic Brand Designs
September 13, 2021

I started working with Fuel as a Fulfillment partner only recently. However, Fuels operations are top class, Everything has been smooth from order to delivery of product to the customer. Also the support is excellent and the team has resolved all my queries very well. Look forward to a long association with Fuel.

mytrendkart
India
Fuel POD replied October 1, 2021

We're excited to have you on board with us!

September 29, 2020

Easy to use and navigate the system. We ran into a bit of trouble with a certain item not syncing properly between shopify and fuel and their support team was amazing- walking us through every step of the way and ultimately troubleshooting the issue! Big thanks to Elsa for your assistance and we'll definitely be long time supporters of Fuel.

Flower Children | Be Hippie Be Free
Edited June 21, 2021

I used Fuel to source Tshirts. They have a Quick support, always ready to help us. Loved their service so far. Happy to be using FUEL looking forward for conducting more business together. Definitely will recommend to others!

BappaStore
India
Fuel POD replied August 19, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, BappaStore!

February 27, 2023

Many things need to be improved, however still rate 5 stars because this team supports me with all the possible resources. The quality of products is great.

BMGifts