Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

shopee360

Time spent using app About 1 year

Overall, everything is pretty good. Customer support is very good, professional and friendly. The number of colors of the shirt is quite a lot to help you have more options, the printing speed is quite fast. However, there are still some errors, some orders are slow to be delivered and lost in transit, ... Hope everything can be fixed in the future.

funnygiftshirtandmug

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer service is excellent. I think Fuel will soon overcome the inadequacies in the past time and return to being as great as before.

huyenanh

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fuel's customer service is great. I get a response usually within the hour. I can't say enough good things about this service!

Khải Huyền

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use but very slow in production, received a lot of bad reviews and reports from this issue... Fast support, generally ignoring the delay several times on major holidays like Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, on normal days Fuel is fine, solves problems quickly and accurately
* This review was written on a normal day, so temporarily leaving 4 stars *

KartKink

Location India

I used this app as my fulfillment partners and I am very happy with their service. Have had only one order till now and their shipping time was unbelievable!!

Tee Support

Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome products and customer service. Love this app so much. Hope you could improve your production time.

Retro Hip Hop Shop

Location Norway

They have helped us lower our prices greatly! After ordering a sample, it was apparent that their quality is amazing! Thicker, more colorful, and larger print! And their customer service is world-class! Give them a try today!

Axocart

Location India

I have used this app and it is one of the best Print on Demand apps I have used so far. Great products and great service. Totally recommended.

Driven Brand Apparel

At first, they printed stuff fast, now as our brand grew, it takes 35 days plus more for them to print a tshirt. I'm trying to save my brand because of my upset customers and the lies Fuel told me about making my print prioritized. Prioritized after 30 days, and its been 5 days since and nothing shipped yet. I'll take my business elsewhere, you should too if your brand means anything to you.

JaneseApparel

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Worst POD company ever. They will ruin your business. Don't fall for this trap.
They are actually ScalablePress (the worst POD company in existence). They just renamed themselves to FUEL since they have zero reputation and they are ashamed of their name "Scalablepress" and their old app had 1 star and was kicked out by the Shopify.